Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT notes for sale/wanted - post in this thread only

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Clicli91

Hey I'm selling Examkracker Audio Osmosis CD's, great for the science section, selling them for €120 if anyone is interested pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Engo12

Looking to sell my gamsat notes, have the following available:

- Have a full set of Gradmed notes with questions
    - Des O'Neill Science notes- General Biology, Human Biology, Physics, Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
    - Gamsat Gold Standard Hardback
    - MCAT 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning
    -Organic Chemistry for Dummies A.C. Grayling “The Meaning of Things”

I have other material too, pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Young_gunner

*********FREE NOTES**********

Hi

I've a load of books for the GAMSAT that I'm happy to give away to whoever would be willing to collect (from Rathmines, D6). they're just gathering dust at this stage, PM me if interested please !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gracedonovan8

Hi,

Is anyone selling the green and red series Des O Neill MCQ home study courses?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gemstheword

Hi there

I'm selling an entire set of Gradmed Full Revision course notes.

It includes absolutely everything in great condition, full notes and sample questions for Biology, Physics and Chemistry (Physical and Organic), Maths for Science notes, Written Communication and Verbal reasoning notes and sample papers, plus five full Simulated Gamsat exam papers created by the Gradmed tutors. I'm based in South Dublin but can potentially deliver them to you, depending on your location, please PM if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Engo12

Looking to sell my gamsat notes, have the following available:

- Have a full set of Gradmed notes with questions
    - Des O'Neill Science notes- General Biology, Human Biology, Physics, Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
    - Gamsat Gold Standard Hardback
    - MCAT 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning
    -Organic Chemistry for Dummies A.C. Grayling “The Meaning of Things”

I have other material too, pm if interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement