Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT notes for sale/wanted - post in this thread only

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 frigate gumption

Hi all,

I'm selling all my GAMSAT prep material I used last last year. It includes:
    Gradmed Notes- Full course, 7 full books.
    Des O Neill- Full Science section including sample questions
    MediRed- Full set of MediRed Course notes.
    Ozimed Practise Tests 1,2,3,4,5
    Griffiths GAMSAT Review. PDF.
    Exam Krackers- Full MCAT study course, 101 Passages Verbal Reasoning (really helpful),

I will sell them separately if needed. I can post material if required, I'll just see how much postage is for the requested notes and just let you know if you want it.

With regards pricing- send me a PM and we can try to come to a satisfactory agreement! :)

Over n out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mgtp45

hi all thought these might help ye,, click link and download,,,
    http://www.xtremepapers.com/GAMSAT/index.php:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stoneywater

hey, i have Gradmed notes form the 2011 course for sale. have the full set.
    studying medicine now. I found the exam really tough to be honest. but the notes definitely focused my study. and thankfully i got enough to get through the first time.
    have a few of the ozimed papers aswell. think 200 for the ozimeds and the gradmed notes sounds like a fair enough price.
    send on a message if your interested. happy to meet up and give advice too if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Roger_that

I have for sale

ACER GAMSAT practice questions (red and blue)
    Practice test 1 and 2
    MCAT 101 Passages in verbal reasoning
    Physics workbook for dummies
    Organic Chemistry workbook for dummies
    Chemistry workbook for dummies
    Chemistry Live
    Griffiths GAMSAT review
    The meaning of things by A.C. Grayling (v.useful for essay section)
    600 UKCAT practice questions

Selling as a unit. PM for interest... price negotiable

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Hey guys, just a quick question for ye, has anyone used prepgenie's materials? Im considering buying them but €300 is a big spend if they're useless. Thanks for any feedback

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anp25

studying medicine now. I found the exam really tough to be honest. but the notes definitely focused my study. and thankfully i got enough to get through the first time.
    have a few of the ozimed papers aswell. think 200 for the ozimeds and the gradmed notes sounds like a fair enough price.
    send on a message if your interested. happy to meet up and give advice too if you like

Hi, do you still have these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anp25

Hi, do you still have these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Briawalsh

Hi all,

Selling my GAMSAT materials from last year:

Gradmed notes
    Des O'Neill notes
    Ozimed Test Papers
    Medired Course Notes

280 euro for the lot.

Gradmed notes cover all sections of the paper in detail, with simulated Gamsat question books for each of the sections, the Des O'Neill I found great for the science section of the exam and has a full book of practice questions, and the Ozimed has 5 full-length, gamsat identical sample exams to practice, which is great if you want to have a few test runs for timing, etc.

I found these notes SO helpful. They are such an amazing guide if you're facing into the GAMSAT studying alone. I got into med-school, my first choice university too!

I would highly recommend them! I'm willing to throw in free postage to boot!

280 euro.

Bria

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tutoyer

Hi,

Are these materials still available?

Thanks

Med2011 wrote: »
    I have the following Gamsat Material for sale:

The Gold Standard Gamsat – Dr. Ferdinand

Will only sell the following 3 books together:
    Revise AS & A2 Physics – Letts and Lonsdale
    Revise AS & A2 Biology – Letts and Lonsdale
    Revise AS & A2 Chemistry – Letts and Lonsdale

Will only sell the following 2 books together:
    ExamKrackers MCAT 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal reasoning 2nd Edition
    MCAT Verbal Reasoning Mastery – Ivyhall Review

Pros and Cons a Debater’s Handbook 17th & 18th Edition (great for essay ideas)

Stereochemistry Tutorial Chemistry Texts – David G. Morris

The Meaning of Things, Applying Philosophy to Life - A. C Grayling

Get into Medical School Get 600 UK CAT Practice Question

Full Gradmed Course Notes
    Organic Chemistry
    Physical Chemistry
    Biology
    Physics
    Written Communication
    Simulated Gamast Questions – Section I Reasoning in Humanities and Social Sciences
    Simulated Gamast Questions – Section III Reasoning in Biological and Physical Sciences

Griffiths Gamsat Review 2010 Edition

Ozimed Practise Test 1 – 5

All Four Acer Books

PM me if your are interested in any of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Hi,

Does anyone have Ozimed papers or any other sample gamsat exam papers that they're willing to sell?

thanks,
    flanders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cailleachdubh

Hi Flanders

I have two Acer papers for sale if you're interested. One is the sample questions and the other a one of the sample papers. They are in ok condition - tried not to write on them as I intended to sell them. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stoneywater

notes and papers i mentioned above are still for sale. gradmed notes. ozimed papers and acer papers
    will sell separately.
    pm with an offer if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Briawalsh

Still up for grabs
    Briawalsh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Selling my GAMSAT materials from last year:

Gradmed notes
    Des O'Neill notes
    Ozimed Test Papers
    Medired Course Notes

280 euro for the lot.

Gradmed notes cover all sections of the paper in detail, with simulated Gamsat question books for each of the sections, the Des O'Neill I found great for the science section of the exam and has a full book of practice questions, and the Ozimed has 5 full-length, gamsat identical sample exams to practice, which is great if you want to have a few test runs for timing, etc.

I found these notes SO helpful. They are such an amazing guide if you're facing into the GAMSAT studying alone. I got into med-school, my first choice university too!

I would highly recommend them! I'm willing to throw in free postage to boot!

280 euro.

Bria

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Babs_1208

Hi all,

Sitting the GAMSAT in London in September and looking for notes/books to get me started. Ideally, I'm after the below:

- Des O'Neill full set of notes
    - Ozimed 1-10 papers
    - Gradmed full set of notes

But any other suggestions are more than welcome as I'm starting out with nothing. I also don't have any LC science subjects so will need a lot of help in this area - whether it's LC books, revision books, etc.

I'm based in Meath but can travel to collect (within reason!). Looking to get materials asap.

Hopefully someone can help!

Thanks!
    Babs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 doctara

Hi, I have for sale:

Gradmed notes (full course set), Ozimed tests, Des O' Neill science section notes with full set of simulated Gamsat test questions and Medired notes (course over two books).

I used only these notes for studying for the Gamsat and found them very good for focusing and streamlining the workload to allow me to get quite a high score with only a couple months study.

PM me if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 kevinmcinerney

Hey everyone.

I am interested in second hand Gamsat material

Please contact me and let me know what you are selling.

I am based in Galway.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ashiii

doctara wrote: »
    Hi, I have for sale:

Gradmed notes (full course set), Ozimed tests, Des O' Neill science section notes with full set of simulated Gamsat test questions and Medired notes (course over two books).

I used only these notes for studying for the Gamsat and found them very good for focusing and streamlining the workload to allow me to get quite a high score with only a couple months study.

PM me if interested!

Hi, I want to buy full course set of gradmed notes can you please send me info about cost please , d.ambr77@yahoo.ie Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ashiii

Hi,
    I have just finished my third year of my degree in pharmaceutical science in DIT I have done physics , biology for first year and chemistry for 2 years as part of my course. I am considering sitting the gamsat uk in September to get into graduate medicine. I was wondering if any one still has full set of second hand gamsat course. Please pm me with details including cost. I am in Dublin. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭dmccormack01

Hi All,

I'm looking for the Des O Neill science section and mcq`s that go with it!! so if anyone is looking to sell them please pm me or drop me an email: dmccormack01<at>gmail<dot>com

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 doctara

doctara wrote: »
    Hi, I have for sale:

PM me if interested!

Notes are sold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Paella

Hi All,
    Meant to sell these a while ago, but forgot. I have:

Des O’Neill’s full notes for Biology, Chemistry and Physics (a couple of 100 pages of stuff)
    Des O’Neill’s Gamsatprep Practising MCQs Home Study Course 2010 (Very useful book - definitely the most accurate and helpful thing I’ve come across in terms of providing tough GAMSAT-type questions. Cost approx. 180 euro including shipping from Australia)
    Organic chemistry for Dummies
    Griffith’s gamsat review
    A couple of Ozimed papers
    Gradmed full prep course notes and sample questions (the course itself cost approx 2,000 euro):
    -GAMSAT Organic Chemistry
    -GAMSAT Physical Chemistry
    -GAMSAT Physics
    -GAMSAT Biology
    -GAMSAT Maths for Science
    -Written Communication (A)
    -Written Communication (B)

These materials helped me get a 71 (71-73-69) in the GAMSAT (which was in the top 1% of people who sat the test for all three sections) and my first choice at UCD. I'd also be happy to meet up and discuss any questions about the exam and give any advice I can on how to maximise your score. I just finished 1st year in UCD so I can talk about that too.

PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paquinn

Notes gone, go raibh mile maith agat.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Sarah1379

Got the Gold Standard book and want to sell, still some time left on the online material (you get access for a year). No pullout sample exam in back, I pulled it out to do it. Can still give you that but it wont actually be attached. will sell for 70€, which is 50€ off the retail price :)

PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Adeline07

Hi everyone,

I am looking for free/very cheap pass me down. I have spent so much on Des O'neil already and I'm quite out of pocket. Thanks

• Useful lecture notes on any aspects of GAMSAT
    • Guru method
    • grad med
    • medired
    • exam-crackers
    • Gold prep
    • Ozimed
    • organic chemistry for dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 paquinn

I'm selling my Gamsat material that I used for last year's March sitting of the exam. I scored a 72 on the exam (top ~5%) which got me into my first choice medical school.
    I studied almost exclusively from this material and found I quickly developed a solid understanding of Gamsat strategy and a thorough, focused knowledge of the breadth of topics required for the exam. There are excellent resources for each of the three sections included and a wealth of practice questions and essay samples.

Included is:

Gradmed notes- The complete set of notes as given in the full €2,800 euro course which comprises:
    • Biology course notes
    • Physics course notes
    • Organic Chemistry course notes
    • Physical Chemistry course notes
    • Written Communication course notes
    • Simulated Gamsat Questions for SecIII: Reasoning in Bio and Phys Sciences
    • Simulated Gamsat Questions for SecI: Reasoning in Humanities and Social Sciences
    • Mathematics for Science booklet.

Des O'Neill Science course including
    • Human Biology
    • Biochemistry
    • Organic Chemistry
    • Physical Chemistry
    • Physics
    • Des O'Neill Multiple Choice Science Questions.

Ozimed tests 1-5
    5 full-length Gamsat practice tests including Gamsat-style answer sheet, identical test-day instructions and timing.

MediRed Gamsat Preparation Course
    • Book 1
    : Gamsat Structure, Strategy, Tips, Interview Strategy, SecI Humanities and Social Science Notes, Written Communication (sample essays and essay prompts), Chemistry course.
    • Book 2
    : Biology course, Physics course, Mathematics, Practice Questions + answers.

All notes are in very good condition and nearly unmarked.

I also have a number of very useful PDFs consisting of Gamsat strategy, Essay writing hints and tips, and other gamsat material that I will email on with the notes if wanted.

I am looking to sell the whole lot together and as such I am asking a much reduced price of 300 (or thereabouts), including P&P. Collection in Dublin would be preferable but I will post if desired.

PM me if interested!

Thanks, and good luck with the exam! :)

Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marielim

Hi guys,

I did the GAMSAT once and got 68. I used all of these to get me the score and I spent a solid 2 months studying.

I have:
    Des O'Neill notes:
    General Biology/Human Biology/Biochemistry
    Physics
    Physical Chemistry
    Organic Chemistry
    Verbal resoning(loads and loads)
    Essay Course

Gradmed course notes:
    • Biology
    • Physics
    • Physical Chem
    • Organic Chem
    • Maths Science
    • Essay and verbal(Section 1+2)
    • Griffiths Gamsat Review(online copy)
    • Ozimed Practice Tests-I have complete tests and answer sheets(Online and printed)
    • MedPrep Practice Tests-all sections
    • ACER Practice Test, Sample Questions and Practice Questions(Online and printed)
    • Electronic versions of MCAT Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, essay and verbal reasoning and sample tests.
    • MCAT Audio Osmosis - electronic, not on C.D s
    • Rapid revision Chemistry and Physics

It can be done once if you just work solidly for 2 months-I studied after holidays and I knew I just had to do it. These notes were invaluable and working through them helped me get what I got.

All this is going for 250e and it's definitely worth it (gradmed courses alone cost a thousand if not a lot more!)

Message if interested and best of luck with GAMSAT (whatever you choose to use):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 drmactastic

Hi,
    I am selling my Gradmed Gamsat material. I got into graduate med school last year. I did the Gramed course after the first time I sat the exam in Bristol and it made such a difference when I resat it in Cork the following year. I am selling all of the materials below as a package.
    PM me if you’re interested.
    • Gamsat ACER Sample Questions
    • Gamsat ACER Practice Questions
    • Gamsat ACER Practice Test

• Gradmed Question Papers Section III

• Gradmed Stimulated Papers Section III

• Gradmed Organic Chemistry Course notes

• Gradmed Physical Chemistry notes

• Gradmed Physics Course notes

• Gradmed Written Communication notes and sample essays

• Gradmed simulated Gamsat Question Papers Section I

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wings2010

Hello,

Just wondering is there anyone who would be happy to sell Gradmed notes on their own? It's just that I already have a lot of the other material being sold along with the Gradmed stuff.

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xdindin

hi there i'm interested in buying gamsat revision material. i'm really interested in full course sets please - get in touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Hey all

I am going to sit the exam in September.

Just wondering, could anyone recommend a good tutor for private grinds..?

I've heard of a lady called Reena, don't know how convenient she is as I live in South D and she is out in the airport direction...

Also, I am looking for a comprehensive practice pack with a simulation.. Has anyone got this for sale...?

Please pm me & many thanks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement