Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Guys, is there a way to find out who shot on target in the Chile v Uruguay match? Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Canonfan wrote: »
    Guys, is there a way to find out who shot on target in the Chile v Uruguay match? Many thanks.

Sofa Square app show shots on target per player

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Don't think cards have been much of a theme in the afcon but I'm chancing mandjeck for a card for Cameroon has quite a colourful record 7/2 on 365

• Registered Users Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Canonfan wrote: »

You still need this? Can give if so

Last cards punt on the afcon if neither comes in

Dyrestam 15/2
    Seka 9/2

2 singles and a double both for guniea against Nigeria

• Advertisement

Last cards punt on the afcon if neither comes in

Dyrestam 15/2
    Seka 9/2

2 singles and a double both for guniea against Nigeria

9/2 comes in looking at corners in the next game uganda and zimbabwe

Over 10.5 6/4
    Over 11.5 13/5

9/2 comes in looking at corners in the next game uganda and zimbabwe

Over 10.5 6/4
    Over 11.5 13/5

Ended on 10 corners.

Tonight I like the look of

Btts 3+ corners each and 2+ cards each In the France usa women's game @11/1

Also couldn't touch Argentina with stolen money so have split stakes between venezuela to qualify @16/5 and Venezuela over 1.5 @4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ended on 10 corners.

Tonight I like the look of

Btts 3+ corners each and 2+ cards each In the France usa women's game @11/1

Also couldn't touch Argentina with stolen money so have split stakes between venezuela to qualify @16/5 and Venezuela over 1.5 @4/1

Like the look of Venezuela myself and 11/2 looks big for a win

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Like the look of Venezuela myself and 11/2 looks big for a win

Of course the Argies go 1 up! Typical

• Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Stupid question I know. But due to a misunderstanding I allready thought the USA were playing England in the semi and not actually having to beat France first. So I went into bookies for a England to beat the USA in the women's world cup. Is my bet still valid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,044 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Stupid question I know. But due to a misunderstanding I allready thought the USA were playing England in the semi and not actually having to beat France first. So I went into bookies for a England to beat the USA in the women's world cup. Is my bet still valid

Yep. You probably got slightly better odds on it.

Of course, if the US don't make the semi final, the bet loses

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Yep. You probably got slightly better odds on it.

Of course, if the US don't make the semi final, the bet loses

I guessed if they lost against France I was goosed and I could not go in as a non runner. But good to know it is okay and the odds are good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 m8psuvw2gfkan3

Gold Cup - Mexico v Costa Rica - Mexico To Win @ 1.4 Boylesports

Thailand Premier League - Bangkok Utd v Sukhothai - Bangkok To Win @ 1.33 Boylesports

Finland Kakkonen - Gnistan v KaPa - Gnistan To Win @ 1.17 Boylesports

3 x €10 singles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭spurshero

Gold Cup - Mexico v Costa Rica - Mexico To Win @ 1.4 Boylesports

Thailand Premier League - Bangkok Utd v Sukhothai - Bangkok To Win @ 1.33 Boylesports

Finland Kakkonen - Gnistan v KaPa - Gnistan To Win @ 1.17 Boylesports

3 x €10 singles

That is a terrible bet . You are risking 30 euro to win a total of 9 if my figures are correct . Much better to chance a 10 euro treble at those odds. Most you can lose is 10 euro and you will get roughly 11 profit as in 21 or so back .

Bohs to win and over 1.5 5/2

Derry clocking up alot of miles after playing cork away 3 days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

First bet in a while will give 3+ Corners each team/ 2 Cards each team/ Btts in USA / England a go @ 12/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

^^^^

I've been looking at that bet today. I think cards may be a problem looking at the Brazilian referee. (limited info I do admit )

I am however gonna take a punt but I'm going to stretch it out to Both teams scoring twice for a 50/1 shot.

Good luck with your bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

rekluse wrote: »
    First bet in a while will give 3+ Corners each team/ 2 Cards each team/ Btts in USA / England a go @ 12/1.

No corners in 2nd half, will go this a go again tomorrow night for an interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,034 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Cheers. a couple of them didn't come through till very late, which makes it all the more satisfying.:P Nothing to bet on for two months now though.:

Breaking my word, I'm doubling Brazil and USA women to win by two goals today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭spurshero

Breaking my word, I'm doubling Brazil and USA women to win by two goals today

did you do them to win by 2 goals exactly if so well done or else well done on the minus 1 double

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,034 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

spurshero wrote: »
    did you do them to win by 2 goals exactly if so well done

Yep cheers. Returned €195 on a €12 stake. Every USA attack after their second goal was agony for me.:p

Btw, I backed Richarlison to miss the penalty as cover. Anyone know what would have happened to my bet if the pen was cancelled after VAR review?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

Yep cheers. Returned €195 on a €12 stake. Every USA attack after their second goal was agony for me.:p

Btw, I backed Richarlison to miss the penalty as cover. Anyone know what would have happened to my bet if the pen was cancelled after VAR review?

Stake back as a Non Runner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

This is more of a “just for fun” bet as I used to play for them but Bohs are 55/1 to beat Chelsea tonight. Paddy power has the best price by a long shot.

There is a chance Chelsea could play a mixture of youth and first team players so 55/1 isn’t actually a bad bet I don’t think.

I have €20 on it for the laugh anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Med101007

Doyler92 wrote: »
    This is more of a “just for fun” bet as I used to play for them but Bohs are 55/1 to beat Chelsea tonight. Paddy power has the best price by a long shot.

There is a chance Chelsea could play a mixture of youth and first team players so 55/1 isn’t actually a bad bet I don’t think.

You could be right. The 55/1 is gone, now 40/1 with PP.

Qarabag over 1.5 goals 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭Med101007

Doyler92 wrote: »

What price was the draw? What kind of team had Chelsea out? Great result for Bohs regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Med101007 wrote: »
    What price was the draw? What kind of team had Chelsea out? Great result for Bohs regardless.

Draw was 12/1 with Bet365.

Bohs had a strong enough squad starting, not all first team. Bench was kids/trialists including a 14 year old who came on.... Even for a friendly, that's a seriously embarrassing result for Chelsea/Lampard.

Draw was 12/1 with Bet365.

Bohs had a strong enough squad starting, not all first team. Bench was kids/trialists including a 14 year old who came on.... Even for a friendly, that's a seriously embarrassing result for Chelsea/Lampard.

Ah now let's not lose the run of ourselves it was the first game and Lampard has not been in but a wet week

• Registered Users Posts: 53,886 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Guys im trying to find the Perth Glory v Man utd friendly match on Paddy Power website but cannot find it. Can anyone else see it?

The match is on tomorrow at 12

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Cant find it either.
    But will pop up tomorrow i suppose.
    Even if it is not pre kick off but just in play

Advertisement