Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all, moved rooms this morning as I’m no longer considered in quarantine, so I lost my cosmopolitan view :):):)

539741.jpeg

Work day for me again :):):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy travels Smurf, my own journey beckons to the wonderful bedland

Hope the back let's ya sleep Grem
    Coffee time here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks BP here's hoping!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside with a coffee, be taking the mutt out for a walk soon.
    Hope ye all have a good day:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) Not long back from a lovely forestry walk and now writing a grocery list :) The excitement :D

Happy Sunday!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Favourite chair, reading a good book. Taking it very easy today.

Trundle time, but I did get a fairly good rest today :)

Ooohhhhh I had forgotten that Dancing on ice was back tonight, Happy Auto now :)

Couchside watching Dancing on ice

• Registered Users Posts: 12,104 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Now that I've dropped in, I was expecting it to be busy. What the feck else could you all be doing???:eek: I was up early and went for a breakfast roll in a desolate town. Grabbed a nice bottle of OJ. Came home to devour it while all were still in bed and watched Escape Plan with Sly and Arnie. Prepped the dinner and started on Escape from New York. I'll finish it later. I've even emptied the dish washer after dinner.:D

• Advertisement

Watching old Mike Murphy shows on RTE 1, hilarious.

Sunday often quiet. Deskside, woo.

Hudson and Rex time :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Hudson and Rex time :)

Hee hee, a german shepherd filmed in newfoundland and labrador :pac: :D

Well i pure jinxed it, place died :(

I’m still around :) Hope work isn’t going to bad

It's ok thus far, just unnervingly quiet in here!.

I am in my usual position of being stuck to the couch. Apart from himself I have a massive bar of choceur for company and the last of the Christmas wine :)

Tomorrow I have to return some things by post but I need packaging. Does anyone know if Easons are open for such things? Google isn't helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I am in my usual position of being stuck to the couch. Apart from himself I have a massive bar of choceur for company and the last of the Christmas wine :)

Tomorrow I have to return some things by post but I need packaging. Does anyone know if Easons are open for such things? Google isn't helping.

Easons is open for stationery just not for books. I'm not sure if packaging falls under stationery (I never know if I'm spelling that word right!) but I imagine so:)

Porklife wrote: »
    Easons is open for stationery just not for books. I'm not sure if packaging falls under stationery (I never know if I'm spelling that word right!) but I imagine so:)

Thanks Pork. They were during the last lockdown but as things are more restricted this time I wasn't sure.

How is the bump? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Thanks Pork. They were during the last lockdown but as things are more restricted this time I wasn't sure.

How is the bump? :)

Getting bigger by the day and doing great. Thanks so much for asking:)

Ever a more tedious task, returning stuff, ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

It's ok thus far, just unnervingly quiet in here!.

Blame me :P

Instead of posting 'What Dawg did Today'.... I'm in the bed.

'twas a totally grand day :)

Returning stuff is worse when there is no return labels and you are supposed to download a fecking label and if you can’t god bless you :(

I have one item left to return and I swear to god it would be easier if I flew over to the Uk and visited the premises and handed it in myself :D

Anyhoo I’m couchside :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,104 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Heading for the couch with Mr Kipling Fancies and some ice cold bainne. Finishing off Escape from New York with Mrs G.

Autosport wrote: »
    Returning stuff is worse when there is no return labels and you are supposed to download a fecking label and if you can’t god bless you :(

I have one item left to return and I swear to god it would be easier if I flew over to the Uk and visited the premises and handed it in myself :D

Anyhoo I’m couchside :D

It's definitely a tactic alright, i do shop online the odd time but i nerd out for days on reviews and sizing and getting familiar with the entire logistics process, taking all the fun out of buying something :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I'm headed for bed, made a lovely cottage pie for dinner, cleaning in kitchen done, bins out.
    Wasn’t around earlier as I was busy catching up on Married at First Sight Australia, OMG! 😱

Porklife wrote: »
    Getting bigger by the day and doing great. Thanks so much for asking:)

Ah good :).

@Grem and Auto I HATE IT!! I rarely buy clothes online because I would have to order a few different sizes. I bought a top from Folkster in small and medium but the feckers are too small and I can't be bothered exchanging. They only give you 14 days as well. Gawd.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I'm headed for bed, made a lovely cottage pie for dinner, cleaning in kitchen done, bins out.
    Wasn’t around earlier as I was busy catching up on Married at First Sight Australia, OMG! 😱

Do you ever put cheese in the mash?.

• Advertisement

Ah good :).

@Grem and Auto I HATE IT!! I rarely buy clothes online because I would have to order a few different sizes. I bought a top from Folkster in small and medium but the feckers are too small and I can't be bothered exchanging. They only give you 14 days as well. Gawd.

I'm a divil for charts and reviews and measuring tape.. Missus is on depop a bit lately and managing well, she hovers over stuff for ages too though.. We aren't what you could call bargain hunters :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement