Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Forum Chit-Chat Thread

Options
1474849505153»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah poor baba! I used an inflatable collar when Bailey wasn’t supervised and had a sleeve over the leg so he wasn’t tempted. I find they seem to like the inflatable and treat it as a neck pillow lol

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭zedhead

Milo just had his 6 week post surgery check up and passed with flying colours!! We're going to hold off on the 2nd leg as they said it wasnt as severe so best to wait and see if he is showing any symptoms over the next few months!

Still about 2 more weeks of no jumping, so still no couch time for him but we're over the worst of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Many many years after qualifying, and a little detour into the grooming world, I’ve finally started working as a veterinary nurse this year. It’s so nice to be back in clinic! I don’t think I would have been able for it all when I first qualified so I’m glad I had my little foray into other work. It’s funny to be one of those few statistics who actually get back into veterinary instead of leaving it 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

My mam's cat started acting weird and then disappeared about 3 weeks ago. After 2 weeks she showed back up at the back door. Mam is a reluctant cat owner anyway so wasn't too concerned. I kept telling her that cat's don't act weird like that for no reason and that something had happened and she should've taken her to the vet.

Today, a week after her return, mam has found a massive scabbed over gash on the side of the cat's neck. So obviously she was injured somehow (it's not clear from the photos but might be a dog bite) and disappeared to either heal up or die in private. She returned when she recovered. The poor thing. She seems ok now but I'm still urging my mam to take her to the vet anyway just in case. And this is why my cats will always be indoor cats.

Advertisement