Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BillyBop

Lads newly joined member of boards...

Mod edit

Welcome,
    Please read the charter before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Watford like to raise their game against arsenal and there is usually a bit of kicking

Btts 3+ corners each 2+ cards each 9/2

Btts each team 2+ corners in each half 2+ cards each team 18/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Messi assist 7/4. It's Messi & Ole is at the wheel.

Veltman at 13/8 for a card this time around. Gonna wait and see if I can get a decent price inplay on him.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Mazraoui would be a good candidate too.
    He ll be replacing tagliafico at left back.
    He is a right footed midfielder originally and, if he starts, will meet Douglas Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Gone for Brighton Barca juve 3/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tomas81

Draw - Barcelona
    Half Time/Full Time
    Barcelona v Man Utd
    3/1

Under 2.5
    Total Goals
    Altrincham v Brackley
    1/1

Just a double for tonight, Hoping Barca start off slower with the away goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Watford like to raise their game against arsenal and there is usually a bit of kicking

Btts 3+ corners each 2+ cards each 9/2

Btts each team 2+ corners in each half 2+ cards each team 18/1

Early red card put paid to this ref seemed to go into his shell a bit not wanting to lose control could have dished out plenty more cards

• Registered Users Posts: 33,179 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

eh i dunno wrote: »

Not sue about the Brighton one - it's a must-not-lose for Cardiff.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

eh i dunno wrote: »

4/1 on PP will give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Barcelona (-1), over 3.5 corners each team, over 2.5 cards each team
    33/1
    PP
    Worth a punt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,042 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

rekluse wrote: »

Cheers, I cashed out and placed it again at 4/1

inforfun wrote: »
    Mazraoui would be a good candidate too.
    He ll be replacing tagliafico at left back.
    He is a right footed midfielder originally and, if he starts, will meet Douglas Costa

Turpin the ref.
    Will take a red card in the match @4.1 as well then.

Last time he had Ajax in december:
    https://int.soccerway.com/matches/2018/12/12/europe/uefa-champions-league/afc-ajax/fc-bayern-munchen/2909101/

Mazraoui starts

Small double on Mazraoui\Schone both booked @ 11
    bet365

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

rekluse wrote: »

That will do me for interest tonight.

Also a few quid on Barca to win both halves and Suarez 2 or more at 17/2, free bet if Messi scores, pp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Over 4 cards at just over evens in the Asian Handicap in Brighton Cardiff looks reasonable. A huge came at the bottom of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

AidoEirE wrote: »
    Barcelona (-1), over 3.5 corners each team, over 2.5 cards each team
    33/1
    PP
    Worth a punt

L

inforfun wrote: »
    Turpin the ref.
    Will take a red card in the match @4.1 as well then.

Last time he had Ajax in december:
    https://int.soccerway.com/matches/2018/12/12/europe/uefa-champions-league/afc-ajax/fc-bayern-munchen/2909101/

Mazraoui starts

Small double on Mazraoui\Schone both booked @ 11
    bet365

Mazraoui subbed after 10 minutes
    That is just great

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Done the Barca to score both halves and over 2.5 corners both halves. Got their 3rd corner on the stroke of half time so there is a chance.

Also on the PP special of Barca / Juve / Brighton. Want Brighton to win but also want Ajax to go through so torn!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Not had a football bet in a while but can't resist a pop on Jordan Henderson @16/1 atgs pp giving his more adchanced role now.
    Think paddy are being very generous here as he's around 8s with most other firms
    GL

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

gazza1 wrote: »
    Not had a football bet in a while but can't resist a pop on Jordan Henderson @16/1 atgs pp giving his more adchanced role now.
    Think paddy are being very generous here as he's around 8s with most other firms
    GL

Followed you on this. Great value in that price. I'd be slightly concerned on whether he will start the game, but if he does then that price won't last.

Paddy don't void the bet if he doesn't start and it will be a live bet if he comes on st any stage, but I'm willing to take the chance on Klopp naming him in the starting eleven.

I'm expecting both Milner & Wijnaldum to start tonight. Milner done the press conference so he will play & Wijnaldum has been on the bench the last 2 games to rest. Henderson has started the last 2 games, playing 30 mins of the 3rd. Keita & Fabinho have both started the last 3 games.

Going by this, I think we could see Henderson back in the deep role, with Milner & Wijnaldum ahead of him.

• Advertisement

FitzShane wrote: »
    I'm expecting both Milner & Wijnaldum to start tonight. Milner done the press conference so he will play & Wijnaldum has been on the bench the last 2 games to rest. Henderson has started the last 2 games, playing 30 mins of the 3rd. Keita & Fabinho have both started the last 3 games.

Going by this, I think we could see Henderson back in the deep role, with Milner & Wijnaldum ahead of him.

Yeah. Sound logic there alright. Trader pricing this using the same I'd imagine. Anyway, my money is on, so I'll just have to hope for a 35 yard worldie from him.

Edit. It's actually drifted out to 17/1. 😂 Trader must have read your post and got more brave. ðŸ˜႒

Unfortunately for ye lads, Henderson doesn't start. I whether or not we could see him from the bench late on, possibly. Gomez will get a game eventually and Klopp may look to try rest one of Salah / Mane. It's down to that 3rd sub - he might want to try get Shaqiri on the pitch as some stage too. So the bet could get voided.

FitzShane wrote: »
    Unfortunately for ye lads, Henderson doesn't start. I whether or not we could see him from the bench late on, possibly. Gomez will get a game eventually and Klopp may look to try rest one of Salah / Mane. It's down to that 3rd sub - he might want to try get Shaqiri on the pitch as some stage too. So the bet could get voided.

He's 8s generally now and with Paddy. I can cash out now for full stake, but I'm still tempted to let it run. He came off the bench v the Saints and scored. Could there be a repeat?

jbt123 wrote: »
    He's 8s generally now and with Paddy. I can cash out now for full stake, but I'm still tempted to let it run. He came off the bench v the Saints and scored. Could there be a repeat?

Hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Repop at something else

Have done Mane & Aguero any time goals - 9/2 PP special.

Same game multi of Mane anytime, Liverpool to lead at HT and Pepe to be booked. Just over 15/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭ballyargus

did city to win 3-2 at 22/1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,118 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

ballyargus wrote: »

Looks like you might have been too conservative in your estimate:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Blow it up ref

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,179 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Get ready for the longest 60 mins or so of your life!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement