Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭4Ad

Into Faro, heading to Seville and Cadiz, that's the plan anyway !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

News alert, pampas grass on sale in discount supermarket tomorrow!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭4Ad

17.30 Shannon Airport, I'll be close to the bar !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Look for someone with a faro-way look in their eyes 🤣🙃

• Advertisement

😂😂😂😂

Ahh wedding shock right there Auto!.

😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@Autosport , love that 😂

I do believe I'm watching football in the pub. This is novel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Annoying fact....that picture was upright in my phone gallery but transferred across side ways.

Then I tried to outsmart the system by saving it side ways in my gallery but it still posted here side ways 😲

To thine own self be true

Ya didn't miss out on the special! Evergreen too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

That’s my 8 hours of simulator finished, so beer time. Irish Village is really quiet considering it’s a Thursday, but Irish guy singing so gotta stay.

first live music that I have heard in almost 2 years.

😂😂😂😂

Happy October folks ☺

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Good morning all on this clear, crisp and rather chilly October morning.

Finished the move out of my OH’s place yesterday just in time for him to give the keys back to his landlord and get his full deposit back.

Very, very stressful getting the final things cleared out as he completely underestimated the amount of stuff that he had. When we got back home to my place we hit the sack and slept for over 12 hours each. 😴But at least now it’s done. 👍👍

Mental health is a little better today - and I will be going into a day psychiatric hospital programme next Tuesday for about 5 weeks. Same place I was in 2017/18 which really helped me turn the corner for the better at the time. I am on indefinite stress leave from work at the insistence of my GP.

Onwards - and hopefully upwards! 🥰

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Look after yourself, Jupiter, hopefully this is just a temporary bump in the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In my solicitors office waiting for him to say we're going to court, hope.

• Advertisement

@JupiterKid well done on the self care and taking action so quickly. Been that soldier and it's all too easy to hide.. As you say, upwards and onwards 😊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer chatting to others.

Take care Jupiter, hope all goes well.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Later all

Enjoy the chat!.

Deskside with 8radio on

Duvet and Mam 😂😂😂😂

Best of luck JK 👍 we’re all routing for you

Watching tv and rocky 3 is on. Absolute drivel

How were there so many of those movies?? It boggles my noggin..

I tried to meet her halfway, ie family mediation. Bad decision. I should have went the legal route.

Oh, that's rough. Hope you come through it all ok..

I can so relate to this after a few days in Dubai.

• Advertisement

I think a few people in here can relate to this 👍😂😂😂

Hahaha not even a wine drinker.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Very lazy day here, practicing self-care by lounging around and not giving a flying f* about anything much - as my problem has been giving too much of a feck about family/work/career/finances/toxic idiots/the state of the world and the compulsive liars and absolute fantasists here on boards who are supposed experts on everything (you know who I mean...)

So lots of self-care today by doing sweet F.A. 😁👍👍😎

I'm not even a drinker really at all 😵😵😂

I'm at work so tae tonight but jenny greene blasting the tunes away goodo 😊

Am laughing Grem , there's lots in town here that call their pints Tae ! Although I know yours is real tae in work !

• Advertisement

I've often heard of stout referred to as a bowl of soup too 😅

It's funny how there are different names for peoples favorite beverages!

42 words for rain like!. I'm always altering words plus have a rich rural lingo to call on too.

My favorite weather one is murky , I say it all the time 🙈

It's your time of year so!.

• Advertisement

Lol it definitely is , typical scorpion I think .

Huh, thought they liked deserts 😜

😂😂😂😂

True Grem !

Auto , that's me 😂

I'm more Abe from the simpsons, i used to be with 'it' but now i don't have a clue what 'it' even is anymore

I am so out of the loop , "it"? As far as I'm concerned "It" is that weird ass clown lol , popular it stuff , I wouldn't have a clue !

Or the cousin from the addams family!.

I'd forgotten about the Addams family !

Good morning all, rising before the sun and off on another Deadhead flight, wasn’t expecting this due to our quarantine rules, but any escape is an escape :):)

Safe travels Smurf

• Advertisement
Advertisement