Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Bates medium clonmel - please read admin warning post #307

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Hi D.Cambell,

Sorry to bother u, but u seem to be one of the most recent people on boards to have visited Rory. I really need to get in contact with him asap and I was wondering if you know if he is still doing readings & if so does he do Tarot? My main reason for contacting you is I was hoping you would have his number to to me please? Cheers, Jess:)

sent you a private message.
    :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shurwhynot11

Going to see Rory in May! Very excited:)

cas_k wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has been to see Rory recently. I am heading towards the Clonmel area next week and was thinking of making an appointment. Anyone any idea how much he charges for a reading|?
    Did you go to Rory then ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Floyd73

Going to see Rory in May! Very excited:)
    Hi shur,
    I really need to see Rory also. Is there anyway you could private IM me the number please so i can make an appointment. I had been trying old 086 number to no avail. Am really desperate. Thanks Floyd

Floyd73 wrote: »
    Hi shur,
    I really need to see Rory also. Is there anyway you could private IM me the number please so i can make an appointment. I had been trying old 086 number to no avail. Am really desperate. Thanks Floyd
    I sent you on the number , if any one needs it its ok to PM me no probs :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Floyd73

D.Campbell wrote: »
    Thank you so much D and Shurwhynot I rang Rory today and have a cancellation so will see him this week. I will let you know how I go. Ye re fast response is so so appreciated am at a crossroads and need some insight. If I can return the favour of the tel number to anyone else please don't hesitate to reach out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 budlia

Just wondering how long he gives to each client? And also Im not sure about the medium part, Id really like to see if I could make some contact with someone close to me who passed away, but is that how it works or is it just whoever he can contact himself? Also I heard that there is no point until a year has passed from when they died as their soul is resting, would this be true? Thanks x

I think its 40 mins to one hour.
    nobody can tell who will come in on the reading only on the day just relax before you go there and who ever comes true can also tell you about the person who just past , as what happened to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 budlia

Thanks for the reply. I supposed it just depends on who isn't busy on the day ;-) Does anyone know if he is still always late? If I was to go to him, I wouldn't have the time to wait around for a few hours so would prefer not to book in if that is the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭d4b

Could u pm me pretty please? X

• Advertisement

Floyd73 wrote: »
    Thank you so much D and Shurwhynot I rang Rory today and have a cancellation so will see him this week. I will let you know how I go. Ye re fast response is so so appreciated am at a crossroads and need some insight. If I can return the favour of the tel number to anyone else please don't hesitate to reach out.

Hey. Did you get on to see Rory then?

PM sent , hope you get on as good as I did.
    He has cut down on his reading days so you may have to wait but he is well worth the wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamh9

Hi does anyone have directions to get to Rory I have an appointment 2mo and coming from Killarney..he said he would text me address but have got anything yet..thanks

Niamh9 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone have directions to get to Rory I have an appointment 2mo and coming from Killarney..he said he would text me address but have got anything yet..thanks

Marlfield just outside Clonmel
    pm'd you some details from what I can remember hope it helps . oh and good luck

Oohh will u let us know how u get on niamh. Im still waiting on an appt date and time from him

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niamh9

Hi d4b

He is defo worth the wait I found him very good maybe ring again and leave a message I know it took him nearly a week to get back to me!hope u get an appt soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

Going to see Rory next week with a friend. I'm looking forward to it and going in with an open mind but a healthy dose of scepticism too :) Will post and let ye know how we get on :D

Well went to see Rory last night. As others have said he was late, around 2 hours and there were two other people ahead of us!
    Mixed feelings about his reading, he was spot on about some things but vague about others. A lot of what he said didn't make sense to me but he said that was normal as it hasn't happened yet so will wait and see
    It was all positive anyway but before I went in i took off my engagement ring. We're getting married in 2015 and he didn't mention this when talking about my relationship. All positive and described my partner and aspects of our relationship perfectly. At the end I asked him did he see marriage on the cards and he said that it's not showing up but that doesn't mean it's not going to happen. That really disappointed me that he didn't pick up on that as my engagement ring was sitting in my bag

My friend is getting married in 6 weeks and he didn't pick up on that either!

Not convinced after it but we'll see if anything comes true.

gagiteebo wrote: »
    Well went to see Rory last night. As others have said he was late, around 2 hours and there were two other people ahead of us!
    Mixed feelings about his reading, he was spot on about some things but vague about others. A lot of what he said didn't make sense to me but he said that was normal as it hasn't happened yet so will wait and see
    It was all positive anyway but before I went in i took off my engagement ring. We're getting married in 2015 and he didn't mention this when talking about my relationship. All positive and described my partner and aspects of our relationship perfectly. At the end I asked him did he see marriage on the cards and he said that it's not showing up but that doesn't mean it's not going to happen. That really disappointed me that he didn't pick up on that as my engagement ring was sitting in my bag

they just dont pick up on everything, if your upset about him not seeing you getting married how about nearly dieing, think that is well above marriage, but he did describe the problem and the area when I asked him at the end would there be any health problems he then mentioned this , I posted this question on the thread about something so important that THEY miss as it wasnt just him but they all did say something kinda , so dont be disappointed .

they just dont pick up on everything, if your upset about him not seeing you getting married how about nearly dieing, think that is well above marriage, but he did describe the problem and the area when I asked him at the end would there be any health problems he then mentioned this , I posted this question on the thread about something so important that THEY miss as it wasnt just him but they all did say something kinda , so dont be disappointed .
    Yeah I get what you're saying. I suppose I was expecting clear as crystal statements ha. To be fair if was spot on on a lot. Got my job in a matter of seconds and different things. If what he said comes true I'll be happy. I'll wait and see. He said over the course of two to three years. He said most people forget what he says and it's only when it comes true that they remember. He said I'm very healthy and look after myself and I'm going to be one of those old ones that's hard to kill off haha i had a laugh at that.I should have written it down because I've forgotten some already.

• Advertisement

Yeah I get what you're saying. I suppose I was expecting clear as crystal statements ha. To be fair if was spot on on a lot. Got my job in a matter of seconds and different things. If what he said comes true I'll be happy. I'll wait and see. He said over the course of two to three years. He said most people forget what he says and it's only when it comes true that they remember. He said I'm very healthy and look after myself and I'm going to be one of those old ones that's hard to kill off haha i had a laugh at that.I should have written it down because I've forgotten some already.
    Do take some time out today and get it down , yes he did a reading for three years and so far for me right on the nose, but like that strange how they miss some big things but for you its not important to tell you about your marriages its the relationship that counts and you have that so just sit back and enjoy old age :D:D:D:D

Do take some time out today and get it down , yes he did a reading for three years and so far for me right on the nose, but like that strange how they miss some big things but for you its not important to tell you about your marriages its the relationship that counts and you have that so just sit back and enjoy old age :D:D:D:D

Haha i will surely :-) good idea, I'm gonna jot down what he said when I've a bit of peace and quiet! Just as a matter of interest, when he did your reading did he say anything that made you go what his he on about, but that later made sense?

Haha i will surely :-) good idea, I'm gonna jot down what he said when I've a bit of peace and quiet! Just as a matter of interest, when he did your reading did he say anything that made you go what his he on about, but that later made sense?
    pm sent

oh no had a realization last night about my reading I did say I didn't want to hear bad news

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

hi,is rory a spiritual medium or just a tarot card reader?could you give me his number??thx

mario wrote: »
    hi,is rory a spiritual medium or just a tarot card reader?could you give me his number??thx
    pm sent yes he does the lot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

hes great alright lost the number sorry

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7 meridian74

Hi

would it be possible for you to pm Rory bates number to me. I saw him years ago and alot of what he said has come true in the last 12 months.

• Advertisement

meridian74 wrote: »
    Hi

would it be possible for you to pm Rory bates number to me. I saw him years ago and alot of what he said has come true in the last 12 months.
    Pm sent , good luck with that.
    yes he is very good he reads up to 3 or 5 years but so far he is the best for me with timing.
    glad you got your moneys worth to :)

Advertisement