Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard €42.30

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Mine changed aswell

Have a DHL missed shipping notice in my door aswell as an AN Post one.

But I've two items en route from Amazon aswell so might not be the keyboard, kinda forget I was waiting for this so a very nice suprise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

It took them so long to send the keyboard that my bank refused to allow them take my money when they tried ... fools...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Korvanica wrote: »
    It took them so long to send the keyboard that my bank refused to allow them take my money when they tried ... fools...

I got a call from them this morning but i couldn't answer, what's the story with it now?

Basically the bank wont let them take payment from my credit card, because its been so long since the order. (as they only take payment on dispatch)

So they'll call you asking for payment, which you can do over the phone or online.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Was it an english number? I've a missed call from a UK phone but when I called back it does'nt connect :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Nollog

Was it +44151244(something thousand) ?
    I got a call from a scouser saying my payment went bonk, told her to put it on the account, and just paid it off there.
    keyboard on the way for 42.30!

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Was it +44151244(something thousand) ?
    I got a call from a scouser saying my payment went bonk, told her to put it on the account, and just paid it off there.
    keyboard on the way for 42.30!

+441512447000 yea...

i cant seem to find the Make Payment Option on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just off the phone, resent payment as the last payment expired due to their extremely slow dispatch.

2 Days she says, new 5770 is here too, wont be much college work done I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Korvanica wrote: »
    +441512447000 yea...

i cant seem to find the Make Payment Option on the site.

Yeah I had a missed call from that number too. I have a work phone and thought it was a sales call so ignored it. That is an awful silly way to do business.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

What a shower of complete idiots.

So now, i missed their call, my order status claims it has been despatched, so where does that leave me? Do they expect me to chase them? I mean the very least they could have done would be to have left a voice mail. And they most definitely should have sent an email notifying us of the current situation and how to rectify it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I missed the call too

I rang up and paid. They are one of the worse companies iv had the misfortune of using

So now, i missed their call, my order status claims it has been despatched, so where does that leave me?

Possibly receiving a keyboard without paying for it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Do you guys think I should call up? I checked my status on the transaction history and it says:

"07/03/2011
    Logitech G510 Gaming Pad 47.00

07/03/2011
    Charged To Delta 47.00"

:confused:

Its still at "Sorted at PRIME SORT" for me. Do they supply you with a tracking code?

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Do you guys think I should call up? I checked my status on the transaction history and it says:

"07/03/2011
    Logitech G510 Gaming Pad 47.00

07/03/2011
    Charged To Delta 47.00"

:confused:

Its still at "Sorted at PRIME SORT" for me. Do they supply you with a tracking code?

I have a status of "28/03/2011 Payment Correction 47.00" for mine, I've no idea what that means :confused:

Bambi wrote: »
    I have a status of "28/03/2011 Payment Correction 47.00" for mine, I've no idea what that means :confused:

Yup mines the same

hmmm my order status has changed to
    "28/03/2011 00:00 Received at FASTWAY MIDLANDS HUB"

It looks like it's on it's way here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

hmmm my order status has changed to
    "28/03/2011 00:00 Received at FASTWAY MIDLANDS HUB"

It looks like it's on it's way here!

w00t same for me :D

Cross fingers we might have the keyboard tomorrow :D

Just wondering did anyone not pay yet and their order is still updating ?

No money have been taken from my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

25/03/2011 21:14 Sorted at PRIME SORT
    28/03/2011 00:00 Received at FASTWAY MIDLANDS HUB

Wish I knew what this really meant though!

Littlewoods have my money though coz I order some fragrance (which arrived very quickly) on top of the keyboard.

• Advertisement

Vertakill wrote: »
    25/03/2011 21:14 Sorted at PRIME SORT
    28/03/2011 00:00 Received at FASTWAY MIDLANDS HUB

Wish I knew what this really meant though!

Fastway is the courier and most likely be out for delivery this week

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I wish my zboard merc keyboard yoke had broken so I could justify buying this
    tman wrote: »
    In case anybody is in the market for a new mouse as well;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71069297&postcount=1914
    and that my deathadder had broken so that I could buy this, always wanted to try an mx518!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

How do you make the payment?

I wish my zboard merc keyboard yoke had broken so I could justify buying this

and that my deathadder had broken so that I could buy this, always wanted to try an mx518!

Tar check out adverts ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

haha, have that mouse mat new myself and won't buy new things til the old thing breaks :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

So now, i missed their call, my order status claims it has been despatched, so where does that leave me? Do they expect me to chase them? I mean the very least they could have done would be to have left a voice mail. And they most definitely should have sent an email notifying us of the current situation and how to rectify it.

No money have been taken from my account.

Had a call today too. They have been dispatched but there is now an issue with them not being able to receive payment from certain CC as too much time has passed.

I told the l;lady who rang me I would do the on line option as I didn't have my CC with me but I can't see how to pay them? Anyone know how?

...Anyone know how?

I have no idea! Is this going to turn into a free keyboard?!:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

I have no idea! Is this going to turn into a free keyboard?!:p:p

As much as I like free stuff I couldn't not pay. :) It is a bargain as it is and they could have cancelled as I think they said somewhere it was a miss price?

You see it a lot here about people saying that by buying something they entered a contract on a miss price and feel aggrieved when said Item is cancelled. That NAS box on Amazon springs to mind as a recent one! It's just good to pay up this time around :)

In no way having a dig at your good self by the way. Just expressing my thoughts :)

Is this going to turn into a free keyboard?!:p:p

I certainly hope not....*cough* * cough* ahem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I got the same call today. The lady on phone told me to log into my account online, click My Account then click on "Payment" however there is no "Payment" option that I can see. Also if I go in to "Transaction History" it lists the keyboard under "Items You Don't Need To Pay For Now" so meh I tried.

Advertisement