Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Please dont pm me for details of phone numbers theres a directory on here some where, and dont email me asking about angels etc.
    Sorry but I have come across drainers for information and then not having the manners to say thanks. I have never seeing the like of such rude people so wont be reading your emails no more or posts

Hi All

Really want to go see Rory can someone please PM me his number - would greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

so did you go see Rory then? whats your opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kking

Hi All
    Though I should share my experiences here.

I saw Rory twice. Once in 2011 and again this year.

2011. He was based in Clonmel town centre - me and my friend travelled from Dublin and had an appointment each. We were kept waiting for one and a hour hours after our appointment time before we were seen. Rory did not arrive at the location till then and we were just contemplating leaving when he arrive and said he was sorry he was stuck in traffic. Anyhow, we saw him - he told my friend she would not have a child. Guess what - she did that year.

Me - he told me about a relationship I would have - described the man in great detail - and he was exactly right - both about the time when we would meet and the the mans attributes and physical appearance. He said the man would ahve a very distinctive voice and he did.

This year - I went back to him as he had been very accurate the last time. He has moved from the city centre into the suburbs.
    I was very very annoyed having driven from Dublin to be kept waiting yet again for two hours and fifteen minutes. He apologised and guess what - told me he was stuck in traffic!!!!!!!!!! I was really put out.
    He did tell me stuff about my job and new relationship. Dates for progress are into the new year - so I cant comment yet on his accuracy - but will write again.

All the very best. KK

kking wrote: »
    Hi All
    Though I should share my experiences here.

I saw Rory twice. Once in 2011 and again this year.

2011. He was based in Clonmel town centre - me and my friend travelled from Dublin and had an appointment each. We were kept waiting for one and a hour hours after our appointment time before we were seen. Rory did not arrive at the location till then and we were just contemplating leaving when he arrive and said he was sorry he was stuck in traffic. Anyhow, we saw him - he told my friend she would not have a child. Guess what - she did that year.

Me - he told me about a relationship I would have - described the man in great detail - and he was exactly right - both about the time when we would meet and the the mans attributes and physical appearance. He said the man would ahve a very distinctive voice and he did.

This year - I went back to him as he had been very accurate the last time. He has moved from the city centre into the suburbs.
    I was very very annoyed having driven from Dublin to be kept waiting yet again for two hours and fifteen minutes. He apologised and guess what - told me he was stuck in traffic!!!!!!!!!! I was really put out.
    He did tell me stuff about my job and new relationship. Dates for progress are into the new year - so I cant comment yet on his accuracy - but will write again.

All the very best. KK
    Thanks KK so did your friends reading not come to pass at all? did any thing come true?

• Advertisement

My take on Rory isn't positive so if your a believer and I am upsetting you then I apologize but my opinion is that he is very vague, your friend will have a baby (don't know any one who even wants a baby ) other stuff he was vague and could have fit into many parts of my life. You would think ok that's what he was referring to and then it would fall apart and your left with confusion.
    Also he told me that I wouldn't have any dealings with solicitors and I have had 4 dealings with them. I asked him about my Health and he saw somethings that I could connect with and then said I would have a fantastic Christmas But I was knocked down on the 2 Jan spent weeks in hospital.
    Then somethings he got right about me described my partners house but told me that I didnt know him! but I do. I cant say he didnt connect with me because he did as he was able to do the medium work. I wont be going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭TheminxIRL

Hi folks I saw Rory about six years ago and found him excellent to be honest.

Id love to go again so could someone pm me his number please?

Thanks a mill in advance

TheminxIRL wrote: »
    Hi folks I saw Rory about six years ago and found him excellent to be honest.

Id love to go again so could someone pm me his number please?

Thanks a mill in advance
    That is promising.
    number sent on to you there

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭d4b

I have an appt with Rory next week , will def keep you all posted as to how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

How long did u have to wait for an appointment???

• Advertisement

Weeks and I seriously mean that. I left voicemail after voicemail. Numerous txts and then one day he rang me back. LOL. Leave a voicemail and he will get back to you

d4b wrote: »
    Weeks and I seriously mean that. I left voicemail after voicemail. Numerous txts and then one day he rang me back. LOL. Leave a voicemail and he will get back to you
    nice one, hope you get a good reading and bring a book with you just incase hes late:)

Can anyone give me directins to Rorys new place in Clonmel? Have my appt this eve ;)

Can anyone give me directins to Rorys new place in Clonmel? Have my appt this eve ;)
    oh hope you got there :eek:

I am still walking on air after my appt with Rory, He had everything down to a T with me. Yes he was late, an hour to be exact. But the reading more than made up for it.

I am still walking on air after my appt with Rory, He had everything down to a T with me. Yes he was late, an hour to be exact. But the reading more than made up for it.
    so glad for you and delighted you got the directions. he is one of the best of them out there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Got a reading from Rory just last Saturday found him very accurate pin pointed alot of things going on in my life my job my family etc and where my house was situated picture perfect.
    The medium reading was very when, where, how and why very to the point and accurate no questions asked just yes and a no was needed.
    I am highly recommending him he is the best that I have ever been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Suzjc

Wondering wither or not to go say Rory Bates or Kay Mullally!!!! Any suggestions and also numbers for both:) thanks in advance:)

Suzjc wrote: »
    Wondering wither or not to go say Rory Bates or Kay Mullally!!!! Any suggestions and also numbers for both:) thanks in advance:)
    I dont know about the other lady but theres alot here about Rory Bates I have sent on number for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Swareklove

Hi,

Would love to go see Rory so would really appreciate if someone could pm me a number for him

Thanks

• Advertisement

Just wondering does any body know how accurate Rory is with timing of predictions (not time keeping ) thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sosullivan

could someone message me a number for Rory please,

James DD wrote: »
    Just wondering does any body know how accurate Rory is with timing of predictions (not time keeping ) thanks in advance :)
    any comments on the subject

any comments on the subject
    waiting can be a pain but I found him good enough

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭coolkidirish

Does anyone have Rory's new number? I have an old one for him :( I PM'd him on FaceBook about 1 month ago but have heard nothing since.

I saw Rory about 2 years ago (I waited about 5 weeks for the appointment) and he was amazing! He described my house and the estate I live in down to a T and mentioned I would be moving house soon (my family had plans to move within the next 1-2 months) which I thought was incredible. He also described my job to a T and said I will leave the job in approx 6 months time...7 months later I got a call about a new job I really really wanted and left the original job. He was very very accurate with everything!

Highly recommend...just need his new number now to get a new appointment.

Does anyone have Rory's new number? I have an old one for him :( I PM'd him on FaceBook about 1 month ago but have heard nothing since.

I saw Rory about 2 years ago (I waited about 5 weeks for the appointment) and he was amazing! He described my house and the estate I live in down to a T and mentioned I would be moving house soon (my family had plans to move within the next 1-2 months) which I thought was incredible. He also described my job to a T and said I will leave the job in approx 6 months time...7 months later I got a call about a new job I really really wanted and left the original job. He was very very accurate with everything!

omg love hearing things back like that its more interesting than just number looking haha now that I said that I have just PM the number to you , but I am tad anxious about some thing small and yes he have already told be loads that have come to pass , I dont live by him but you just cant help it then when you go oh my god he told me that , its just this little thing haha thanks for this thought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭coolkidirish

omg love hearing things back like that its more interesting than just number looking haha now that I said that I have just PM the number to you , but I am tad anxious about some thing small and yes he have already told be loads that have come to pass , I dont live by him but you just cant help it then when you go oh my god he told me that , its just this little thing haha thanks for this thought :)

Thank You so much. He really is amazing, but as mentioned earlier in this thread he does have poor time keeping :rolleyes:

It would be interesting how you find him this time round
    I thought he was dead on the mark

Got a reading from Rory just last Saturday found him very accurate pin pointed alot of things going on in my life my job my family etc and where my house was situated picture perfect.
    The medium reading was very when, where, how and why very to the point and accurate no questions asked just yes and a no was needed.
    I am highly recommending him he is the best that I have ever been to.
    Quoting myself there but just to leave a feedback every prediction that he pinpointed for the year 2013 came true and timing perfect :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Isolt

How long roughly is the waiting list to see Rory?
    If you could PM me his contact info that would be great. Thanks

Advertisement