Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Never fear, the AA is here, Auto's advetures a sight to behold for young and for old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside struggling to keep my eyes open, Asia will have to wait until tomorrow.

Night wherers!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And another one bites the dust.. Night Leggy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Ola! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Ola! :D

Olà amigo, como estas?

• Advertisement

In the living room. It's just me and the dog now. Listening to Loyle Carner's latest album. It's so good! :)

fmpisces wrote:
    Olà amigo, como estas?

I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish... :pac:

fmpisces wrote: »
    Olà amigo, como estas?

Uhm, ahh, howaya horsebox??

:D Don't be sorry :) neither do I. I was just improvising. Ex is Portuguese so I've retained a little bit and it's similar to Spanish.

Uhm, ahh, howaya horsebox??

:D Dunno, you'll have to ask my neighbours :rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement

Haha gosh we used say that to each other the time when we were young.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I thought it was Esperanto....

God I love salty chips! :)

...now that's how you kill a thread Mam. Learn from the best :pac:

God I love salty chips! :)

I feel like there's no point without salt or aromat

I feel like there's no point without salt or aromat

Yes. Season the sh!te out of them Grem! :D

I have been asked if i like chips with my salt :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Actually, wonder how Smurf got on today, is the plane still banjaxed?.

Lol, half banjaxed but it didn’t rain and we escaped. Now chatting to a lovely sounding Greek woman before we get to the Egyptian coast.

Already sent a message to the mutt :)

Oh just a wonky wiper so?. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from out, going to have a few more and watch NCIS LA. Hopefully I'm not the only one who could not care less about tomorrows match, hate both teams equally:D

• Advertisement

Ah i like that show, not watched in ages though.. I'll be asleep while the match is on, that's how much attention i'll be paying!.

I like all the NCIS Spinoffs, they are all good.

Ncis and LA are the two i watched mainly, lost track when i got rid of the telly. Might check if any of them are on netflix some time.. Ziva, Abby and Kensi ah yeah i'll have to go back i'm a good bit out of date..

The New Orleans one isn't bad either

votecounts wrote: »
    The New Orleans one isn't bad either

Somehow never got to that.. Was there ever any crossover like with the original and LA?.

The first episode of new orleans has Gibbs in it. Vance is in it regularly.

Sooooo much to watch. So little time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went from work to the pub and already I feel that was a terrible idea. Help

Oops!. Are you on in the morning?

• Advertisement

30C and 84% humidity, I’m back in my walk around Sauna 😀

At least It shall sweat some of the recent beer out of me

Bet mutt is happy to see you!

New toys, treats, medicines, dog is totally spoilt

Ah the cuteness

Love that dog smurf!
    Looking forward to seeing my own guy Tuesday week....... I think he misses me but he is just as excited when I come home from the shop as he is when I get home after few weeks away :)

Tired, bright morning, sunglasses ready to be lowered on my weak grem eyes..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all. Can see some sunshine peeking in from the hallway.
    Contemplating getting up but wriggling my toes under the covers and relishing the last few moments in bed.

Safe home Grem and sleep well. The day shift will take it from here. Can’t guarantee everything will be where you left it but we’ll try not to break anything :pac:

Hee hee thanks!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. It’s beautiful out. Will be supporting Kerry (sorry Grandeeod!)Have a great day everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Riding along in my automobile, my baby beside me at the wheel, Stole a kiss at the turn of a mile, my curiosity running wild. Cruising and playing the radio with no particular place to go...

Morning all,

It's a nice sunny morning 12C

Temp couchside with coffee, will warm up the grill in a little while

Will probably watch the football later although there's an interesting mountain stage in the Vuelta too.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Is there a match today or something ???? Lol
    Couch side with tea before little man wakes from a nap
    Did ye watch the “sorry me hole” video doing the rounds yesterday? So funny

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee, I'm getting better at making it :cool:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Lovely sunny morning. Getting the wellies on for a walk across the fields.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Wonder what mischief I'll get up to today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

honeybear wrote: »
    Dogs walked. Cats fed. It’s beautiful out. Will be supporting Kerry (sorry Grandeeod!)Have a great day everyone!

:eek:

Ironing my jeans. Jersey hanging up. I'll then kneel before it and pray to the football gods that history is made today. If not, I'll most likely be too jarred to care.:D

Gonna line the stomach and then take a walk around these foreign pastures in my blue garb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,952 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Beautiful blue sky here , I'm having a lazy ass morning , feck it !

Enjoy the match this afternoon , no matter who you choose to support , it's all about the taking part , not who wins . . Isn't it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy the match this afternoon , no matter who you choose to support , it's all about the taking part , not who wins . . Isn't it :D

*cough* Yes, it's all about taking part *cough*.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,952 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

RMAOK wrote: »
    *cough* Yes, it's all about taking part *cough*.........

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oops!. Are you on in the morning?

No thank god, off all day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Another lovely day so tableside finishing a cuppa before I go out to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a long walk. Spitting rain now, so coffee and a good book before starting on dinner. Just dawned on me I need to harvest a few veg first...ah well coffee etc in ten minutes so.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement