Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,515 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tenner on Holland win btts and each team 2 or more corners at 5/1 with pp, free bet if England win.
    And Van Dijk or De Ligt to score a header at 6/1
    Holland over 1.5 at 2/1
    Fiver on Sterling to score in first 15 at 20/1

Edit, 6/1 winner means profit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,515 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tenner on each team to have 2 or more corners in each half at 17/2 with pp, free bet if a goal is scored, Irl game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 m8psuvw2gfkan3

USA MLS
    New York City v Cincinnati
    Bet New York City To Win @ 1.36 Bet365

Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

anytime scorecast of Denmark 2-1/Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

17/10 for btts in the ireland game looks pretty big to me I defenitely think we are better now than before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Both teams to get 4+ corners in den v Ireland. Money back if a goal is scored.

Morata and lewandowski to score 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Am I looking at this with green tinted glasses or what? 7/1 Ireland win is mental imo considering the Danes have only scored against us in 1 of 4 games.

Have gone for double chance at 7/5 and dnb @7/2. Small nibble at 7/1 for the win too. I just think the odds are mental myself. Just need someone to score :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guffy wrote: »
    Am I looking at this with green tinted glasses or what? 7/1 Ireland win is mental imo considering the Danes have only scored against us in 1 of 4 games.

Have gone for double chance at 7/5 and dnb @7/2. Small nibble at 7/1 for the win too. I just think the odds are mental myself. Just need someone to score :D

Win, void and a tiny loser

17/10 for btts in the ireland game looks pretty big to me I defenitely think we are better now than before

I'll take that. Looking at the home nations again today feel a few are overpriced

Croatia Wales
    Btts and over 2.5 21/10

Estonia norn ireland
    Norn ireland and under 3.5 13/10

Scotland Cyprus
    Scotland and over 2.5 6/4

Doubles and a treble

Weekend acca: Italy/ Scotland/Norn Iron and under 3.5/ BTTS and over 2.5 in the Nations League final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Croatia, n. Ireland, Italy, France, Scotland, Norway women, spain women and Germany women.

Easy money!

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Croatia, n. Ireland, Italy, France, Scotland, Norway women, spain women and Germany women.

Easy money!

Four to go. Those 2 were not at all comfortable, lost a bit of confidence on This one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Four to go. Those 2 were not at all comfortable, lost a bit of confidence on This one.

What was the odds on that?

What was the odds on that?

24/1

24/1

France 2 down with 18 to go and shocking. Only leg letting it down for 250 quid..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Easy money!

Never call betting money it has a way of biting you in the behind. Like last week I was between 2 best 1 was Kane or Salah to score within the first 15 mins 9/1 and the second was Mane Fiminho and Salah all to have a shot on target 9/2 easy I said go for the second. :o:o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭spurshero

I'll take that. Looking at the home nations again today feel a few are overpriced

Croatia Wales
    Btts and over 2.5 21/10

Estonia norn ireland

Scotland Cyprus

Doubles and a treble

Well that was a nice finish to Scotland game . Top tipping well done

Weekend acca: Italy/ Scotland/Norn Iron and under 3.5/ BTTS and over 2.5 in the Nations League final

I love you Ollie Burke and I want to have your babies:pac:

Never call betting money it has a way of biting you in the behind. Like last week I was between 2 best 1 was Kane or Salah to score within the first 15 mins 9/1 and the second was Mane Fiminho and Salah all to have a shot on target 9/2 easy I said go for the second. :o:o:(

Ah its only a bitta craic but I thought that was a good call. France of all of em. The Scots are sh1te as well, not betting them in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Ah its only a bitta craic but I thought that was a good call. France of all of em. The Scots are sh1te as well, not betting them in the near future.

The French I thought would win

• Advertisement

Croatia Wales
    Btts and over 2.5 21/10

Estonia norn ireland

Scotland Cyprus

Doubles and a treble

Had just about settled for the double when the jocks more than made my day nice little earner here

Double on Schar and Xhaka to be booked

Already on Portugal win btts at 5/1

Also taking Van Dijk anytime 11/1 pp

Edit, also 5 on both Ronaldo and De Ligt to score a header 150/1

Holland and under 3.5 16/5

De roon and fernandes to be booked 10/1

Penalty to be awarded 12/5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Why are Norn Ireland such a big price to beat Belarus on Tuesday???

Don’t want to start a new thread for a simple question -

Is it being lazy to assume Leeds should be stronger favourites for the championship next season ?

6/1 seems very very generous.

Is the manager staying ? Has he a good relationship with the owner ? Will he have a good transfer kitty and will he be allowed to bring in his own players ?

Im doing a double I fancy and I’m tempted by Leeds to make it a juicy treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is it being lazy to assume Leeds should be stronger favourites for the championship next season ?

Is the manager staying ? Has he a good relationship with the owner ? Will he have a good transfer kitty and will he be allowed to bring in his own players ?

It’s still an absolute minefield of a league.

Somebody posted this in last season's outright betting thread.
    I can't see a universe where Stoke don't win the Championship. Even the 11/2 on offer is mad value.

whereas I don't remember much preseason talk about Sheffield United or Norwich. Always a very hard league to call...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Half with most goals to be 2nd half at around EVENS for Ireland game tonight

Think this has a fair chance of landing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Free bet on over 1.5 in all qualifiers 18/1. Ireland will probably let me down

Advertisement