Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard €42.30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭Nollog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Ermm if you look at the littlewoods link it's €47 without the o2 treats code ;)

*np's

CombatCow wrote: »
    Ermm if you look at the littlewoods link it's €47 without the o2 treats code ;)

Yeah, I just realised there you provided the amazon link for reference. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I just called littlewoods up and they said the price looks right

• Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

is that english layout?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

can order the product but can't register my details to checkout, the website keeps crashing! :mad:

can order the product but can't register my details to checkout, the website keeps crashing! :mad:

same as myself :mad:

say they're aware of the issue and the website will be be down for the next two hours, been told to try again after that (when the item will be out of stock)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

Nice one OP. Just bought one for 42.30 using the O2 10% off :)

And I was looking at this keyboard the other day too

ffs I want it badly :mad:

• Advertisement

I boughted it earlier too.
    Wanted a wireless one, but I was looking at g510 and g110 before, and it was the price stopping me from settling on wired.
    I know wired is better or "faster" or whatever bullpoopie superserealgamers think, but.

as the littlewoods website seems to be have built by a work placement student from Albania! The order kept failing on the payment screen, so I rang my bank to see what the problem was, apparently they authorised all four purchase attempts, needless to say the littlewoods payments department are off until Monday . . :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

The O2 discount code is for O2 customers only yeah ? Anyone who doesn't plan to use theirs can I have your code ? :) Don't mind buying it at €47 but would be great if I can buy it at €42

• Registered Users Posts: 9 asafavour

http://www.logitechusers.com/

Looks like the LCD and Combo Keys can be easily modded and has a good comunity. Can't wait to get mine so I can try it out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Jesus christ, what moron designed the littlewoods shopping cart. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

For those of you that were having trouble registering, make sure you click "Find Address" at the bottom of the page before you submit your details.

Took me 4 hours to figure that one out...

maki wrote: »
    For those of you that were having trouble registering, make sure you click "Find Address" at the bottom of the page before you submit your details.

Took me 4 hours to figure that one out...

your a life saver

that has worked

ordered the keyboard just there

Bloody website is not working. I keep on getting
    "System error processing account registration"
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hmmm, I really dont have the cash but that said my current KB is total crap(tevion) and makes far too much noise late at night(srsly loud).

It has its own soundcard, yeah, done.
    EDIT: :)
    Gaming Pad G510 1 MY ACCOUNT ADDRESS Delivery by
    Thursday 17 Mar
    €42.30
    Total Saving €4.70
    Delivery €0.00
    Total Including Delivery: €42.30

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yeah i bought this yesterday too. I've been using my dells stock keyboard for ages now and it need a change. Although i don't know if i'm going to like the keys on it. Meh, for 47 quid i can't complain i guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Seems like the normal price now http://www.isme.com/gaming-pad-g510/887478606.prd

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Looks like Littlewoods and isme are doing the same listing, even the websites look similar. Probably the same parent company.

Did anybody who ordered this get theres dispatched yet? mine is still saying "Order Being Processed"

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Awww, website is pants. But keyboard looks great to replace my 1st edition G15.

Finally got order through - wasn't getting past registration page last night.

It might save someone time to know the following:
    • You don't have to sign up to one of those high-interest Littlewoods accounts - you can just pay by credit card - but like any other webtrader you do have to register to use their site
    • If you don't have an account, don't go up to the login/register button - just put the item in your cart and check out - you still have to register, but the system is a bit more 'stable' and more straightforward this way
    • It uses one of those address databases thingies, so - as others have pointed out - when registering you need to enter in your address details, click find address and select your address from a list
    • It's a bloody awkward site. I managed to fail completely at putting my work address in as the delivery address (as it wasn't in their database) but the site didn't really make this clear to me. Now they have instructions to leave the parcel at reception in me Ma's house!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Cheers op

Will grab one of these when I het home. Should be a nice upgrade from the current model i have .

*Purchased, thanks again***

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yeah i bought this yesterday too. I've been using my dells stock keyboard for ages now and it need a change. Although i don't know if i'm going to like the keys on it. Meh, for 47 quid i can't complain i guess.

I'm not sure 'bout the angle, I like a KB really tilted towards me, but I can always stick something to it to adjust.
    Trevor451 wrote: »
    Did anybody who ordered this get theres dispatched yet? mine is still saying "Order Being Processed"

Its a weekend, chill.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Completely superfluous to my needs (I don't even play games on the pc much) but my gawd I just had to have it....

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

kendragon wrote: »
    Completely superfluous to my needs (I don't even play games on the pc much) but my gawd I just had to have it....

Me too! The only games i play are solitaire and the likes! It has media controls which are nice though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Just when I've spent €40 on something else :(

Great find though, I've a G110 and it's brilliant.

Advertisement