Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCC - The Heavenly Staircase

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    The sphere dissipates when Thonrat touches it, after searching his mind and emotions to see if he can be trusted.

Aelrindel drops out onto the ground.

"Aelrindel of the Aenudale Elves, though you may retain your lands, you are hearby placed under Thonrat of the Limitless Mines, who shall now be your liege lord. This is by decree of the alliance"

Aelrindel makes a half grinning, half snarling expression.

'Very well.... Lord Thonrat. But beware that thieves shall always get their comeuppance.'

Thonrat punches Aelrindel in the face.

'Grrr ARGH!'

He looks around, grinning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

They turn to notice it.
    OOC: Lazy day today sKeith so no rush, this is a quick reaction between your lads and the Shaman. Init on rolz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Up the elevator shaft a strange noise comes, clangs of metal are heard.

The head shaman drags its way up onto the floor, collapsing in pain. A makeshift resurretion spell has restored him, barely. He collapses before Irwin, Gholduzin, Templeton and Corsiana.

They turn to notice it.

Irwin says, "We killed you once for killing Redford, why do you provoke us now?"

The shaman roars at Gholduzin, some vile curse in Banduin, it rears its hand to let off a final spell at Templeton.

However Irwin lets off a quick shot piercing its heart. It crawls forward clasping at Templeton and Irwin's legs.

They look down and say....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

"Crikey!"

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    "Crikey!"
    Both crush the shaman's skull underfoot.

"Good work ol' cobber" Loygar nods before tossing them each a cold one.

OOC: Char details and final post tonight

"Well then Nerosian..." Loygar says talking to Templeton "...you have made two new friends, who are you both?"

Gholduzin speaks.

"Gholduzin, from the second hub a' the third vein off of Dwarrowtown. The Banduin sent their robots in and killed most of us, we never saw them comin', I relish the chance to get revenge on them for what they did to forge and apprentices"

Corsiana is not to be seen, but then returns with the scorpion's minigun slung over her shoulder and technoplate armour over her.

FKl7Sf.jpg

"Ready to kick Banduin ass, I'll stick with these Nerosians for helping me"

"Right then, everybody onto my Jeremy and I shall take you to Madania. You Elven mage, get some rest on the way, you look like you've severely drained yourself. Mandania is having a hard time taking part in war with Bandu due to issues at home. So we've a bit of work for you there if you'll take it, I won't lie though it's risky. Vampire lords, Ancient Relic witch beings, Hearth spirits gone rampant and worse the old elves of the Eastern forest have returned.

Ready to go"

"In a minute..." Corsiana says "...just want to take in the sunrise, before our adventures begin"

End of Funnel

Advertisement