Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice 2019

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

Muahahaha wrote: »
    yeah the tasks abroad were always good fun. Special shout out to the team that was sent to get an octopus hose and came back with an octopus.

The one I remember was when they got sent to Dubai and the guy on the boys team was "Oh I know Dubai like the back of my hand", and then didn't know that an Oud as well as being a perfume is also a musical instrument.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

This has been a fun trip down memory lane.

Tonight is clips/commentary from the 'tasks in a different country' episodes, which were amongst the best imo.

I watched the Marrakesh episode from season 4 before watching the clip show ('d never seen it before and it had got mentioned in a few places as being the best episode).
    Excellent stuff alright - noticeable how much Suicre cursed in the boardroom segments, something they seem to have toned now.
    The kosher/halal confusion was just jawdropping.

Tonight is clips from the advertising tasks.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Just giving a heads up here, the thread for the new series is open.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058223760/the-apprentice-2022/p1

Advertisement