Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quidco £30.00 cashback on worldremit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

The £50.50 appeared in my Quidco account today, having tracked since I did the transfer.

I chose to withdraw to my UK section of revolut.

Said should be in my account in 5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Yeah I’m the same, I transferred £120 and I have £30 and 50p, I tried to raise a query over it but a message came up saying they couldn’t investigate remit transactions

I've raised a query for mine. I used the reference number for the WorldRemit transaction as apparently they'll be the ones investigating.

Offer back on WorldRemit of £40 for a £50 transfer and if you know anyone who wants to do it, refer them and get another £10 each.

Yes I did the same I’m hoping it’s just a glitch the fifty would be nice but 30 is alright too for very little effort and it should be in PayPal by the 14th, I asked for the money to go to PayPal in the meantime just in case they revoke the entire amount

I think I have received a reply regarding this but they seem to be taking the £1 which I did not do as my first transfer with WorldRemit. I'm going to raise it again.

Edit: Just checked and I can't resubmit the claim. I'll wait a few days and see what happens.

YAyb3yW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

I have the same £1 transaction showing which I didn't make.

I've raised a case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,736 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Wheety wrote: »
    I think I have received a reply regarding this but they seem to be taking the £1 which I did not do as my first transfer with WorldRemit. I'm going to raise it again.

I had the £1 as well, but still tracked at £50

I564YNy.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

I'm trying to do this with Revoult. I can see an IBAN under my euro currency in revolut, but no IBAN in the GBP part of my account. Can I just send it to the IBAN that it gives me when I click into my euro balance?

I'm trying to do this with Revoult. I can see an IBAN under my euro currency in revolut, but no IBAN in the GBP part of my account. Can I just send it to the IBAN that it gives me when I click into my euro balance?

I used N26, but the fact it starts 'GB28', I'm pretty sure you can. Perhaps someone who has used Revolut can advise better.

I used N26, but the fact it starts 'GB28', I'm pretty sure you can. Perhaps someone who has used Revolut can advise better.

The one under my euro account starts with GB13 so I assume it's okay. Turns out they are looking for an 8 digit account number and sort code rather than an IBAN. Is that what everyone else needed too? Anyone know where I find my 8 digit account number and sort code on revolut?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Guys, the payment has been credited..HURRAY!!!!!!!!! I got £28 (Quidco took some amount as retention fee).

But even then, very good news :)

• Advertisement

The one under my euro account starts with GB13 so I assume it's okay. Turns out they are looking for an 8 digit account number and sort code rather than an IBAN. Is that what everyone else needed too? Anyone know where I find my 8 digit account number and sort code on revolut?

I thought swift was one of the reasons not to qualify. I think I used IBAN but it's been a while. I'm going to get the wife to do it tonight so I should be able to tell you how I do it.

I thought swift was one of the reasons not to qualify. I think I used IBAN but it's been a while. I'm going to get the wife to do it tonight so I should be able to tell you how I do it.

Yea I can't figure this out at all. Looks like someone else in this thread had the same problem and got it sorted by contacting revolut support. I contacted them and am hoping they can sort it!

If there's anyone reading who used revolut, could they let me know if they used an IBAN or 8 digit account number + sort code? The latter is the only option I'm being presented with on the world remit sire.

Yea I can't figure this out at all. Looks like someone else in this thread had the same problem and got it sorted by contacting revolut support. I contacted them and am hoping they can sort it!

If there's anyone reading who used revolut, could they let me know if they used an IBAN or 8 digit account number + sort code? The latter is the only option I'm being presented with on the world remit sire.

I might have done it that way, can't remember. The IBAN part after REVO would be, first 6 digits are sort code and last 8 are account number.

I'll try this later and let you know if that's the correct way.

On the gbp part of your Revolut use the account number and sort code and it will work

Yea, for some reason there is nothing at all showing in my GBP account, no IBAN, no 8 digit account no./sort code. My EUR account does display an IBAN but no account no./sort code.

I contacted support and I'll see what they say.

Got it sorted. My issue was I had 00000 in as my postcode. Updated with my actual eircode through more -> account details -> personal details, logged out and back into the app, and I can now see my account number. Worth a shot for anyone else having the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks OP.

Just sent £50 via debit card to my N26 account.. here's hoping all goes swimmingly.

EDIT: "Your purchase on 12 Mar 2019, 19:19 for £50.00 and for £40.00 cashback at WorldRemit has been tracked" - not too shabby!

EDIT 2: Ah well!
    Dear Brian,

We're sorry to inform you that we've made the decision to cancel your transaction XXXXXX.
    We aim to stay balanced and fair when reviewing all of our transactions, but unfortunately from time to time we have to make decisions like this to reject a transaction request.

Your account has been suspended for the time being – However, if you think we've made the wrong decision, we'd love to hear from you to help us learn and get you back on track sending money. Please don't hesitate to get in touch.

For now, we've cancelled your payment and any funds taken will usually be returned to you within 2-3 working days depending on your bank. Please visit our help pages for more information.

Best Regards,

WorldRemit Customer Service

That’s a strange one basq you should appeal that and ask for a reason
    Ah, not that bothered. Asked them to delete my account.

Via debit card? Is it not bank transfer though WorldRemit for the cashback?

Via debit card? Is it not bank transfer though WorldRemit for the cashback?
    Did bank transfer to N26 but lodged money via debit card.. pretty sure others have done the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

Gave it a shot anyway, nothing to lose and a potential £40 to gain so no harm in trying, will update. Sent it to my Revolut account using my Debit Card.

Edit at 18:41: It's already been tracked on Quidco.

Edit: 12:08: Money just arrived in my Revolut account, less than 24 hours later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Sent £50 to revolut an hour ago still didnt track, here's hoping all goes smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

scottigael wrote: »
    Guess I'll give this a shot through revolut if anyone wants to PM me their referral for the £10.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Can someone send me a referral code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,736 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

epopnomis wrote: »
    Can someone send me a referral code please?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

My payment should be hitting PayPal today and I will update as soon as it’s clear.
    Just to let people know that when you add PayPal or bank account to make a withdrawal there is a 48 hour security check before the transfer goes ahead so I would say to add the details for withdrawal once it’s been tracked for a quicker withdrawal.

Anyone needing a referral code just ask and I will be happy to oblige

Thanks for this. Any difference in fees charged between PayPal and bank account?

Money was sent but still not tracked by Quidco and unable to raise a support ticket guess I'llll wait a bit longer.

how long has it been ?

Just since 9pm last night and was curious seen as people have had it track a minute later.

did you get an email to say the money is on the way ?

Yeah have reference number etc and I have actually received the money it's in my revolut account.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

I transferred money to my revolut accouny on Tuesday evening but has not yet been received. How long did you have to wait befoee your transaction completed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭kindalen

Mine took a few days to clear.

Advertisement