Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

korma with cauliflower rice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

BDJW wrote: »
    Triple Belgian chocolate cookie

My prayers have been answered :eek:

Where did one purchase such a treat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

Fathom wrote:
    Chili poppers

Didn't know what these were & looked them up, wow they sound tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Autosport wrote: »
    My prayers have been answered :eek:

Where did one purchase such a treat ;)

They were on the table in the office kitchen so I've no idea where they came from! They were made by Jacob's though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

a rice Krispie slice made with chocolate and toffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Drinking a particularly potent hot whiskey.

Smarties and more smarties and don’t anyone dare take them :D it could be dangerous :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Red apple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Malteasers. The stock room at work is full of malteasers. I have eaten approx. 7,542 of them so far. Cannot stop. Send help!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Guacamole & chips

Bambi985 wrote: »
    Malteasers. The stock room at work is full of malteasers. I have eaten approx. 7,542 of them so far. Cannot stop. Send help!

I’m on the way :D. I need chocolate and need it now

Roasted chicken sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,212 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pork chop, chips and mushy peas. I had Tiramissu or however its spelled at tea time. Doing it all backwards. Drinking a few beers now and reeling in the years on youtube. Getting ready for the "new" normal.

Vegetable soup with tiger bread and followed by neurofen cold and flu

Breakfast burrito

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

an After Eight.........and yeah its only just gone half 7!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Yet more tomato and lentil soup, with chili.

Tesco do whole dried bird's eye chilis which I have ground down to make a *super* hot chili powder.

Vegetable soup and antibiotics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Hot Milk..zzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Coffee and toast and coffee. Might have a coffee when I'm done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Butlers white choc mocha <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,279 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Never a good idea to go to a hotel buffet with an empty stomach, First was steak, followed by chicken and salmon next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

A buddha bowl at local cafe; brown rice, avacado, spinach leaves, roasted sweet potato, chicken and drizzled in a peanut sauce.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Chicken stir fry :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Made the peanut butter chicken from the latest Supervalu flyer, it is an Operation Transformation recipe. Null point, big feckin meh from me :(
    The iceberger I am eating now is far nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

It was raining all day, so I stayed at home and baked a lemon drizzle cake. Nothing fancy but a yummo staple.

I'm now demolishing some Rowntree's Fruit Gums. Fecking love them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Drinking a Killarney lager, the only good thing to ever come out of Kerry :pac:

(Kidding :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Tea of the Afternoon variety!

27500556_10156159388120984_5942482040490303068_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2f4d54f12377c8547cb6073e0954d43b&oe=5B267A88

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Tea of the Afternoon variety!

27500556_10156159388120984_5942482040490303068_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2f4d54f12377c8547cb6073e0954d43b&oe=5B267A88

I was going to say Linda McCartney veggie sausage sandwiches but after seeing this photo, well enough said !!

Christmas cake, slices of cheese and a cup of tea waiting for the rugby to start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That delph is very pretty. I miss making afternoon teas :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Italian restaurant for dinner. Garlic pizza bread with cheese, spaghetti bolognese & nutella cheesecake for dessert. Absolutely stuffed. Je ne regrette rien

Sweet and sour pork with boiled rice from the local Chinese

Quality street are now been scoffed :D

^ Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the Afternoon tea, not because I don't drink tea but I can be a fussy eater when it comes to sandwiches :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sweet and sour pork with boiled rice from the local Chinese

Quality street are now been scoffed :D

^ Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the Afternoon tea, not because I don't drink tea but I can be a fussy eater when it comes to sandwiches :D

No, I would be a fussy fcuker there as well.

:D

Just after a bowl of left over pasta, and a pint of milk. Considering weather or not to have a(nother) can of coke.

My daughter is 10 tomorrow, so it was a Birthday weekend! Friday was Pizza and fries with a friend. Saturday we got healthy with roasties and Chicken fillet. Today she had some friends over. A Dairymilk, Caramel, Hunky Dorys buffet on arrival. The mains was triple cooked fries and Bunburgers. The dessert consisted of the Birthday cake (chocolate fudge cake) with chocolate icecream. Absolute madness! I cannot believe she is asleep after the sugar overload.

Mammy got involved in the triple cooked fries and burger and she deserves it after going so well on the low fat routine for the last few months. For me? Well I'm on duty so took it real easy. But tonight it's a few beers with Chips and Beef Seshwan. Irish spelling:D

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    No, I would be a fussy fcuker there as well.

:D

Just after a bowl of left over pasta, and a pint of milk. Considering weather or not to have a(nother) can of coke.

I've had afternoon tea twice. The Shelbourne in Dublin and the Lyrath in Kilkenny. Both were below par. I didn't pay for either. I'll take it, if its free and decent. Haven't experienced that yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

a post superbowl sammich - egg and avocado on toast.... tasty but what a mess

Wrong fecking thread :o

Rainbow trout and broccoli, trout was gorgeous and fresh from Goatsbridge Farm, Thomastown , co. Kilkenny :D

• Advertisement

Wrong fecking thread :o

What does that taste like duuude? :p

I am after more coffee, can't seem to get enough energy juice today

Rainbow trout and broccoli, trout was gorgeous and fresh from Goatsbridge Farm, Thomastown , co. Kilkenny :D

Did ya pan fry the Trout Auto?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Did ya pan fry the Trout Auto?

It may have been cooked for me so I didn’t actually cook it ;)

Tonight’s meal was Mashed potatoes, baby carrots and Roast lamb

Dessert was warm Apple pie and custard

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

got very fond of Maple Rashers lately---nothing fancy just a good old sambo. does anyone know if Smoked 'Sock eye salmon can be got bought in Ireland?. had some in a friends [sent from Canada] the most beautiful thing I have ever eaten.

corned beef hash

Fruit salad

• Advertisement

I had 11 chicken wings last night with chips. That is so not Tuesday night!

Tonight Mrs G had baked cod fillet, boiled potatoes and carrots. A drizzle of sweet chili sauce over the cod. It worked!

Don't know what I fancy. Working late.

Tonight’s meal was Boiled potatoes, Baby carrots and Roast Pork

Dessert was a pack of taytos cheese and onion

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Currently munching on warm buttery popcorn.

Protein fruit smoothie

Mint choco chip ice cream sammich.... refreshing

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement