Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Who’s that then

Autosport wrote:
    Of course plenty to go around

Oh, it's all coming out now.

**bawls into pillow**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the couch,, cooking dinner for 10 tomorrow evening , have work tomorrow so starting to panic, intended to peel veg/spuds tonight but got "distracted",judge not but I've made jelly for a trifle... Its the Birds trifle in the box, should be morto but I actually love it and anyone that opens their mouth will be swiftly removed.. Well not really but they'll get a lovely cheese cake... courtesy of Glenilen, lol but I'm starting my new year's resolution (carried over from last year) like it or lump it ha.

Distracted by what or maybe by whom :pac: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,217 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Back in my own bed with my own cat at my feet, last lie in tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Ah there are some benefits to living alone - can eat what I want and no-one to judge me :p

I've become very fond of those Iceland Chicken in Black Bean Sauce meals for €2.. think that'll be dinner tomorrow.

Still on the couch here, second Bulmers in hand. Deciding whether to watch a movie or start S3 of Travelers.

And where is our invite for the threads New Years party :P :D

Distracted by what or maybe by whom :pac: ?

Both. This too shall pass.In the meantime....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

watching bird box...... any good?

mrmorgan wrote: »
    watching bird box...... any good?

I watched it last night as it was highly recommended by a few in work, I thought it was OK, wouldn't be raving about it, I don't regret watching it and was a bit teary eyed at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,719 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Autosport wrote: »
    And where is our invite for the threads New Years party :P :D

Well seeing as you and Duvet are asking, come on then :p

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

I watched it last night as it was highly recommended by a few in work, I thought it was OK, wouldn't be raving about it, I don't regret watching it and was a bit teary eyed at the end.

i will let u know in 2 hours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Got distracted mid darts, Mrs came out of the bath and asked me to rub on some moisturiser on her legs, house to ourselves, well she got a good moisturising.
    Watching Graham Norton, smarmy git but I like his show.

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    Got distracted mid darts, Mrs came out of the bath and asked me to rub on some moisturiser on her legs, house to ourselves, well she got a good moisturising.

Sounds like laying down the law worked for you in the end :P

I'm in bed and a bit full of the heebiejeebies. Its so quiet here. My friend was telling me to lock the doors but she didn't realise that its not humans I'm scared of!! :pac:

Smooth lol.

Smooth lol.

You gotta go with what works in fairness to him :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

I'm in bed and a bit full of the heebiejeebies. Its so quiet here. My friend was telling me to lock the doors but she didn't realise that its not humans I'm scared of!! :pac:

Cork people are! humans Perse....well kinda ;);)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Spiders?:pac:

It’s ok I’m not outside

Looks innocently away ;)

You gotta go with what works in fairness to him :P

I don't know that one... you'll have to show me ;)

I don't know that one... you'll have to show me ;)

I was actually going to say 147..mixed up my sports. 😂

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'm in bed and a bit full of the heebiejeebies. Its so quiet here. My friend was telling me to lock the doors but she didn't realise that its not humans I'm scared of!!

If you listen really closely, amongst the silence you'll hear the faint call.... Persepoly.... Persepoly.... don't look behind you.... :D

You old dog you!

You old dog you!

Don't you be reading those dirty posts Sephy, they're from those non Cork posters.. well apart from gifted who was obviously swinging his OH off the chandelier.. disgusting carry on. 😂

Don't you be reading those dirty posts Sephy, they're from those non Cork posters.. well apart from gifted who was obviously swinging his OH off the chandelier.. disgusting carry on. ��

Hehe :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

You old dog you!

Less of the old, but there was a bit of the dog in there alright. :)

Less of the old, but there was a bit of the dog in there alright. :)

Sephy avert your eyes hun.. And no dogs were hurt in the making of that post.. honest.

Sephy avert your eyes hun.. And no dogs were hurt in the making of that post.. honest.

😂😆

I'm nearly afraid to go to bed now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm nearly afraid to go to bed now :D

The old saying - it's the living you've to be afraid of -'seems quite apt here now..

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The old saying - it's the living you've to be afraid of -'seems quite apt here now..

:D

I've been up for nearly 21 hours..I'm more like a zombie now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement