Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,101 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Its been weeks of eating out for me in London. A combo of lamb Saag, pilau rice, and chicken phall for a few laughs.:eek: Then I got a taste for big bowls of Pho. All of this was always washed down with pints of any kind of lager. Pie and mash some lunchtimes.

Home for a short break and looking forward to a good old fashioned homemade steak and chips with plain old gravy.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

A roll with Carolina reaper chicken chunks, cheese and sweet chilli sauce.

Zero nutritional value, but enjoyed immensely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A large cucumber vodka with bucks fizz and crushed ice... it's been a long day.

Sweet chilli chicken noodles in about half an hour and there's some salted caramel melt in the middle puddings for dessert.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,580 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Baked ham glazed with mustard and brown sugar, sweet potato mash with cheddar, and broccoli.

Now hot chocolate and marshmallows.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Chippy Chicken
    Homecut thin chips and a breast of chicken Maryland covered in cheese, crispy onions and gochujang mayo.

Sweet mother of jesus! Their chipotle mayo is really good too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

2 squares of cdm…

Large bowl of fresh fruit salad and a cup of tea, hangover special.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Last of the chocolate swiss roll and too tired to cook..

Thai red curry with beef and chicken on the way...

One of the peppers was pregnant..

• Advertisement

Chicken breast chunks, lightly fried with Russian kale from the garden and Brussel sprouts, followed by a chocpot .

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Can of Coke Zero and a bit of a Terrys Chocolate Orange.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Can of Coke Zero and a bit of a Terrys Chocolate Orange.

I want some please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Lamb hotpot.

Just right for the day that’s in it.

Beef, chicken, red oinion, peppers, carrot, garlic, ginger and jalapeno's with coconut milk and red curry paste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

My mother's reheated Enchiladas that the airline stewardess helped smuggle in the freezer til I got home, heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Since getting back from a night shift (and a very minimal diet week)
    I have had:
    ●Toasted Tuna bap, poached egg, cheese, tomato, seasoning, peri peri mayo
    ●McCartney mozza burger, beef tomato, bbq, burger bun, shallot
    ●enough yorkie to feed four people loada gravy bangers and mash (veggie kind)

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Since getting back from a night shift (and a very minimal diet week)
    I have had:
    ●Toasted Tuna bap, poached egg, cheese, tomato, seasoning, peri peri mayo
    ●McCartney mozza burger, beef tomato, bbq, burger bun, shallot
    ●enough yorkie to feed four people loada gravy bangers and mash (veggie kind)

Sounds very tasty and healthy,but what is a yorkie?I hope it's not the dog breed,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Sounds very tasty and healthy,but what is a yorkie?I hope it's not the dog breed,heh.

Homemade Yorkshire puddings. Absolutely beautiful

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Homemade Yorkshire puddings. Absolutely beautiful

I shall add that then on my To Try list, muchas
    gracias mi amigo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Pizza for tea earlier on

cooked breakfast ie sausages and beans and toast and marmalade... my body clock is all awry with the storm..oh and coffee...

Just the job after a couple of hours on a remote hill on a very cold wet morning..

Graces7 wrote: »
    cooked breakfast ie sausages and beans and toast and marmalade... my body clock is all awry with the storm..oh and coffee...

Ditto; and an egg.. oh the toast and marmalde was at silly o'clock ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Porridge with raspberries, grapes, blackberries and nuts followed by a large mug of coffee.

This weather makes me eat more.. home made fish and chips and earlier , the latest chicken soup...etc etc! will fast tomorrow if the weather warms up

I had pork steak and vegs,followed by 2 parts wine and 3 parts Patron so I'm good to go for this evening,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Red wine and more red wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Toooooooaaast! :) ...yum

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffee

Advertisement