Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quidco £30.00 cashback on worldremit

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Why would "security" be looking into me withdrawing my £50 to an amazon voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Just got my second WorldRemit cashback confirmed there, this time for £60 from TopCashback. Took almost 4 weeks instead of the advertised two, but can't complain! That's £135 made from 3 transfers! :D

but that is for new accounts only. So how did you manage to get the cashback again johnnykilo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

I've made more than GBP 200 across 4 accounts including self referrals. :)

Worldremit announced that had raised funding a few weeks back, so the giveaways were to boost their custom base.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

So do you set up a new Quidco account each time?

(I thought it is not possible to set up duplicate accounts)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

suave.4u wrote: »
    but that is for new accounts only. So how did you manage to get the cashback again johnnykilo?

Well firstly one of the offers was with Quidco and one was with TopCashback. I used the same source and target bank accounts but used different emails and IP addresses so that must be all they're checking. Either that or I just slipped through the net.

Someone a few pages back mentioned something about getting caught using the same IP address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

I've made more than GBP 200 across 4 accounts including self referrals. :)

Worldremit announced that had raised funding a few weeks back, so the giveaways were to boost their custom base.

How is it possible if you only have 1 revolut and 1 bank account were you using other people's details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Checked there, GBP 242 paid out so far plus I just converted another GBP 15.15 to amazon gift card from referral bonuses, should receive that later this week.

I have 3 debit cards (excluding Revolut) and 1 credit card and sent all transfers to my Revolut. Separate IP each time when setting up, then different browser when checking the accounts, just in case.

Checked there, GBP 242 paid out so far plus I just converted another GBP 15.15 to amazon gift card from referral bonuses, should receive that later this week.

I have 3 debit cards (excluding Revolut) and 1 credit card and sent all transfers to my Revolut. Separate IP each time when setting up, then different browser when checking the accounts, just in case.

Superb!! you have taken this BA to a new level!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

Just received this email from Quidco:

Zero fees on first three WorldRemit transfers
    Send your first three WorldRemit transfers fee free.

Are you sending money home to your friends and family for the holiday season? WorldRemit make international money transfers easy, low-cost and hassle-free.

For today only, we are offering an amazing £60 cashback for first money transfers when you send over £200.

Unable to transfer today? WorldRemit will still offer up to £55 cashback on transfers until Sunday 15 December.

Can anyone recommend the best way to do it the second time around, I sent from my bank to my Revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I got the same email but I’ve already used mine and my wife’s details so unless you have another persons details to use I doubt you will be able to avail of it again

Would you have to set up a new Quidco account also.....? (In addition to setting up a new world remit account)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Cheers!

I cannot seem to get this to work on World Remit!
    I keep getting the error these customer details already exist, but I have used all new details!
    I give up..again!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Cheers!

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Are you using a different bank account with a different name ?

I have tried both! same error?!

didn't work for me as well.
    Also you have to provide Address proof ID document. So they have you in their system irrespective of whether you use a different browser or a different user name:
    https://www.worldremit.com/en/faq/verification

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭glanman

mine worked, sent 250 to N26 and its gone through and £60 showing up on quidco as tracked... it is saying feb 2020 for payment, is that correct? same for contact lenses i got through them too

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

This offer is currently available on TopCashack. https://www.topcashback.co.uk/world-remit-ltd/

PM me if you want a referral link for more free £!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭glanman

glanman wrote: »
    mine worked, sent 250 to N26 and its gone through and £60 showing up on quidco as tracked... it is saying feb 2020 for payment, is that correct? same for contact lenses i got through them too

got my, cashback, thanks OP!

Advertisement