Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

psychozeb wrote: »
    Facebook post states Autumn so I wonder would the Irish dates be at start of the tour in August

That is a good point otherwise looking at November again like 2015. August might be a runner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,233 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    That is a good point otherwise looking at November again like 2015. August might be a runner

Autumn is officially Sept-Oct-Nov

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭lambayire

What with the "staging" issues last time out for the I+E tour, I'd figure it would be later rather than sooner this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭tritriagain

WHEN WILL WE GET THE CODES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

WHEN WILL WE GET THE CODES

Based on all the dealings I've had with U2's online system and LiveNation, and all the trouble they had with proper member codes in the US, my guess is NEVERRRRRRR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,882 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

US Run ends on Fri Jun 29th
    Euro Leg starts Fri Aug 31st with the last date in London on Oct 23rd

Possibly they will add 2/3 more London dates

the 3arena is free 26th/27th/28th/29th Oct (ELO on 25th Oct/Andrea Bocelli Oct 30/31). Lots of Free dates available in November 2018

Be unreal if they done the shows over xmas period

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,064 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Autumn is officially Sept-Oct-Nov

I was always taught that Autumn was officially Aug-Oct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaelic_calendar

http://www.ireland.com/en-us/about-ireland/discover-ireland/irelands-weather/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Seve OB wrote: »

In Ireland yes, you are correct, for the rest of the world it starts in September! my European wife scoffs at me when I mention Spring starts on the 1st Feb!

That was the old belief but Met Éireann now define summer to be the three warmest months of the year. In Ireland these are June, July and August.

https://www.met.ie/education/pdfs_eng/YP%20Fun%20Facts%20Seasons.pdf

• Advertisement

That was the old belief but Met reann now define summer to be the three warmest months of the year. In Ireland these are June, July and August.

https://www.met.ie/education/pdfs_eng/YP%20Fun%20Facts%20Seasons.pdf

are you calling me old ? :D

Ah in fairness, Summer is really May-Aug. Autumn is Sept-Oct, Winter is Nov-Feb & Spring March & April

are you calling me old ? :D

Ah in fairness, Summer is really May-Aug. Autumn is Sept-Oct, Winter is Nov-Feb & Spring March & April

lol
    We get four seasons in one day in Ireland most days !

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭psychozeb

I was going by the old way in fairness,just hoping now it's not around October bank holiday as I'm hoping to be in Frankfurt that weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

I'm hoping there'll be a limit of 4 tickets for subscribers in the presale... As has been the case. The mention of a 2 ticket limit is in the paragraph dealing with the presale for those who pre-ordered the album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Flights and hotel booked for madrid, first u2 gig outside of ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

cathalj wrote: »
    I'm hoping there'll be a limit of 4 tickets for subscribers in the presale... As has been the case. The mention of a 2 ticket limit is in the paragraph dealing with the presale for those who pre-ordered the album.

Really!?
    I was under the impression that the subscribers presale was limited to 2 tickets.

Jeez this is confusing!

• Advertisement

cathalj wrote: »

It was two tickets for Innocence tour and Irish fans got two extra when Irish dates were announced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,986 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Can someone tell me the name of U2's new single

NIMAN wrote: »

Vertigo? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Pre sale code just arrived ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

It was two tickets for Innocence tour and Irish fans got two extra when Irish dates were announced.[/quote]

Yeah, that sounds familiar alright - sh1t!

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »

Really?

Get Out of Your Own Way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

if its two for EU and two for Ireland

ill put my up again and ask anyone with a spare code.

Is the reason Irish fans got extra presales last time because the Irish dates were in doubt for so long due to not been able to find a suitable venue. Pretty sure all the other dates went on sale before Dublin and Belfast were announced.

If this is the case we know for sure this time that the Irish dates are forthcoming. Bit risky imo!

Is the reason Irish fans got extra presales last because the Irish dates were in doubt for so long due to not been able to find a suitable venue. Pretty sure all the other dates went on sale before Dublin and Belfast was announced.

If this is the case we know for sure this time that Irish dates are forthcoming. Bit risky imo!
    Agree with you about this,was pure fluke the last time that there was an extra code given out.

Beware the preorder presale code went into my spam :D

It says The window to use this code, for fans who pre-ordered Songs Of Experience with participating retailers, is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm 24th
    January – CET.

So we'll get a separate code for Dublin?! All over the place as usual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,319 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

hmmm. no code yet, but from looking at the site

Thursday, 18 Jan. (10am) – eXPERIENCE Group presale start
    Friday, 19 Jan. (10am) – iNNOCENCE Group presale start

I suspect chances of getting tickets in innocence group are somewhat less than zero.

hmmm. no code yet, but from looking at the site

Thursday, 18 Jan. (10am) – eXPERIENCE Group presale start
    Friday, 19 Jan. (10am) – iNNOCENCE Group presale start

I suspect chances of getting tickets in innocence group are somewhat less than zero.
    Whatever tickets are there will be restricted or expensive.wouldn't be holding out for GA tickets beyond first presale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Got my code. Hoping to get to Manchester this year. Although a Saturday gig would suit me better, if they do add a second date as I suspect. Conundrum.

FYI Ive no faith in these codes at all at all.

Snarky Snark Snark

can I ask, anyone who got a pre-sale, what e-mail address did it come from?

can I ask, anyone who got a pre-sale, what e-mail address did it come from?

no-reply@livenationmerchandise.com

It's from the pre-order of the album.

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

no-reply@livenationmerchandise.com

It's from the pre-order of the album.

aaaah, right, so the actual subscriber pre-sales have not gone out yet?

Subscriber pre sales codes will be posted on the u2.com tour webpage by tonight

Subscriber pre sales codes will be posted on the u2.com tour webpage by tonight

My subscription ends tomorrow ,I wonder will the code work on Friday ?

Additionally, fans who pre-ordered Songs of Experience with participating retailers prior to 30 November, 2017 are also eligible for a presale opportunity for shows in the UK, Germany, France Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Italy, Ireland, and Holland. Eligible fans will receive a unique code allowing access for a limited presale opportunity beginning Monday, 22 January (9am) until Wednesday, 24 January (5pm) subject to availability while supplies last and limited to 2 tickets per code. (*Please note, a code does not guarantee a ticket.)

Just got the above in an email. So are the Irish dates going on sale this week too? They're so bad at everything. Seems the code will work for Irish shows too but the timeframe for the code contradicts that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

I've gotten no pre order code yet ffs...

I've gotten no pre order code yet ffs...

was in my spam folder!

Thankfully U2 arent using that Verified fan nonsense but it seems Tickemaster are trying to introduce it over here now ,Jack White seems to be the first act to use it.
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/vf_jackwhite

was in my spam folder!

And there is nothing in my spam folder at all

And there is nothing in my spam folder at all

None in mine either .
    Hopefully it shows up before Monday.

I wish they'd announce all the bloody concerts and be done with it so people can make plans .
    Its pretty obvious that they are going to add a second night to all of the single dates and add 2 more to the double dates in Paris and Milan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭weadick

I have two codes, one from u2.com and one for purchasing the album in a pre-sale but are these codes valid for UK and Europe shows only or will there be a seperate code for the Irish shows? Looks like we have just been lumped in with UK.

its only album purchase codes out now

member codes will be tonight

codes are valid for 2 tickets for any concert

PITA that no irish dates announced. don't know what to be doing with my codes!!!!

In other news, how many extra gigs you reckon they will fit into that schedule? I'm very surprised London only has one penciled in, there were 6 in the O2 last time around if I'm not mistaken

In other news, how many extra gigs you reckon they will fit into that schedule? I'm very surprised London only has one penciled in, there were 6 in the O2 last time around if I'm not mistaken

See my post two above .
    Its pretty obvious that they are going to add a second night to all of the single dates and add 2 more to the double dates in Paris and Milan.
    London will probably get 3 more .

Still got no album order code....Ordered off their website and all when the offer was there.

bclar12 wrote: »
    Still got no album order code....Ordered off their website and all when the offer was there.

I got mine at 5pm.:)

Typical bloody confusion ,says the window to use this code is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm Wednesday 24th January.

Does this mean it expires then and isnt valid for further announced gigs ??

Snarky Snark Snark

Either that or there's an announcement a comin.

• Advertisement

I sent them a message asking for clarification. P!ssup in brewery wouldn't happen with livenation in charge.

Very good FAQ on the presales and ticket process here for anyone interested ,its a great read.

http://www.u2songs.com/news/u2_experience_innocence_tour_leg_two_questions_and_answers

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

Presale code is now in my account info

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

My code arrived too. Happy days. Hopefully we all get to go to the gigs now. A quick question for yous. My boss who has never been to a u2 gig and knows in a big fan has been quizzing me about the membership I told him months ago to sign up to get himself in with a chance. He's put it on the long finger and now today asked me if he joins the the fanclub tonight will he then get a code. I just said yeah id say so. But will he? Now that codes are going out? Somehow he will find a way of blaming me if he doesn't get one. Raging I ever said I was a member now

Snarky Snark Snark

Uuuugh, no code as of yet...

I am disappoint.

• Advertisement
Advertisement