Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Active shooter at Youtube headquarters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Nollog

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I was thinking the same, I scrolled up and realised I was in after hours and let out an "Ah, I see."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

screamer wrote: »
    Course we don't know why this shooter is there but i think it's long past time that some of these social media tech companies are regulated. Their platforms can be used to destroy people's lives and there's very little can be done about it....

Maybe if we called them murderers or assassins rather than Shooters that would be good?

Typical Americanism to hide the reality.
    Until/ unless they kill someone they are not murderers or assassins.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Again the word "shooter" is ridiculous. But what the heck no one cares the next day anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Berserker wrote: »
    "Thoughts and prayers" is the term we should be using.

Thumbs up/Thumbs Down for me squire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Police scanner reporting up to 32 now.

Not good at all.

'Active shooter reported at YouTube headquarters. Reported 37 casualties so far.. (-2 minutes ago)'

• Advertisement

Presumably someone at youtube is live streaming this on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,409 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Cynortas wrote: »
    Saying now a female shooter and two people have been shot

Safe to say she's no longer active then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Presumably someone at youtube is live streaming this on youtube.

Maybe the next shooter will put a live stream camera on their gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,381 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Any youtube clips yet? :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

#metoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,634 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

ABC reports that she is a white woman wearing a dark top and a headscarf. She reportedly came through the back door and fired at least 20 shots, according to an unnamed law enforcement source.

Witnesses say there were multiple injuries but no fatalities have been reported.
    She doesn't seem to be too handy with that aul' gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Wonder if this is related to YouTube pulling gun videos off YouTube?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,634 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Eye witness said one shot ten times, so must be dead after ten shots. He saw it all, has pictures on his phone.

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Maybe the next shooter will put a live stream camera on their gun.

That is the logical next step, in fact the perfect meta murder would be someone pinging their victim to watch a live stream, seeing the gun for real and themselves on screen at the same moment. Someone will do it. Maybe someone has already done it.

Active potential assassin FGS.

Shooter is just NRA talk. To minimise it.

Anyway give it 24 hours and will all be forgotten.

Can anyone remember (without looking it up) the recent school assassinations in Florida? and Sandy Hook, and so many other places. It is unreal now. But Americans just seem to accept it, despite all the marches in Florida.

If the NRA won't move, this is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Can anyone remember (without looking it up) the recent school assassinations in Florida? and Sandy Hook, and so many other places. It is unreal now. But Americans just seem to accept it, despite all the marches in Florida.

Yep Parklane the 15th school shooting since January. Don't worry someone will be along soon to tell us why you can't take away their guns because of the 2nd amendment that was drafted when Indians, wild Animals and the British were the danger.

https://twitter.com/realunclewolf1/status/981276764344287232?s=21

Dunno if there is a woman shooting too

????

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Yep Parklane the 15th school shooting since January. Don't worry someone will be along soon to tell us why you can't take away their guns because of the 2nd amendment that was drafted when Indians, wild Animals and the British were the danger.

Well the Brits are still dangerous the king could come over and take their country....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Rasputin87

He saw it all, has pictures on his phone.

Priorities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,619 ✭✭✭✭listermint

https://twitter.com/realunclewolf1/status/981276764344287232?s=21

Dunno if there is a woman shooting too

????

That's clearly not a real person. Computer generated. I suggest staying off Twitter some nonsense spread too easily

Nothing will change if the shooting of little kids in school in Sandy Hook didn't change anything will it? EVER.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Female suspected killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

listermint wrote: »
    That's clearly not a real person. Computer generated. I suggest staying off Twitter some nonsense spread too easily

I think that's from minecraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

"Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital"...Christ what next...I thought it was naff when they started naming airports after dead pop stars and dead footballers.

listermint wrote: »

You could be right. This one looks more like someone that’s armed and dangerous

https://twitter.com/cyborgtherevela/status/981276774708396032?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Pelvis wrote: »
    Female suspected killed.

Source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Absolute scum of the earth evil beyond belief but its now so common that it barely raises an eyebrow we will be hearing about something similar soon that's the way things things now are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

Source?

MSNBC

Advertisement