Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard €42.30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

Onikage wrote: »
    How do you make the payment?
    I told the l;lady who rang me I would do the on line option as I didn't have my CC with me but I can't see how to pay them? Anyone know how?
    Maddzy wrote: »
    I got the same call today. The lady on phone told me to log into my account online, click My Account then click on "Payment" however there is no "Payment" option that I can see. Also if I go in to "Transaction History" it lists the keyboard under "Items You Don't Need To Pay For Now" so meh I tried.

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/myaccount/en/makePayment.page
    Pretty simple really.

I'd advise against trying to get it "free", as you'll be charged interest on the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

/\/ollog wrote: »

Simple when you know how! Could not find that link despite scouring the page several times

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Pretty simple really.

I'd advise against trying to get it "free", as you'll be charged interest on the account.

cheers... couldn't find it myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Got it today. Awesome bargain alert. Thanks again CombatCow.

Don't know they have their money or not, but I don't want to be owing them.

On the payments page it says,
    "Based on your last statement balance, a minimum payment of €0.00 should reach us by 06 April 2011."

I don't see anything on my credit card account, but that might not show up for a few days.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Pretty simple really.

if it weren't for this thread i would have thought everything was dandy. What a disgraceful company. Truly the worst company i've ever dealt with. Never again.

I know it was a great BA but even still.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

And it's arrived! I'm not at home now, so i'll report back this afternoon.

Monotype wrote: »
    Got it today. Awesome bargain alert. Thanks again CombatCow.

Don't know they have their money or not, but I don't want to be owing them.

On the payments page it says,
    "Based on your last statement balance, a minimum payment of €0.00 should reach us by 06 April 2011."

I don't see anything on my credit card account, but that might not show up for a few days.

me too, got it just now.
    Had so many stairs to walk down that the delivery guy almost went away.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Telgere

Thanks OP. Mine just arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I love seeing courier vans come down the avenue:D

EDIT: Update: Been messing with it. Disk, as you would suspect, has a dated version of the software. In terms of typing the keys are a bit more spaced than my old Tevion and way more than my laptop(obviously) so it's taking a little getting used to. Using the tilt flaps is a must. Don't like the rest, but I may end up using it, the badge is quite annoying. Its right where my right thumb rests and the ridge is a total pain. Also not having the CRTL-SHFT-ESC on the far left is a pity, but 18 "G" keys make up for that.

Software detected L4D2, Starcraft and COD4. Woulda thought it would have profiles for all the valve games I have lying in my steam account. Havent messed with the profiler too much yet, when I activated COD it went from white to green, now how to get it to blue....(for cooling like :p). Havent got the soundcard going yet. The display has an RSS reader too, somehow I dont think I'll be using that. It works as a WMP display, but it keeps crashing WMP for me(Wini7Pro 64, Creative X-Fi). If/when I get it working I'd say I'd leave it on that most of the time, you get very fed up of the Burnout Paradise soundtrack after a while. Using Foobar atm, but I'm not sure if that has plugins for the display. CPU/RAM display is nice. Wonder if I can get to read from Afterburner. Volume roller is much better than U/D buttons.

Overall, needs tweaking but very pleased. End rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Shaner125

Couldn't find the make a payment button online either.. rang up and managed to make a CC payment over the phone though, only took two mins as they had most of the details already. Keyboard arrived this morning :D

Great bargain alert, thanks for posting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Just got the keyboard. Thanks OP :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Got mine .. thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I love this keyboard already :D I haven't got a phone call off littlewoods or anything yet though....

I have to say i do like the volume slider thingy on it. Very very handy. I know it's a gaming keyboard but, the only games i have installed at the mo are Solitaire and the like! The keys have a really nice feel to them, and it's very nice to type on.
    I'll be typing plenty of code on the keyboard in the coming days/nights so having a nice keyboard to do it on is a plus.
    It was a steal at 47 quid! Cheers OP!

I know i've done a lot of moaning on this thread, but I suppose a bargain is a bargain at the end of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Truly the worst company i've ever dealt with. Never again.

I know it was a great BA but even still.

I know you've made a post or two since this one, but I think we should cut them a little slack. :)

I ordered something else with the keyboard and the other item arrived very quickly (within 3 days).

The keyboard was a mis-price and they probably got way more orders for it than they expected so I don't blame them for being slow at getting it sent out.
    They may have even had to get permission by some senior staff to actually allow it to be sent out at the quoted price.

Not having a go at you coz you've already posted since - just trying to give them a bit of credit, considering a lot of companies would never even dream of honouring these orders for a mis-price.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Mine arrived today as well. Fab keyboard. Thanks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

Got mine today too. Cheers CombatCow - great find. Never thought I was gonna get it for that price really. The link for payment someone posted works perfect, just too me 2 mins to pay it.
    I was using some photoshop/dreamweaver last week and the amount of shortcuts I went through was mad. Assigning a few of the awkward/long ones to the gButtons would be so sweet.
    Didnt set it up yet but from the reviews I read and looking at it - its a good one:)

Thanks OP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

SO SO sickened I missed this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

loaded up age of conan just now for a test, the keyboard picked up that the game was running and automatically loaded its AOC profile, which then displayed my vital stats (health mana etc) on the lcd screen as bars.

Which was nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Loving this keyboard, its a dream to type on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Wish I jumped on this, even if I got the G110 for €70 in December :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

mine arrived today also.

The keystroke is fantastic, thoroughly impressed, didnt think it would be this much of an upgrade from the G15, lovin it!

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Got mine today too, gonna test it on Crysis 2 at the weekend :D

Thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone getting a "warm patch" below the left windows key?:confused: Never had a keyboard generate heat on me before, that said, this isnt just a keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Anyone getting a "warm patch" below the left windows key?:confused: Never had a keyboard generate heat on me before, that said, this isnt just a keyboard.

Not on mine.. Machine was on for about 12 hours yesterday and no heat (and that's exactly where my left palm sits).

There's no heat coming from mine either. But it is a great keyboard to type on, and I love the volume control on it! I don't know how i lived without it!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Got my keyboard today, just playing around with it at the moment. Like others here im loving the typing

Thanks Op

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

My only fault with it so far is I wouldnt mind if it raised a bit higher. I have the legs up but they dont really make a big difference

I went from using a mini keyboard to this monster of a thing.
    Takes some getting used to I tell you.
    Great keyboard though. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

o forogt to mention

Was delivered by fastway who threw the package over the sidegate, onto concrete, to be left in the rain

Thankfully everything is ok but sent a mail to both littlewoods and fastway al lthe same

Advertisement