Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Forum Chit-Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

What kind?

Border Terrier puppies. I won't be going to sleep tonight for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Ahh Knine, I hope all goes well for mum & pups.

em_cat wrote: »
    Ahh Knine, I hope all goes well for mum & pups.

Ah thanks a million. I have some very excited owners wanting updates & have done about 10 levels of Candy Crush. I will be watching ****e films all night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

A friend of mine saw our spaniel at the weekend and wants one now :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Knine wrote: »
    Ah thanks a million. I have some very excited owners wanting updates & have done about 10 levels of Candy Crush. I will be watching ****e films all night

So Knine..... any pups this morning...?

• Advertisement

No news yet :pac:

But I need to see baby borders!!!!

You must be going mad waiting. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭em_cat

Choc Chip wrote: »

:):):)

Choc Chip wrote: »

I need to see Baby Borders too. Lol. She is being rather over dramatic & on Hunger Strike.

I try to take her out & walk her & the neighbours large dogs charge at her. Hard to keep patience when you are sleep deprived!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Any sign of her starting??!
    Shes probably waiting for you to drop off, then shes start popping them out!
    Hope all goes well
    (Do let us have a photo when they've arrived!)

• Advertisement

An awful day. Difference in opinion from vets about what was going on & in the end a section. Only 2 pups. I had to resuscitate one. I thought I would lose him. I had 2 nights of no sleep & I will sit up with them tonight. But mammy & 2 pups doing ok at the moment.

Photos to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Hope everything is ok Knine, poor mama and babies, that’s rough.

An awful day. Difference in opinion from vets about what was going on & in the end a section. Only 2 pups. I had to resuscitate one. I thought I would lose him. I had 2 nights of no sleep & I will sit up with them tonight. But mammy & 2 pups doing ok at the moment.

Photos to follow.

Sorry to hear things didn't go to plan Knine but glad to hear all three are ok at the mo. Another long night for you. I'll be hoping things continue to go well for Mama and pups.

Photos to follow.

Sorry you had to go for a section knine - must have been awful trying to resuscitate a pup. Hope you're ok - try to get a rest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Awh Knine, what a tough time for you all :( Will be thinking of you, try to get some rest and mind yourself. Fingers crossed things will keep improving.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

jellybear wrote: »
    Awh Knine, what a tough time for you all :( Will be thinking of you, try to get some rest and mind yourself. Fingers crossed things will keep improving.

Prayers from here knine...

Mammy & her 2 Christmas puddings appear to be doing well today. 2 little boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ah great news,,,,:)

Evolution at its best....a dog gives birth to 2 boy Christmas puddings ;)

Are they like boy jelly babies? More on them:D

Here we go. My very own Christmas Crackers

• Advertisement

Here we go. My very own Christmas Crackers

First they were pups, then puddings and now Christmas crackers..
    Is this evolution at its best or do you just not know what you have?

I'm confused:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

I can't see the picture :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭Paudee

Hey guys, I found a kitten in a shed on my farm a few days ago, probably 3 months old, I live off farm and don't have a back garden so she's been in the house with us since. She's very good with doing her business in the litter box I bought but is firing 'litter' everywhere!

I've tried using less litter and it doesn't seem to help, was wondering if somebody should recommend a litter box solution..

Do you have to train cats to use the enclosed ones?

As an aside my oh took to me arriving home with a kitten way better than I thought she would, she is not taking kindly to the cat firing litter everywhere.

I think it's hilarious, but should be rectified.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Paudee wrote: »
    Hey guys, I found a kitten in a shed on my farm a few days ago, probably 3 months old, I live off farm and don't have a back garden so she's been in the house with us since. She's very good with doing her business in the litter box I bought but is firing 'litter' everywhere!

I've tried using less litter and it doesn't seem to help, was wondering if somebody should recommend a litter box solution..

As an aside my oh took to me arriving home with a kitten way better than I thought she would, she is not taking kindly to the cat firing litter everywhere.

Thanks.
    You could always get an igloo litterbox and just take off the door until she seems use to it, then introduce the door once she has figured it out. Also, try and use cat litter like the paper pellets kind, if you use the saw dust or clay kind, I find them a LOT more messy to clean up.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

First they were pups, then puddings and now Christmas crackers..
    Is this evolution at its best or do you just not know what you have?

I'm confused:D

They are little miracles. Mammy now thinks she is too good for dog or raw food & only wants burgers & chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

jellybear wrote: »
    I can't see the picture :(

Me neither :(

I wonder why nobody can see it?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Knine wrote:
    I wonder why nobody can see it?

Probably for their own protection so they don't exploded when they see the cuteness! There's no link popping up on mine either but I do wonder is it just the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Paudee wrote: »

Thanks.

Buy an enclosed tray and take the door off it, cats are smart when it comes to toileting, she'll figure it out. Test out different litters, some are worse for spreading than others.

Don't forget to worm her, if she was stray she's probably got worms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

SsssssAaaaaaaakes! :mad:

‘Eh My dog is terrified of cones so we’re standing in here so he can hide’
    dog wearing a cone who is on 6 foot lead at the vets approaches him
    ‘My dog is terrified of cones (!)’
    Dog approaches us
    ‘My dog is terrified of cones...!? :mad: ‘
    Dog approaches us yet again
    And my poor BB cowering behind my legs as we stand in the weighing scales nook to get away from the other dog because HE’S TERRIFIED OF CONES!!!!!! Like ffs!

:mad:

Advertisement