Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stretched earlobes ....horrible

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

How is their lack of tunnels going to give them any better idea what they want to do after graduation? .
    It gives them more options.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

lanos wrote: »
    interesting read:

from a professional ear stretcher

mind you, its just his personal opinion so not to be taken as fact
    (disclaimer to satisfy half-blind-jack)

Going blind in one eye (I wasn't always blind in one eye) has never been an impediment in my career choices. The eye patch tended to be unnerving for interview candidates though or those people who would meet me for the first time, but by then they'd have noticed the crutch too already :pac: Yes, being born with cogenital hip dysplasia has limited certain career choices, such as it meant I failed the medical to join the Army, and dyslexia has just meant I detest other people's careless spelling and grammar errors, bad enough trying to read english under normal circumstances, but that shít?

I appreciate the disclaimer though, albeit yet another half-arsed attempt at being smart.

i disagree, i do see myself as an educator and if i can persuade just 1 person to avoid this misguided course then my time on boards.ie today has been very worthwhile.

i have not told anybody to do or not to do anything.
    i have asked people to consider the long term consequenses of their actions.
    i can't persuade somebody not to be a bell-end, i'm not that persuasive.
    i can only advise...and educate.

I think you make a very persuasive bell-end, certainly one that would discourage anyone else from behaving like one.

(My username is a euphemism for a bell-end actually, only found that out later though :o)

the thread has degenerated into sniping...no thanks

Employers don't take too kindly to drama queens either tbh. You've done nothing throughout this thread but snipe and bitch at people who didn't agree with you, and you haven't contributed a whole lot, no, you haven't contributed anything useful, to your own thread.

For someone who sees themselves as an educator of any sort, you're doing a piss poor job of it so far! To call yourself an educator is simply stretching the definition. You haven't provided any education of any sort, only blah blah, waffle waffle, and now waah waah again when people have tried to educate you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭lanos

My work is done here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

So you keep saying

Advertisement