Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard €42.30

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,966 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anyone else finding it hard to get use to

Just to flat for my liking ya know :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Headshot wrote: »

Just incase you do decide you cant get used to it, I'd offer what you payed for it :p

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

It really doesn't bother me, i suppose it's all down to what you're used to. I'm used to a very shallow keystroke, with a relatively flat keyboard. The keys on this thing are so sweet.

Yakult wrote: »
    Just incase you do decide you cant get used to it, I'd offer what you payed for it :p

ill want more than what I paid for it tbh

Na **** this

I cant deal with it anymore

anyone interested in buying it, drop me a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

It is much more of a laptop keyboard feel, but it seems smoother in terms of keystrokes and typing then my original G15 which was mor eoldschool raised buttons.

Guess its matter of preference but I've adapted well to it already and loving how it doesnt sound like the tin man having a **** when I'm firing out rotations in WoW

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Heat is coming from the lights, can be felt in three points along the front underside. Not particularly happy with how hot it gets but what can ya do. Might see if using a different colour helps, was on pure white the whole time.

Well letter today from Littlewoods stating I owe then €47 for the keyboard sitting at my desk.

Seemingly they charged at time of dispatch and it didnt go through.

My bank account says different.

Will ring them during the week to get sorted, but I'm not paying again,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Got the letter too but it's not on my statement so I assume that they didn't get it. Sorted it out on the payment page and the balance went to zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Damn, I really should pay more attention to BA, if I'd have seen this last month I'd have been right on it as a perfect replacement for my aging G15....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

TheDoc wrote: »
    Well letter today from Littlewoods stating I owe then €47 for the keyboard sitting at my desk.

Seemingly they charged at time of dispatch and it didnt go through.

My bank account says different.

Will ring them during the week to get sorted, but I'm not paying again,
    Monotype wrote: »
    Got the letter too but it's not on my statement so I assume that they didn't get it. Sorted it out on the payment page and the balance went to zero.

Just got the same letter this morning too.

I'll contact my bank to see wha the story is cause I have a transcation going out to littlewoods but nothing coming back,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭Nollog

me too, and my account online shows balance of 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

got that letter today aswell. its dated 28th march. how the hell can they even mess up posting a letter? no way should that have taken a week....

Seems the letter reached five of my mates who took the offer aswell.

Their banks however returned the money back to their accounts oddly enough last week, only me ringing them made them check it out.

They are all off the opinion that littlewoods can get bent and see what happens, I'm waiting on my bank to confirm what has happend before I decide what to do, but most likely will just fir ethe €47 off to them.

However rang earlier and was told I had an estimated 29 minutes to speak to an agent,,,aaaa..dont think so

Na **** this

I cant deal with it anymore

anyone interested in buying it, drop me a pm
    iv gotten a few pms but the feckers are always from Dublin :pac:

50 euro and meet in Tipperary

cant do any better than that :)

Advertisement