Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »
    And you offered none to us :(

:P

Seeing as you practically live in my back garden you may as well pig out with us lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Won't be out of hospital until at least next week but The Princess Bride is on so I'm happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

In the kitchen, standing at the counter eating cold roast beef and cold roast ham.. Its so nice. Gym done, vacuuming, done laundry is mostly done and I'm about to go watch a movie on my brand new 55" TV... Its fooking massive, I thought I had a 49" but turns out it was 43... Lol the old one went kaput yesterday morning and 7 kids in the house this week I went straight out and replaced it. No food for a week but they'll be entertained :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying in bed watching movies eating gluten free rice cakes and breadsticks that are definitely not gluten free. Balance ya know

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Getting ready to close down. a lot happier with some meaningful work for my hands. Was never any good at enforced leisure... rather wear out than rust away.. on my second pair of legwarmers....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

On a mission to eat all the chocolates and biscuits in the house before I leave for work in the middle of the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

At the airport waiting for my gate to be shown. Determined not to feel sad about going back to Cork. Is someone chopping onions? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,739 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Succubus_ wrote: »
    At the airport waiting for my gate to be shown. Determined not to feel sad about going back to Cork. Is someone chopping onions? :p

Depends on where you're leaving to get there :)

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Depends on where you're leaving to get there :)

Leaving my wife and my cat in Reading, though she will come and see me in Cork in early February :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching the problems programmers have to solve at interviews, **** me...... I wouldn't have a hope of solving them.
    Succubus_ wrote: »

Sorry I was making an onion sandwich :3 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,582 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Won't be out of hospital until at least next week but The Princess Bride is on so I'm happy out.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well done Shpud , you have a date in sight now for getting out , continued progress to you !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home and doing one of those ancestry DNA tests.
    Easily the most unique christmas present I have ever received.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Interesting fact Shpud2. Part of that film was shot here in Ireland. Missed it today though.

In the Kitchen cooking and opening a can of Rockshore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

At home and doing one of those ancestry DNA tests.
    Easily the most unique christmas present I have ever received.

On another note, cheer up Seph, I make my living from programming and I couldn't answer any of them either!
    At my desk, back to work, no Countdown Calendar this year, what am I going to do each morning before starting work??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in living room waiting for my mum to get her act together so we can go out for dinner in the 2nd best Indian restaurant in the world.

Now, not to put pressure on you lot or anything, but it's only the 2nd day of the new year and already I have achieved what I have wanted all my life....

..... I dyed my hair purple.

Making dinner and watching some TV. Lazy night ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭jake is right

[QUOTE=the 2nd best Indian restaurant in the world

Where is it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In my recliner, having a chicken wrap and chips.
    Picked out my dog today, will get him tomorrow, he will be delivered by the cavan ispca, they want to give him a few vacs before they let him out.
    So many beauties to pick from, but just took to this guy and him to me.
    Going to play poker charity game soon, practicing my poker faces.

Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting in living room waiting for my mum to get her act together so we can go out for dinner in the 2nd best Indian restaurant in the world.

Now, not to put pressure on you lot or anything, but it's only the 2nd day of the new year and already I have achieved what I have wanted all my life....

https://ibb.co/XZZnM9T
    I loved when my hair was purple too

In bed wondering if I should be an artist for 2019

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Witchie wrote: »

I've never seen a purple carpet

https://ibb.co/XZZnM9T
    I loved when my hair was purple too

In bed wondering if I should be an artist for 2019

Youve been taking lessons from Perse-casso it seems!

I've never seen a purple carpet
    There is no need for carpet when you’re an advocate for hard wood

That my dear, is quite brilliant :D

Post of the day right there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You are an expert in dealing with hard wood?

Duly noted.

Tae, catching up with boards shenanigans while also watching Luther from last night.

Edward M wrote: »
    In my recliner, having a chicken wrap and chips.
    Picked out my dog today, will get him tomorrow, he will be delivered by the cavan ispca, they want to give him a few vacs before they let him out.
    So many beauties to pick from, but just took to this guy and him to me.
    Going to play poker charity game soon, practicing my poker faces.

Ah so exciting Edward! I know it must be so tough to pick just one doggy but you're doing a great thing. Please post a pic of him when you get him :)

In a massive queue at passport control.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

But always watch out for those shooting splinters. They can do some damage. More Rockshore. Dinner is done.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    But always watch out for those shooting splinters. They can do some damage. More Rockshore. Dinner is done.

First thing that came to mind... :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch.......trawling through job sites on the Internet looking for a new job.....off tomorrow then back to that mind numbing kip on Friday.....the fear has arrived on my doorstep....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement