Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quidco £30.00 cashback on worldremit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭A P

So far Quidco have paid out £40 for making a WorldRemit transaction and £10 for referring a friend to Quidco. WorldRemit sent me €25 for referring the same friend to them (but it ended up being worth €21.01 after the €3.99 transaction fee was deducted). The WorldRemit voucher arrived 6 days after my friend made a transaction of a suitable value.

Just waiting on the Azimo €15 but I won't hold my breath on that one judging by the comments above! Thanks again OP. Hopefully there will be a few more offers like this in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Anyone withdraw to Revolut? I did 4 days ago but still hasn't hit my Revolut. How long before I should follow up?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭A P

I used Revolut 3 times for my WorldRemit transactions but transferred my Quidco funds through a mixture of Amazon vouchers and Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Got £10 from referral today, happy days :-).
    Thanks guys.

Anyone else needs referral, just PM

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

There's a flash deal until midnight tonight.

30 back for a transaction between 50-99

55 back for a transaction of 100+

New users

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

If anyone wants a referal, I am available!

Worth noting for people who haven't read the full thread that people who've tried to use multiple accounts, or even set up extra accounts on the same IP for family members, have had their cashback denied and accounts cancelled in some cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Lads firstly, are yee sending STG from the UK?

Are yee using UK addresses etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Lads firstly, are yee sending STG from the UK?

Are yee using UK addresses etc?

no - I sent € from Ireland to Germany (N26). Sent €125 to make sure it was over the £100 offer threshold.

Ok, I did that and it didn't track.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

What am I doing wrong. I choose to send money to Germany (€120) and it asks for a recipient so I put in my n26 details.then go to the pay stage and enter my details where it then refuses to accept them. I keep getting a message that the account details already exist? Did anyone else stumble upon this? Must be something stupid I'm doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    What am I doing wrong. I choose to send money to Germany (€120) and it asks for a recipient so I put in my n26 details.then go to the pay stage and enter my details where it then refuses to accept them. I keep getting a message that the account details already exist? Did anyone else stumble upon this? Must be something stupid I'm doing.
    Yes. Add your details to your WorldRemit account outside of a transaction. After you do you'll get a banner message which you can click on to send money and it should work after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Nevermindnow

Done it there (over 100 pound) and got 30 quid tracked. Could be better but not bad for free money

Kavrocks wrote: »
    Yes. Add your details to your WorldRemit account outside of a transaction. After you do you'll get a banner message which you can click on to send money and it should work after that.

That worked, thanks.

If anyone else wants a quidco referral send me a pm. £10 in it for both of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭dcfc91

erkifino wrote: »
    There's a flash deal until midnight tonight.

30 back for a transaction between 50-99

55 back for a transaction of 100+

New users

Is it new WorldRemit users or Quidco users? I would like to do this but already have an account on both from last time.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Open a new account in the name of a spouse
    The offer is for new customers on remit

Could I transfer money using the same card as last time?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Doubt it
    Cheers, will have to leave it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Anyone get 55? Mines tracking at 30

hermano wrote: »
    Anyone get 55? Mines tracking at 30

Mine was tracking at £30 and is now £55. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Mine was tracking at £30 and is now £55. Delighted.

Just checked. So do I. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ppn

Probably posted here already but the World Remit account page now says 'refer a friend and earn €25'. The actual deal is: 'For every friend you invite who sends at least €125 you each get €25'. Not sure where the unique code comes in but presume you need to enter this during the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I am going to give this a try. I am a new user to Quidco so does anyone have a referral code? Also am I correct in saying I transfer £100 from my Revolut to N26 abc to get the £50 cashback?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,753 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

I am going to give this a try. I am a new user to Quidco so does anyone have a referral code? Also am I correct in saying I transfer £100 from my Revolut to N26 abc to get the £50 cashback?

I'll send you a PM with referral codes

Not sure what I can do with it but my giffgaff sim card arrived today for an extra 50p cashback. I used the BT11AA postcode

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

There is again this exclusive offer at Quidco which gives £30 cashback if you send £ 50-99 with Worldremit,
    or £50 if you send minimum £100.

It expires in 9 hours.

If someone is new user to Quidco and wants a referral code let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Azimo claim rejected :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

I got my Azimo claim, plus I referred my friend to topcashback. In the end we got GBP 28..happy days!!!

suave.4u wrote: »
    I got my Azimo claim, plus I referred my friend to topcashback. In the end we got GBP 28..happy days!!!

What accounts did you transfer the money between? It wouldn't allow me use my revolut or aib debit cards? Please send me a referral and I'll give it a go!

Quidco still not done anything with my claim from March 18.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Quidco still not done anything with my claim from March 18.

Same, still waiting. It does say it takes 6 weeks though with World Remit to look at a claim.

Advertisement