Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Clytus

This was/is a good thread. Dont see why a few pathological trolls/fantasists should screw it up.

Mods, any chance of a review of recent posts? It would be good to keep this thread open.

TIA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Jeff2 wrote: »
    If it was my post I deleted it.

No, it wasn't yours. I just think some posters were flying a bit too close to the sun.

I don't want to see this thread get locked again, that's all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Can't see this thread lasting much longer, damn shame.

Damn shame alright I mean what are the 12 year olds going to do for fun if this gets locked!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

gardai believe pipe bomb that went off in East wall is Kinahan Hutch feud related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

Sid / Ois has gone very quiet, he must be still cleaning the **** stains out of his Da's beemer after being called out lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Sid / Ois has gone very quiet, he must be still cleaning the **** stains out of his Da's beemer after being called out lol

Tell us more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

pablo128 wrote: »
    Tell us more.

Please don't.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tricky Dicky Ireland

Please don't.

Your wish is my command..

PM me if you want the low down lol

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Og81

gardai believe pipe bomb that went off in East wall is Kinahan Hutch feud related

Son is in mount joy on feud charges. I can’t imagine it’s from Hutch’s as father isn’t involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭Jeff2

pablo128 wrote: »
    Tell us more.

You should get on twitter. They're gas.

I'm not on there but look at what is say.
    One here tried to get John S (5545 followers)
    account closed and ended getting his on account closed.

The spill over gets here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 320 ✭✭WillieMason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Government putting some money into the area

They should spend it on guards and deport any non nationals causing harm.

What good is parks when the knackers end up hanging out there making them no go areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭DS86DS

A special type of prison to be built is called for such individuals.

(1) Solitary confinement
    (2) Heavy manual labour
    (3) Bread and water daily with anything additional been awarded for good behaviour.

It would make little sh!ts like this think twice before carrying out such heinous acts.

But our penal system is a joke and the little gurriers know it

Guards won't do anything because they'll all be called racists by the idiots we have in this shambles of a country.

It's an inheritant softness in the Irish psyche, perhaps not through a fault but perhaps through a lack of experience.

Where such nonsense to happen in America, you would have the National Guard called in cracking skulls.

Rioting and threats of violence with weapons is a very serious matter and calls for a serious response of force.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Klonker wrote: »
    They should spend it on guards and deport any non nationals causing harm.

What good is parks when the knackers end up hanging out there making them no go areas.

Simple signs, words can make a big difference in how people view certain areas..erecting/putting on display signs for eg: No Loitering, Children At Play, No Drinking, Respect Your Park etc etc....
    I never see these signs in Irish parks or play-grounds?

A lot of these people in these gangs have tons or relatives living in the UK and London. Knife crime isnt as taboo within these gangs. It's common that they carry knives but hang around in such big gangs that they don't have to worry about being searched and caught.

A friend of mine from college was born in Nigeria and grew up here. He told me on many occasions that it will end up getting like London and the likes. There are big problems with the gangs from Jobstown and their "beef" with the other gangs in Tyrellstown/Blanch and then Balbriggan.

If you're black and you don't hang around with the gangs or at least humour them, you get tagged as a rat. It starts off as subtle ribbing but then they'll get quite bitchy about it. Another guy, completely separate to the other guy is from DR Congo and told me this too. It's easier for the lads in college because they can avoid them by telling then they're too busy etc. But secondary school lads are f**Ked and if you don't go to college, the gang is your new life.

Part of the problem is that the whole South Central LA gangsta culture that has been imported from the States is not telling the whole story.

In America, you do the crime, you do the time. And time means time.

Ireland and European countries have a soft approach to justice with do gooders hand wringing over whether the poor souls will have an Xbox or PlayStation in their cell.

Very easy to be a "Gangsta tough guy" in this sort of environment. The justice system is an absolute joke that puts the rights of criminals about those of the community.

For all of the violence in America, you act like a "Gangsta tough guy"......you get your just desserts and face a tough justice system where prison time means just that - a serious punishment for crimes against society.

In Ireland, our justice system is a joke. You can act like a South Central Gangsta and know you'll either get a slap on the wrist from a do gooder judge.

In America, act the boll!x....and get punished.

In Ireland, act the boll!x and get a 1000 word essay assignment confirming to the judge how you'll be a good boy from now on

RTE news reported there was nothing for young people to do around the town hence the funding. Government obviously know there is trouble in the area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

DS86DS wrote: »
    It's an inheritant softness in the Irish psyche, perhaps not through a fault but perhaps through a lack of experience.

Where such nonsense to happen in America, you would have the National Guard called in cracking skulls.

Rioting and threats of violence with weapons is a very serious matter and calls for a serious response of force.

Sure the gards wear masks for protection and the country goes ape****.

Imagine if they started dishing out hidings,

I don’t blame the gards for not been tough in them.

People will be on the net exposing pictures of them and calling for blood.

It’s not worth their while.

biko wrote: »
    The first things when you are right-wing and fact check an article:
    Do other sources corroborate this?
    Does it make "sense"?
    Has anyone anything to gain from this being fake?

The first things when you are left-wing and fact check an article:
    Does this align with my feelings on how the world should be?

Indeed, many conservative and traditionalist commentators such as Stefan Molyneaux have commented on this very fact.

Also, that many of these people call themselves Liberal is a great insult to the very term itself.

The Liberalism which was born out of Enlightenment era Europe and espoused by deep thinkers on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean and Liberals in their day, men such as Voltaire and Thomas Jefferson created a system unique to modern Western Civilisation whereby liberty and freedom of speech are held to the highest regard

It was Voltaire who said "I might not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.

It's also funny how so many self- appointed "Liberals".....often unreformed Trotskyists who detest the real Liberalism of the Enlightenment era and great men such as Voltaire and Thomas Jefferson detest the society that birthed liberalism and Enlightenment values.

But they are now not only the people in power.....they are the Ingsoc - rewriting history itself to suit their own narrative.

And to quote Voltaire again

"It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong"

The old Liberal mantra of classical European Enlightenment thought based on Voltaire's words

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it"

Has been replaced with

"Shut your mouth.......cuz racist"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,918 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

If, as Leo says, this is all about enrichment - how has Balbriggan been enriched?

There must be some benefit surely?

The problem here is that the people in Wicklow, for example, losing their only hotel for it to become a place for asylum seekers will rightly or wrongly make comparisons with Balbriggan.

What good there is going to reassure them? How is the enrichment going to be sold to other towns and villages?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

RTE news reported there was nothing for young people to do around the town hence the funding. Government obviously know there is trouble in the area

Ah the usual excuse given for young scumbags. Hate when that is trotted out, a river park isn't going to stop scum bring scum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Sure the gards wear masks for protection and the country goes ape****.

Imagine if they started dishing out hidings,

I don’t blame the gards for not been tough in them.

People will be on the net exposing pictures of them and calling for blood.

It’s not worth their while.

I hear you but I sincerely hope the Gardai don’t make tactical decisions based on public opinion.

Renua is the only political party addressing these issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Renua is the only political party addressing these issues
    That's hilarious

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

DS86DS wrote: »
    For all of the violence in America, you act like a "Gangsta tough guy"......you get your just desserts and face a tough justice system where prison time means just that - a serious punishment for crimes against society.
    For all of the violence in America and right there is the problem with the American approach; it doesn't work. They gaol more of their citizens than any other country, they're second only to China in the number of their citizens they execute and yet...

While we most certainly need to address this whole question as a nation and culture, we really don't need to be looking across the pond for tips on how to deal with ethnic issues and violence.

Government dumping 100 migrants in a hotel without telling the people of Wicklow town.

Filmed earlier today. This is happening all over the country.

The government are traitors.
    It's very much a top down, you're doing what we consider "correct" alright and to what end? Now the tinfoil hatters will be out in force pointing twitchy fingers at conspiracies and new world order nonsense, but as usual the reality is more mundane. The philosophy of "multiculturalism" is dug deep into the mainstream political class throughout Europe and because of that we and they are left with the fallout from that naive ballsology and don't know how to deal with it, so are riding roughshod over the locals least likely to kick up stink in an effort to hide the problems. Problems that the locals and non native folks end up having to live with for generations. It doesn't do many favours for anyone involved. Problems that every single nation in Europe that has implemented this nonsense has faced for decades.
    If, as Leo says, this is all about enrichment - how has Balbriggan been enriched?
    Hush you! Didn't you know "multiculturalism" is its own enrichment? Leo and the Liberals(a really crap show band.. :D) like the photo ops with darker faces behind the counter in their local Tesco and talk about enrichment with self righteous smugness and that's about it. They don't have to live with it and if things go to hell in a hand basket in some areas, well then it's everybody's fault but them or their philosophy. They simply can't question this philosophy, no matter how stupid it has and will prove to be.
    nice_guy80 wrote: »
    That's hilarious
    Yeah, Renua are a bloody joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Movementarian

Balbrigands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PLOPS

"So the Cops knew Internal Affairs were setting them up?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ta0Sj05tjc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

The real winner out of all this is baked beans who has been gaining influence in the city since the hutches are in lock down. Amazing to think he was just a small fry from balbriggan and now is one of the major players.

I think spaghetti hoops will come out on top!

He's one of the hardest men out there, Baked Beans better watch his back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ernie Ryan

Who is baked beans ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Ernie Ryan wrote: »
    Who is baked beans ??

hi garda

Just curious about the murder of Tighe Ennis and the Finn in February.

What was the motive for the two murders?

The main question being, why were they killed outside the same house in Moateview? Coincidence?

They weren’t killed outside the same house, most view gardens and moat view avenue

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

The majority of the twitter feuding is so obviously engineered by red top journalists with multiple accounts who aren't talented enough to get their stories in any other way.
    Whoever he is, his obsession with Graham Dwyer's stalker looks really disturbing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,593 ✭✭✭political analyst

Why didn't Regina Keogh just tell her brother to get out of the country for his own safety instead of having Gareth Hutch killed? How could a mother-of-five be willing to have someone killed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,593 ✭✭✭political analyst

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

In addition to the above question, is it true that it's the Byrnes not the Kinahans who are killing the Hutches?

I've heard from multiple folks that it's David Byrne's father and brother who have ordered most of the killings, and that they're paying low level people to do it for them which is why you always hear of relative unknowns whenever someone is actually caught and prosecuted.

In that context, the idea that Daniel Kinahan is holed up in Dubai and barely involved seems to hold water. The Byrne family seem to be very nasty pieces of work.

It's funny that top(so called journalists) news writers are followers of the twitters.

I've heard from multiple folks that it's David Byrne's father and brother who have ordered most of the killings, and that they're paying low level people to do it for them which is why you always hear of relative unknowns whenever someone is actually caught and prosecuted.

In that context, the idea that Daniel Kinahan is holed up in Dubai and barely involved seems to hold water. The Byrne family seem to be very nasty pieces of work.

From what I read, its Jaws Byrne pushing the agenda and Bomber bankrolling it.
    I was looking at Twitter and see some people think Daniel Kinahan is active as the Sid guy. But why? If your worth a couple of million €, living in a playboys paradise, why would you be bothered playing silly buggers on twitter? Doesn't make sense, or have I missed something?

Clytus wrote: »
    I was looking at Twitter and see some people think Daniel Kinahan is active as the Sid guy. But why? If your worth a couple of million €, living in a playboys paradise, why would you be bothered playing silly buggers on twitter? Doesn't make sense, or have I missed something?

Daniel isn’t sid.

Og81 wrote: »
    Daniel isn’t sid.

You sound fairly sure! You know who Sid is?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

Makes sense.. Jaws wife being mentioned aswell to be a driving force, but who knows. But no way in hell could I believe Daniel Kinahan is just sitting back and watching it all happen. He has to be involved I would think. He might be worth a couple million €, buts its barely any use to him. He can't really leave where he is, he certainly won't go anywhere without his army of protectors.

You sound fairly sure! You know who Sid is?

He's 100% sure who Sid is. ;)

Jeff2 wrote: »
    He's 100% sure who Sid is. :wink:

..so OG81 is Sid? FFS, so Twitter has polluted Boards now?

From your man who posts twitters going on here. SMH

These hard men would be well advised to remember what Bob Hope advised the gunfighter in the movie Paleface.

" He draws from the left so lean to the right
    There's a wind from the east so aim to the west
    he crouches when he shoots so stand on your toes....":D

Og81 wrote: »
    From your man who posts twitters going on here. SMH

..so you are Sid then?

Read the last 2 pages I haven’t hidden the fact.

The way i see it is, between these two factions warring against each other has led to the deaths of innocent people. They both seem to think they are moral compasses and accuse the other side as being "Rats" as if thats the worst thing anyone can be, failing to see that having people murdered is worse. While the Hutch side seems to have the more sympathy with the public because they are taking more casualties, both sides are scum and they fail to see that.

The Kinihan side seems to be very upset about the killing of David Byrne, nearly making him out to be a bastion of our society who was brutally slain for no reason. In one Twitter post discussing the picture being used of Gary Hutch laying dead someone justified all the killing with a photo of David Byrne and the title "That's why" under it. I just wish we had a court system to lock all these up for a considerable amount of time.

there is still a major problem with cocaine use in our society and the money is feeding these parasites. Its become acceptable to do coke now and its worse now than it ever has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

PLOPS wrote: »
    The way i see it is, between these two factions warring against each other has led to the deaths of innocent people. They both seem to think they are moral compasses and accuse the other side as being "Rats" as if thats the worst thing anyone can be, failing to see that having people murdered is worse. While the Hutch side seems to have the more sympathy with the public because they are taking more casualties, both sides are scum and they fail to see that.

The Kinihan side seems to be very upset about the killing of David Byrne, nearly making him out to be a bastion of our society who was brutally slain for no reason. In one Twitter post discussing the picture being used of Gary Hutch laying dead someone justified all the killing with a photo of David Byrne and the title "That's why" under it. I just wish we had a court system to lock all these up for a considerable amount of time.

there is still a major problem with cocaine use in our society and the money is feeding these parasites. Its become acceptable to do coke now and its worse now than it ever has been.
    Lovely drug to be fair. Nothing better than a few pints a few darts and talk ****e for the night