Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

cee_jay wrote: »
    I have one in storage. Will send it your way now.

Perfect! No reward, though. Not even Nook Miles. :(

PRnsjvj.jpg?2

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Yeah your post prompted me to go through my museum last night, and I *think* I have it finished - but I don't remember Blathers saying that (but I don't pay attention to him all the time), and there is no indication anywhere else to say it is complete!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Yeah your post prompted me to go through my museum last night, and I *think* I have it finished - but I don't remember Blathers saying that (but I don't pay attention to him all the time), and there is no indication anywhere else to say it is complete!

If you go to each stand that has a fossil, it should say "Any donations are welcome" on any fossil that hasn't been found yet.

OK thanks - I didn't have that on any of the stands so think it is finished!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

You could also manually check your catalogue against a list of fossils and see if you're missing any

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

All this fossil talk got me to go and check mine as it has been a few weeks since Blathers actually took a fossil from me. I'm missing just one, a triceratops skull. Has anyone got a spare laying around they want to send my way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

All this fossil talk got me to go and check mine as it has been a few weeks since Blathers actually took a fossil from me. I'm missing just one, a triceratops skull. Has anyone got a spare laying around they want to send my way?

I have a load of fossils left out with spare diys. I will check for you once I'm allowed my turn on the switch lol!

I have a "Tricera Skull" in my storage... is this the same? I can send it to you if it is.

I have a "Tricera Skull" in my storage... is this the same? I can send it to you if it is.

Yep that's the one. Thanks so much.

It's on the way to you now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

It's on the way to you now

Think you posted this to me by mistake, I'll send this onto RocketRaccoon now

RedRochey wrote: »

Thanks, I wasn't sure if I had to wait until tomorrow to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

I dont suppose anyone has a dunkleosteus they could spare, been fossil hunting for weeks and still haven't found it?

RedRochey wrote: »

Oops sorry!

Raykay23 wrote: »
    I dont suppose anyone has a dunkleosteus they could spare, been fossil hunting for weeks and still haven't found it?

I do, but we aren't friends. I have sent through a friend request so will send through once accepted

I do, but we aren't friends. I have sent through a friend request so will send through once accepted
    Accepted, thanks.

I have sent that through there now.

I have Celeste here tonight if anyone wants? Thanks for the fossil, finally finished collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,169 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Raykay23 wrote: »
    I have Celeste here tonight if anyone wants? Thanks for the fossil, finally finished collection!

Didn’t see this but a question for those who have got stars recently... do they look a little smaller than previously? They do to me but I could be going mad...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dodge wrote: »
    Didn’t see this but a question for those who have got stars recently... do they look a little smaller than previously? They do to me but I could be going mad...

To answer your question I referred to the Funkytown archives, we take a lot of pictures :o Seems the same size to me. First 2 pics are from our heavy shower end of June, second 2 are from light shower on Monday...our sappy anniversary shoot :pac: In other news the villagers have some gas dialogue if you talk to them in your wedding gear.

EeuR5wwVoAg_iRP?format=jpg&name=smallEeuR5w2UMAA2YUG?format=jpg&name=small
    EeuR5wwVAAg4NUG?format=jpg&name=small
    EeuR5xAUMAAAD59?format=jpg&name=small

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Omg that is too cute!! Happy anniversary!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Ankha is in my campsite today! I’ve wanted her for a while. Unfortunately she is replacing Zell. He was one of my favourite villagers, he’s such a cute character. If anyone wants him, he’s in boxes. Let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,169 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Very cute pics but I was talking about the star fragments the next day (sorry!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Dodge wrote: »
    Very cute pics but I was talking about the star fragments the next day (sorry!)

Haha! I also have pics of star fragments that I use to decorate the beach outside my house, just popped on for a sec there and they look the same size to me but angle of my photos is a little strange so hard to tell for sure.

I got a black cosmos growing today, that's every flower in the game bred so :D Maybe now I should try to sort out my real back garden.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Redd on my island today with fake serene & jolly paintings and a fake motherly statue.

Also have Shari in boxes if anyone wants to give her a home

Redd on my island today with fake serene & jolly paintings and a fake motherly statue.

Also have Shari in boxes if anyone wants to give her a home

I'd love the fake motherly please!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'd love the fake motherly please!!

Sure, gates are open

Sure, gates are open

Thanks a mill. Do you need anything??

Thanks a mill. Do you need anything??

Nah not really. Unless you have any of the coloured floor lights? Any colour except white

• Advertisement

Nah not really. Unless you have any of the coloured floor lights? Any colour except white

I have them all catallgued so can send 2 a day I think! Pick your faves n I'll send them first!!

Advertisement