Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quidco £30.00 cashback on worldremit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Quidco still not done anything with my claim from March 18.

I only got my WorldRemit Cashback from March 3rd on Thursday just gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

5iwEX9F.jpg

After a month that is pure lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Wheety wrote: »
    Azimo claim rejected :rolleyes:

mine too, no reason given.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

loyatemu wrote: »
    mine too, no reason given.

I've started a claim anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    What accounts did you transfer the money between? It wouldn't allow me use my revolut or aib debit cards? Please send me a referral and I'll give it a go!

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Got my 40 gbp after 10 days post last date...took 40 days in total

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭irelandrover

I made a claim on the 21st of March as my payment wasnt tracked. They still havent sent the claim to WorldRemit for processing. I won't be using them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

£55.50 on the way to me today. Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I only got my £50.50 today too, after sending the money (via WorldRemit) on March 3rd!! Withdrew to my Revolut account on April 15th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

OmegaGene wrote: »
    World remit only paid me £30 instead of £50 so I made a claim for the rest and it paid out today, didn’t expect to get it tbh

How long did it take the claim to get sorted?
    Glad you got it though seeing as you were so helpful in this thread, some good karma at work! :)

Claim from March 18 still not sent to Worldremit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Is this offer stick active? I’m finding it hard to determine the exact cash-back amount.....

Is this offer stick active? I’m finding it hard to determine the exact cash-back amount.....

Worldremit only offering £15 now so best keep an eye on it for the next while and the £50 will probably return as it has before.

I decided to ask on Quidco chat how long a claim will take to process, she told me 6 months. I should hear about my March 16th claim in Sept!

Got the same curt reply by email.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

In case you can't wait for Quidco to bring the offer back, you can visit topcashback where the same offer is currently active.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭r0chf0rt

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

I tried yesterday and it was tracked with only 30 GBP. Will they correct it later?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

newincity wrote: »
    I tried yesterday and it was tracked with only 30 GBP. Will they correct it later?

they should do, mine initially tracked at 30 then updated to 50 later (which was the deal at the time).

• Advertisement

loyatemu wrote: »
    they should do, mine initially tracked at 30 then updated to 50 later (which was the deal at the time).

How long did it take?

How long are yous waiting after it's confirmed for it to arrive in your bank account?

Ok, so I’m going to avail of this offer on Quidco tomorrow, as it’s now back to £50 cash back

I want to transfer from my KBC to N26
    (I also have revolut).

I note on the sign up page the code 3FREE eliminates the transaction fee, but that won’t work if I register my world remit account in Ireland. “Promotion available when you send money from one of the following countries: UK, Germany, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and USA.”

Would I therefore be better off sending the money from N26 to my kbc or revolut (instead of the other way around)?

What did everyone state for the receiver/ sender addresses - as I presume they must match the relevant country? Revolut = UK/ N26=Germany, etc. Irish address or parcel motel address?

Also, if anyone has a referral code, drop me a pm :)

And when you registered with world remit, did you register as sending from Ireland or the UK for PTSB?

Also thanks for the referral code via pm :)

Transaction fee is only a small amount, I sent 120gbo from ptsb to Revolut and it tracked straight away
    Sender and receiver I just put my own name twice

They wouldnt accept Revolut as the sending account but I’m not sure about n26

Does the mobile number they sent one-time password has to be unique?

Not sure what you mean by unique, I just used my own mobile number and when I went back a second time I used completely different details

exactly that's what I meant. I have only 1 mobile number. Is it possible to get virtual numbers like US here?

Pick up a free sim from Vodafone etc

Do I need to put some balance to activate it first?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Transaction fee is only a small amount, I sent 120gbo from ptsb to Revolut and it tracked straight away
    Sender and receiver I just put my own name twice

They wouldnt accept Revolut as the sending account but I’m not sure about n26

You going again with this? :D

• Advertisement

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    How long are yous waiting after it's confirmed for it to arrive in your bank account?

It says it should only take up to 4 business days to arrive in my bank account. I withdrew the money on the 24th from Quidco but as of yet no sign of it in my bank account. Is this normal or should I query it?

Advertisement