Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have the lyrics Carole Baskin , killed her husband , whacked him rolling around my head now !

It's a bit indescribable really isn't it?
    Just so fcuked up . All of them , not just him or his many husbands ..
    (Or his songs and videos :eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I have the lyrics Carole Baskin , killed her husband , whacked him rolling around my head now !

It's a bit indescribable really isn't it?
    Just so fcuked up . All of them , not just him or his many husbands ..
    (Or his songs and videos :eek:)

Crack dealling & rap lyrics.

What has become of Mam.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Crack dealling & rap lyrics.

What has become of Mam.

Boards corrupted me .

Will someone please explain what exactly that is? I've heard the buzz around it but don't actually know what it is.

Night Stalker is quite creepy, Mam.

gay polyamourous has a tiger resue centre,loves guns smokes a ton of meth comes up againest a florida based tiger rescue woman,who is suspected of killing her husband and feeding him to tigers

Also includes persidential run from aforementioned meth smoker,a love triangle (polyamourous),a weird creepy vibe tiger farm/sex cult from another person and a sketcy as fcuk los vagas gambler guy.......plus rake of other crazy sh1te

Never watched last episode if im honest

gay polyamourous has a tiger resue centre,loves guns smokes a ton of meth comes up againest a florida based tiger rescue woman,who is suspected of killing her husband and feeding him to tigers

Also includes persidential run from aforementioned meth smoker,a love triangle (polyamourous),a weird creepy vibe tiger farm/sex cult from another person and a sketcy as fcuk los vagas gambler guy.......plus rake of other crazy sh1te

Is it a rescue though? I'm afraid to watch it cause i think it's probably a cruel set up and I'll just get angry and sad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is not what I had in mind as Ted and Seph’s Adventures :eek: :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside in a valium fuelled haze. No let up on the sciatica, 3 days in now.

Watching Graham Norton, trying to resist the celebrations. Only thing stopping me the fact that's it too sore to get up and get them. Am willing them to come from the nice things press over to the couch to me.

Is it a rescue though? I'm afraid to watch it cause i think it's probably a cruel set up and I'll just get angry and sad.

Yeah....he used take in tigers from people who werent able to look after em

Its a bit unorthodox,as rescue places go,but imo none of them tigers ever went hungry

Its a bit unorthodox,as rescue places go,but imo none of them tigers ever went hungry

Ok that's good then.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling on the sofa, watching the film Young Adult with Charlize Theron. Excellent film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm afraid to ask if it's fiction or based on a true story?!
    Dave, I've just seen a photo on Instagram that snow capped Mount Snowdon is currently visible from Howth! That's amazing.

To thine own self be true

I'm afraid to ask if it's fiction or based on a true story?!
    Dave, I've just seen a photo on Instagram that snow capped Mount Snowdon is currently visible from Howth! That's amazing.

True by all accounts.....its well worth a watch

Theres 4 or 5 pure car crash episodes......also stars a freddy krueger lookalike who is involved someway in an aborted documentry about it

It was bit overkill trying to take all in really

Edit: cant sleep!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s 6am, finished my 14 days quarantine, so I’m going WALKING, totally miss this simple pleasure in life, its 12 degrees and still dark.... bye

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Wide awake. Not a wink of sleep to ne had all night. Gave up and got up. Having a coffee mow. Mornin'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭4Ad

Big bowl of porridge eaten in East Clare, gone back to bed to read the new John Grisham book, hopefully I'll fall asleep again...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    This is not what I had in mind as Ted and Seph’s Adventures :eek: :eek: :D

Exactly!!

Needs more cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a lovely morning out there and I am officially cured of covid. Will be leaving the house today and basking in sunshine and fresh air.
    And need to send out thanks messages all those kind souls who helped me and my wee family over the past fortnight.
    And thanks to you lot for the well wishes and kind PM's. Emots.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

That's great news, Trigger. Delighted you've come out of that safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In bed . Beginning to feel my eyes getting heavy after being effing awake all night , but need to get up or I won't sleep tonight and so on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside having coffee.

It's been a while... here's how the sun looked this morning down in Sandycove.

539625.jpg

• Advertisement

Yippee, got called to work today, beautiful skies and one of my favourite locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Another one here who had a fairly sleepless night, but so as not to perpetuate the cycle, I’m up since 8 and reorganising some of the kitchen presses. Should be hoovering, but this is more fun, really I’m Googling all the pretty storage containers I could buy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Another one here who had a fairly sleepless night, but so as not to perpetuate the cycle, I’m up since 8 and reorganising some of the kitchen presses. Should be hoovering, but this is more fun, really I’m Googling all the pretty storage containers I could buy :pac:

Must have been something in the air last night, preventing people from sleeping:(

My trip today, this area basically houses the sister city of Petra in Jordan, it was part of the spice route from Constantinople to Asia and controlled by a tribe called the Nabataeans.

539666.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

smurfjed wrote: »
    My trip today, this area basically houses the sister city of Petra in Jordan, it was part of the spice route from Constantinople to Asia and controlled by a tribe called the Nabataeans.

539666.jpeg

Petra's on my bucket list Smurf, I’ll just jump out here! 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Smurf that looks beautiful :) You must be delighted to be out and about :)

Refilled the bird feeders and it’s so nice to watch them all feed :)

finished up at last

Is it too early for beers

Just finished making a lasagne and have it in the oven , for tomorrow. We both decided we didn't want a roast/veg/potatoes dinner so that'll be a nice change .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

It's pizza night here. Minions get to pick dinner for Saturday night and I'm 100 percent with their choice tonight.
    Have held off on the valium today so I can have some wine later, medicinal wine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Another boring enough day with not much going on after yesterdays "road trip".:D I'm finished my Tom Hanks seasonof recordings for now with Saving Private Ryan. My pitiful claim to fame is that while Spielberg was shooting his multi million dollar film in Curracloe, I was shooting a mickey mouse music documentary in Brittas Bay.:D We tried to get onto the big movie set, but all around Curracloe was literally locked down.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement