Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you consider suicide selfish?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

It's the very definition of selfishness, in that you are only taking into consideration your own feelings. The pain and hurt they leave behind is a thousand times worse than whatever misery they were experiencing.

• Site Banned Posts: 14 anawfulway

The words of an anonymous stranger may not help, but here goes anyway.
    Please get help.

You wouldn't try to cope with a broken limb on your own, but you're carrying around a lot of mental pain that you can't fix yourself. Get the help asap, and good luck.

You're not useless or worthless, you deserve love and happiness. Please get to your GP or call someone who can help (numbers a few pages back).

Thanks. I've a bit of a weird question in relation to help services: I hate trying to talk to people in person about feelings, I just cant do it, even over the phone I'd block up and it would end up being no use to me. Couldnt even talk to my partner about it, I'd never get out what I wanted to say. Is there any of them that offer a purely text based/email service?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭hgfj

My wife committed suicide 12 years ago. Left behind three kids, 6, 9, and 14 years old at the time. The 6 year old only barely remembers her now. She had spent the previous 5 years in and out of psychiatric hospital, sometimes for months at a time. She was diagnosed as suffering from Borderline Personality Disorder. 12 years on and I still haven't gotten over it. None of us have really. Was she selfish to do what she did? I don't know. She wasn't in her right mind. One of the effects of her illness was that she spoke many times about wanting to take the children with her. Her perception of life was so distorted that she couldn't see any hope whatsoever. Not even for the children. Her experiance of life made her believe life held nothing but pain and she dreaded the thought of the kids suffering like she did.

She was sexually abused by her own mother when she was eleven or twelve, she was raped by a garda sergant when she was 14, she made a suicide attempt when she was seventeen and ended up being sent to a rehab for 18 months, her father died just 6 months or so after entering the rehab and she wasn't allowed to attend the funeral. She was betrayed by all. The institution of family, Garda, and hospital services. I could write a ****ing book about all the **** that happened in her life.

So was her act selfish? She took herself out of the picture and left the rest of us to carry on. I have a lot of mixed feelings about it. Sometimes anger, other times a sense of despair. But I absolutely understand why.

In my case i disagree that the pain she left behind is worse than what she was experiancing herself. Her mind was hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

OSI wrote: »
    The only people being selfish in such a situation, are the one's suggesting it is selfish.

Even more tedious are those who label it "cowardly"

It's supremely brave, taking a conscious step into the complete unknown

mzungu wrote: »
    No. Suicide is usually the culmination of years of mental anguish.

The only exceptions would be cases like Alan Hawe. He committed suicide to escape the consequences of his actions. Hence, his suicide was a selfish act.

Killing himself was the one good thing he did, pity he didn't kill himself before committing the multiple murders

• Advertisement

It's the very definition of selfishness, in that you are only taking into consideration your own feelings. The pain and hurt they leave behind is a thousand times worse than whatever misery they were experiencing.

How the hell do you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    How the hell do you know

How the hell do you?

The question was asking people what they think, not why they think the same as you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

anawfulway wrote: »
    Thanks. I've a bit of a weird question in relation to help services: I hate trying to talk to people in person about feelings, I just cant do it, even over the phone I'd block up and it would end up being no use to me. Couldnt even talk to my partner about it, I'd never get out what I wanted to say. Is there any of them that offer a purely text based/email service?

The Samaritans have a text and email service available. The contact stuff is on their website. I just checked. I hope you are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Depends what you are leaving behind. If you live your life, not happy with the direction it took and have few loved ones, then it is your life to take. If you have people who rely on you, then it's poor form. Especially if your pension becomes null and void if your life is taken by suicide.

If you are diagnosed with a terminal disease and you want to go out on your own terms, then again its your life to take. However, if there is an insurance settlement and you have responsibilities then youre gonna have to be creative.

Personally, I have no responsibilities, no pension, am not close to my family and I would ensure that I have cash to fund my burial, should I ever decide to call it a day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

Very disturbed and saddened by some replies here, Ireland really needs to wake up to depression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

I’m sorry but that’s bollox.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

There are PC answers and answers that are currently the only socially acceptable answers in a public domain, but it won't stop people feeling a certain way if a person with responsibilities to other people takes their own life.

If you're a person that keeps your business to yourself, with little to leave behind financially or emotionally then that's your own business. It's your life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

I’m sorry but that’s bollox.

Oh, we should be rejoicing when loved ones kill themselves, shall we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Another poster has answered your question there (I didn't know offhand).

Fair play to you for posting. On a practical level, with your current intrusive thoughts, try to avoid alcohol- I promise it will only make everything worse. Eat well and try to get some exercise, even if you don't feel like it. And remember your family loves you.

• Site Banned Posts: 14 anawfulway

Another poster has answered your question there (I didn't know offhand).

Fair play to you for posting. On a practical level, with your current intrusive thoughts, try to avoid alcohol- I promise it will only make everything worse. Eat well and try to get some exercise, even if you don't feel like it. And remember your family loves you.

Sound. Thanks for your help. Ah I know most of it is just stupid **** I shouldnt be letting bother me, but just hard to knock ya know. I'll definitely reach out and see if it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Just left my son in intensive care after his fifth suicide attempt in six weeks. He'll live with a bit of luck to try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

More selfish to deny, for example, someone seeking euthanasia to end their suffering from whatever debilitate disease they might have.

Religious people would rather have those people live an existence of misery with their faux morality.

People committing suicide whom have people that rely on them, however, can be seen as selfish. Such as a parent leaving their child behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,657 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

BeerWolf wrote: »
    More selfish to deny, for example, someone seeking euthanasia to end their suffering from whatever debilitate disease they might have.

Religious people would rather have those people live an existence of misery with their faux morality.

People committing suicide whom have people that rely on them, however, can be seen as selfish. Such as a parent leaving their child behind.

Everyone has someone who relies on them. It may not be a child, but it could be family, friends, work colleagues, etc.

Even using the example you gave of a parent who takes their own life, it presents something of a moral quandary for you that you would condemn someone who was of the frame of mind that their child would have a chance of a better life without them in it, let alone the fact that your morality argument appears to overlook the fact that it mandates a parent should continue to suffer, and the consequences of their parent suffering on their children, which would inevitably mean the children would suffer as a consequence of their parents continued suffering. It appears that condemning people to suffer an existence of misery to satisfy that person’s faux morality, isn’t after all, just solely the preserve of religious people.

From your opinion, one could easily be given the impression that you think religious people don’t give a damn about people’s suffering. It’s not as though religious people would understand the idea of someone pleading to anyone to allieviate their suffering. Nope, I can’t think of a single religion which relies upon a belief in the idea that one person could give their life to save others either. I’m being facetious of course - it’s the fundamental basis of Christianity.

Well in fairness the "basis of Christianity" is less giving your life to save others and more to do with a single man giving his life to become a scapegoat for their sins. Which is quite a different dynamic. Self sacrifice for others is something I find can be very moral. The idea of scapegoating however - not so much.

Where religions do not help - whichever of the 30odd thousand branches of Christianity or any other religion does this - is where they suggest that suicide or even assisted dying is something that sends the soul hell-bound or has them die in some state of sin. That kind of teaching is either going to prolong the suffering of those who otherwise wish to die - or exacerbate the suffering of those left behind when someone else dies. Neither of which is very helpful at all and I feel for anyone who is suffering under those beliefs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Oh, we should be rejoicing when loved ones kill themselves, shall we?

No.
    Your previous post is still bollox though.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Just left my son in intensive care after his fifth suicide attempt in six weeks. He'll live with a bit of luck to try again.

That's a tough one. You must be at your wits end.
    Hard time for questions, but do you think the help with mental issues provided by the HSE for people like your son is adequate?

Well in fairness the "basis of Christianity" is less giving your life to save others and more to do with a single man giving his life to become a scapegoat for their sins.Which is quite a different dynamic. Self sacrifice for others is something I find can be very moral. The idea of scapegoating however - not so much.

It’s an entirely different dynamic, which if you were interested in being fair, you would acknowledge that I never suggested in the first place? I argued that the fundamental basis of Christianity is the belief that one person gave their life to save others, not that anyone else should follow his example in those particular circumstances, especially when it isn’t necessary for them to do so.

Where religions do not help - whichever of the 30odd thousand branches of Christianity or any other religion does this - is where they suggest that suicide or even assisted dying is something that sends the soul hell-bound or has them die in some state of sin. That kind of teaching is either going to prolong the suffering of those who otherwise wish to die - or exacerbate the suffering of those left behind when someone else dies. Neither of which is very helpful at all and I feel for anyone who is suffering under those beliefs.

I can understand where you’re coming from, but I think the issue of suicide and suicide prevention is far more complex than the way you’ve chosen to frame the influence of religious beliefs on suicide rates and suicide prevention. For example we know from research done that religious beliefs and religiosity are known to have a protective influence on suicide prevention and suicide rates, as opposed to the perception that religiosity and religion has a negative influence on suicide prevention and suicide rates -

Conclusion

Religion plays a protective role against suicide in a majority of settings where suicide research is conducted. However, this effect varies based on the cultural and religious context. Therefore, public health professionals need to strongly consider the current social and religious atmosphere of a given population when designing suicide prevention strategies.

Religion and Completed Suicide: a Meta-Analysis

Jews apparently, have the lowest rates of suicide of all religious adherents! The relationship between religion and suicide is a complex one, not nearly as simplistic as you’re implying above -

Results

Religion as a Protective Factor Against Suicide

Religiosity has been shown to be associated with reduced risk of suicidality (Dervic et al.2004; Lizardi et al. 2007; Stack 1983). For example, suicide rates in religious countries arelower than suicide rates in secular countries (Breault 1993; Dervic et al. 2004; Stack 1983).

Furthermore, intensity of religious commitment has been shown to be related to suicidal behaviouraviors (Nelson 1977). These findings are not specific to particular religious denomi-nations (Dervic et al. 2004; Lizardi et al. 2007; Stack 1983).

Moral and religious objections to suicide have a unique association with suicidalbehavior. The life-saving beliefs associated with religious commitment may protect againstsuicide (Dervic et al. 2004; Lizardi et al. 2007; Koenig et al. 2001; Neeleman et al. 1997;Stack 1983). Studies indicate that individuals with low moral and religious objections tosuicide are more likely to have a lifetime history of suicide attempt (Dervic et al. 2004;Lizardi et al., 2007; Neeleman et al. 1997; Stack 1983). Individuals with higher moral andreligious objections to suicide perceive more reasons for living.

The protective role of religiosity includes a number of mechanisms. Most religions havestrong sanctions against suicide; thus, those individuals who report stronger commitment tothose religions would be less likely to resort to suicide. In addition to condoning suicide,involvement in organized religions provides the opportunity to develop an extended sup-port network in congregation members and clergy, which has been shown to be a protectivefactor against suicidality (Cheng et al. 2000; Gould et al.1996; Greening and StoppelbeinJ Relig Health (2009) 48:332–341 333123
    2002; Koenig et al. 2001; Mann 2002; Szanto et al. 2003). Religiosity has also been shownto be associated with lower levels of aggression and hostility (Koenig et al. 2001; Maloneet al. 1995; Mann et al. 2005; Oquendo et al. 2000) which have been consistently shown tobe related to suicidal behavior. Additionally, many religions proscribe elicit behaviors suchas substance abuse (Hilton et al. 2002) and smoking (Martin et al. 2003) which have anestablished relationship to suicide. Thus, high levels of religiosity could have an indirectprotective effect on suicide via the prohibition of substance use (Hilton et al. 2002).Further, the motivation to commit suicide involves considerable ambivalence, and suicidalindividuals often experience an internal struggle between wanting to live and wanting todie (Shneidman and Farberow 1957). Given that the moral objections to suicide arefounded in traditional religious beliefs (Linehan et al. 1983), religious values and optimismmay be important considerations for many individuals contemplating suicide (Linehanet al. 1983) and may serve to positively influence the decision to live (Pinto et al. 1998).Further studies with more comprehensive assessment of religiosity are needed to clarify therelationship between suicidality and religiosity.

Religion and Suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Zorya wrote: »
    I have heard of every kind of suicide. But there are some odd suicides that could be considered selfish. I know of youngsters who swore they would commit suicide if someone left them, a constant drip drip threat to their partners. And I know of a few cases where people did actually commit suicide when the other broke up with them. So, to be honest, I think it is simply not possible to say that NO suicide is selfish. Just like any other human act it has multiple and complex facets.

Same as that, living in a rural area and I know of at least two situations in the past ten years where that was done i.e. someone threatening "if you leave me I'll kill myself" and they did, now that was selfish in the extreme, the trauma they left behind, what a f*cked up way of thinking

It’s an entirely different dynamic, which if you were interested in being fair, you would acknowledge that I never suggested in the first place? I argued that the fundamental basis of Christianity is the belief that one person gave their life to save others

You said it was the "fundamental basis of Christianity". I am merely pointing out that the "fundamental basis of Christianity" - the sacrifice of Christ - was not based on sacrifice to save another - but on the concept of the moral scapegoat.

You want to paint it as "the belief that one person gave their life to save others" but that is simply not the whole truth at all. Saving others - and making yourself a moral scapegoat for their sins - are massively different things. The Christian story is the latter. Do not pretend it to be the former. There is no sign that that person's death - assuming it actually occurred - saved anyone at all. And if the religious fantasies are at all true - the only thing this person (hiim being god) was even meant to be saving us from - was himself. Hardly something to applaud. I doubt if I kill myself on the way to killing you - you would be telling everyone I gave my life to save you.
    I can understand where you’re coming from, but I think the issue of suicide and suicide prevention is far more complex than the way you’ve chosen to frame the influence of religious beliefs on suicide rates

Now you are straw manning as usual. I never said anything about suicide rates so your fantasy that I "framed" anything on that subject came from you not me. All I said is that there are religious narratives that have people who might other wise want to choose to die - or have people left behind after someone chose to die - suffering needlessly. The rest - that came from your fantasy not my post.

However -
    Religion and Completed Suicide: a Meta-Analysis

- the first thing to note in the conclusion you paste here is that it makes my point for me. It says the utility of religion stronglz depends on the culture and religion in the context. That is exactly what I meant when I wrote "Where religions do not help - whichever of the 30odd thousand branches of Christianity or any other religion does this" - so thanks for the citation that makes my point for me!

But you make the usual correlation-causation error here that most make on the subject. As with many studies there is _nothing at all_ that suggests it is anything to do with religion that is having the effect there. Rather religion itself is a social thing and as the study itself notes there are "social supports through religious communities". And suicide rates among individuals who are members of a community - religious or otherwise - are going to be lower than those who are not.

That religiosity _correlates_ with slightly lower suicide rates is nothing new. That there is any actual causal link is something no study - your link included - has once demonstrated.

However my point was about _none_ of that as I already noted above so you have gone off on quite the tangent. My point is that there are people who genuinely want to die - by suicide or other reasons like assisted dying contexts - or there are people who have had someone die under those contexts - who are occasionally made to suffer more or needlessly due to their religious teachings on suicide and the soul. A mother who's child killed themselves is suffering. A mother who also believes suicide may have sent their child's soul into damnation - more so. And that was the only point I actually made. You decided to rebut something entirely other than that for whatever reason. But as we saw yesterday you are happy to pretend people said the _Exact_ opposite of what they actually did.

How the hell do you?

The question was asking people what they think, not why they think the same as you do.

Blistering reply

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

That's a tough one. You must be at your wits end.
    Hard time for questions, but do you think the help with mental issues provided by the HSE for people like your son is adequate?

No. Medicate and put them out the door to be supported in the community but unless the person buys into the support offered by the various services they may as well send them straight to the morgue. He also has a benzo addiction. He'd been clean for three months until one of his best friends killed himself at the end of January but he felt he needed them again to cope with the funeral and heart break of it. I think then he thought he couldn't go through detoxing again and dealing with his anxiety.. he doesn't reckon much on counselling etc. The psych gave him other meds for that which are just as bloody bad as the **** he was buying off the street.

He needs some place where they can keep him safe and will help him deal with his addiction and his anxiety like a rehab but he says he won't go back. How do I keep him alive until something clicks in his head and he sees that he can overcome all of this and have a good life? Right now... he is hopeless in the truest sense of the word.

I too am pretty much hopeless. Yesterday morning someone asked me what was the best that I could hope for him. My answer was that he'd be found dead sooner rather than later to minimise the torture and torment his head is filled with. He always say, "Mummy, you don't know what's in my head." And I don't. He's only 21.

You said it was the "fundamental basis of Christianity". I am merely pointing out that the "fundamental basis of Christianity" - the sacrifice of Christ - was not based on sacrifice to save another - but on the concept of the moral scapegoat.

You want to paint it as "the belief that one person gave their life to save others" but that is simply not the whole truth at all. Saving others - and making yourself a moral scapegoat for their sins - are massively different things. The Christian story is the latter. Do not pretend it to be the former. There is no sign that that person's death - assuming it actually occurred - saved anyone at all. And if the religious fantasies are at all true - the only thing this person (hiim being god) was even meant to be saving us from - was himself. Hardly something to applaud. I doubt if I kill myself on the way to killing you - you would be telling everyone I gave my life to save you.

The narrative of Christianity is as I have presented it, no pretence of an alternative interpretation is necessary on my part at least.

Now you are straw manning as usual. I never said anything about suicide rates so your fantasy that I "framed" anything on that subject came from you not me. All I said is that there are religious narratives that have people who might other wise want to choose to die - or have people left behind after someone chose to die - suffering needlessly. The rest - that came from your fantasy not my post.

However -

- the first thing to note in the conclusion you paste here is that it makes my point for me. It says the utility of religion stronglz depends on the culture and religion in the context. That is exactly what I meant when I wrote "Where religions do not help - whichever of the 30odd thousand branches of Christianity or any other religion does this" - so thanks for the citation that makes my point for me!

I wasn’t strawmanning anything, I was presenting at least an objective perspective on the correlation (or the relationship) between religion and suicide. I never argued causation, as opposed to your attempt to argue that their religious beliefs are a causative factor in someone continuing to suffer unnecessarily.

But you make the usual correlation-causation error here that most make on the subject. As with many studies there is _nothing at all_ that suggests it is anything to do with religion that is having the effect there. Rather religion itself is a social thing and as the study itself notes there are "social supports through religious communities". And suicide rates among individuals who are members of a community - religious or otherwise - are going to be lower than those who are not.

You can’t seem to make up your mind between whether or not religion has an influence in the context of the issue of suicide and suicide prevention.

That religiosity _correlates_ with slightly lower suicide rates is nothing new. That there is any actual causal link is something no study - your link included - has once demonstrated.

As I’ve already pointed out, I never argued that there was a causal link in the first place, unlike your attempt to argue a causal link between a persons religious belief and their continued suffering as a consequence of their religious belief. The link I posted also points out that further studies with more comprehensive assessment of religiosity are needed to clarify the relationship between suicidality and religiosity, as opposed to arguing any definitive causative factor in adherents suffering, as you have attempted to do.

Again, it wasn’t I who was arguing causation, I was commenting on the correlation, which you didn’t appear to be aware of given your argument which didn’t appear to make any attempt at objectivity.

However my point was about _none_ of that as I already noted above so you have gone off on quite the tangent. My point is that there are people who genuinely want to die - by suicide or other reasons like assisted dying contexts - or there are people who have had someone die under those contexts - who are occasionally made to suffer more or needlessly due to their religious teachings on suicide and the soul. A mother who's child killed themselves is suffering. A mother who also believes suicide may have sent their child's soul into damnation - more so. And that was the only point I actually made. You decided to rebut something entirely other than that for whatever reason. But as we saw yesterday you are happy to pretend people said the _Exact_ opposite of what they actually did.

Self-awareness is clearly not your forté, so on that note I shall leave it there, as we also appear to have different opinions on the idea of fairness in terms and our ability to remain objective without introducing our own biases and prejudices into the discussion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

No. Medicate and put them out the door to be supported in the community but unless the person buys into the support offered by the various services they may as well send them straight to the morgue. He also has a benzo addiction. He'd been clean for three months until one of his best friends killed himself at the end of January but he felt he needed them again to cope with the funeral and heart break of it. I think then he thought he couldn't go through detoxing again and dealing with his anxiety.. he doesn't reckon much on counselling etc. The psych gave him other meds for that which are just as bloody bad as the **** he was buying off the street.

He needs some place where they can keep him safe and will help him deal with his addiction and his anxiety like a rehab but he says he won't go back. How do I keep him alive until something clicks in his head and he sees that he can overcome all of this and have a good life? Right now... he is hopeless in the truest sense of the word.

I too am pretty much hopeless. Yesterday morning someone asked me what was the best that I could hope for him. My answer was that he'd be found dead sooner rather than later to minimise the torture and torment his head is filled with. He always say, "Mummy, you don't know what's in my head." And I don't. He's only 21.

Jesus Christ that's heartbreaking, I can only wish you the best

Who are we to judge?
    A lone suicide believes that their loved ones would be better off without them. Some murder/suicides are acts of evil but some are acts of compassion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Registered (re-registered) when I saw this thread tbh. Id say it probably is a selfish decision to be fair. It's something that has been knawing at me lately. Not doing too well at all and just feel mentally destroyed and useless and worthless. I've a young daughter though and thats probably keeping me alive at the minute with the thought of what it would do to her and her mother.

The thoughts are insidious though and constant and the way things are, I dont see any meaningful future for myself so its a case of strughle on but the thoughts wont be going anywhere because the situation causing them isnt going to improve by the look of things.

So yeah I think its a selfish thing to do but I can still see and understand why someone would do it. By no means the easy way out either, but fcuk me this is just too much sometimes. You couldnt blame people for it.

Anyway I'll probably be deleted soon, just wanted to get my two cents in. Thanks.

So sorry for you both, not pity but empathy. Not going to go into big advice etc. There was a prolonged time in my life when things were so unbearably dire that the thought of suicide would occasionally intrude but the thought of my children was far, far stronger and I am by nature very resilient and, at root, curious and happy. But life, though beautiful, can doubtless be mind-bendingly tough sometimes.

Just one thought - when put in a life or death situation, literally, would you consider going for absolute bust? Drop life here, all the insane entanglements we weave, and get on a plane to somewhere like Ladakh or Mongolia or anywhere...and work teaching English to school children, or on permaculture farms in Thailand or Vietnam that are always looking for help, or just trek in the mountains somewhere. I spent a year doing it in the Himalayas, no possessions, sleeping in free hostels they have there for pilgrims, living on pennies. There are so many other kinds of lives possible - this speeded up crazy materialistic life we have here is not good for people who are at their wits end. If you have nothing to lose, why not give something utterly different a shot? It is a beautiful world.

Help out a guesthouse in Ladakh - https://www.workaway.info/911697938175-en.html

Teach English in a kindergarten in Tanzania - https://www.workaway.info/981391352564-en.html

Volunteer with Husky tours in Norway - (paid!!) - https://www.workaway.info/28998191844a-en.html

general help in Cambodia - https://www.workaway.info/561294495647-en.html

Work on a saffron and olive farm in Italy (sounds nice!) - https://www.workaway.info/999594635198-en.html

etc etc etc

Advertisement