Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Wrestling Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Said it before but I'd go with Trey Miguel as the one to eventually dethrone Omega, big potential there, he always stood out as the most impressive of the Rascalz.

He stood out most to me also but big ask for him to beat Omega convincingly. A roll up maybe.... actually now that I think of it wouldn't be surprised if that's how Omega drops it.

A roll up that cam easily be played up as shenanigans involved where Omega got what was coming to him, so you wouldn't have any sympathy for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Yeh you'd have to build him up of course but if I was IMPACT and looking at the long game, that's the way I'd go. Moose obviously very good and an excellent choice too.

I think this is where IMPACT will get the most benefit from working with AEW. It should be a big rub for whoever goes over Omega, much more so than beating Rich Swann.

Have to say I like what Sami brings to the game but yeah I agree with those who say it should be Moose. Maybe they're worried Moose's head might be turned elsewhere once his contract is up and who could blame them for being cautious after what happened with Tessa.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Expected the Good Brothers to turn up since their match opened.
    No clean finish I guess may make it a triple threat with Sami taking the pin and Kenny being protected.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Expected the Good Brothers to turn up since their match opened.
    No clean finish I guess may make it a triple threat with Sami taking the pin and Kenny being protected.

Exactly. Good show last night, lots being built up for Slammiversary.

We desperately need to see someone from Impact on AEW

• Advertisement

Decent show, I really liked Doering/Kojima. Was much better without Matt Striker there.

I'd say it could be time for an IMPACT invasion on Dynamite when the show goes back on the road in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,848 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

An okay show for me and the Fite TV 8 euro purchase price was pretty descent

I didn't like the ending of the number 1 contender for the X-Division Championship. It was a really good watch and then they spoiled it :/

Omega V Moose, didnt blow me away, felt it was to slow and these guys are super talents and they just had an off night

• Registered Users Posts: 60,291 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I think both moose and omega are working injured so that played a part in it not being great I’d imagine.

Josh Mathews with the no one likes a 3 man booth when D’Lo said he can stay on when Striker returns made me smile

I'd say that X-Division ending was to set up a 6 man Ultimate X or ladder match at Slammiversary.

It's mad to think Moose hasn't held the title.
    Who were the fans? A lot of faces I didn't recognise. But saw Kilynn. Does she ever leave ringside when not in a match?

Josh Alexander has answered Alex Coughlin's open challenge for a match on this weeks Strong, should be a stomper!

• Advertisement

Appears Moose has signed a contract extension with Impact

Only 2 years thou

Impact needed this big time, fair play to them

Ultimate X is back for Slammiversary

Ultimate X is back for Slammiversary

Alexander, Bey, Ace Austin, Trey Miguel, Petey and Raju, that's some lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Excited now! Just booked my flight and hotel for it.

So Moose is going to fight.. Sabin (!?) at Slammiversary

A debut, a rehiring and a firing. Plus a random joke about WWE/Mickie.

The Mickie James trash bag made me smile :)

Rachel Ellering cut a very earnest and good face promo this week. Weird WWE never saw much in her.

Mystery opponent for Deonna? I thought maybe Chelsea but after Best in the World at the weekend, that's not happening. Maybe Mickie since think Gail said something to hint at a veteran like her

"Hot Mess", "Iconic", "Hardcore Country". Scott enjoying his teasing of Deonna. Then saying Hot Mess again with Matt Cardona, which would make sense but she's supposedly not medically cleared

• Advertisement

Pretty lackluster episode all things considered

Heading to the airport now on my way to Nashville for Slammiversary. Should be a good time and I'll prob be on camera for sure haha. I made it on cam at UFC 264 last week too!

Cherry is the real Forbidden Door. Enjoy yourself

Looking forward to this PPV

Card looks good and hopefully some exciting surprises

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I'll probably watch it myself. Partly out of curiosity to see who shows up but I'm sure it'll be a pretty good watch anyway.

As of now there are 3 mystery participants in the show. Donna's opponent for the title, Matt Cardona's partner against Myers and Tenille and now it seems TJP is out so Fallah Bahh is getting a new partner.

Would be funny if Lana showed up to join Matt since she basically used the Emmalina gimmick after Emma left. But needless to say Peyton and or Billie both showing up would be the best thing. There is a women's tag title match so if not tonight, maybe the next Impact

Yellow ropes?

First Ultimate X match in over 2 years.

With the new relationships between companies, I think Impact should try and bring back a version of the World X-Cup except with teams from different companies.

• Advertisement

X Division match first up

Lovely

Advertisement