16-08-2011, 15:32   #16

I've only tried one Virginia flavour and that was the HG (Heaven Gifts Oil), it was very expensive in comparison to their other liquids and I expected a lot from them. All tasted great and I was actually quite shocked how much it tasted like golden Virginia rolling tobacco, problem as I said above though is the liquids are quite thick and dark, throat hit was non-existent and it clogs up the atty very quickly. Other than that tasted like the real deal but with no throat hit and very light vape production it was useless for me.

I'm sure you will have no problem finding a better one elsewhere that should taste pretty close

Edit - Liquid gone

Last edited by Samba; 16-08-2011 at 23:56.
Advertisement
19-08-2011, 14:20   #17
velocivaper

Some quick reviews

SD French Pipe 24mg
Not really like pipe tobacco at all but definitely "continental" in flavour like a darker tobacco.Good vapour, good hit. This was my first vape ever gave up fags same day, it has enough body to satisfy a recently ex smoker.

SD Flue Cured 24mg
Good tobacco flavour a little bit like a virginia roll up. Good vapour, good hit. This would be a another good vape for a recently ex smoker.

TSB Premium eLiquid RY4 24mg
RY4 Very sweet honey like taste, medium tobacco flavour, lots vapour, . Very smooth low hit,a bit sticky to handle. It's a bit like a liqueur, one is ok but I wouldn't drink them all night !

TSB Premium eLiquid Tobacco mint 18mg
Clean minty slighly tobacco flavour, good vapour, nice hit. I was slightly wary before trying this as I never liked the almost medical flavour of menthol fags, but I liked this from the first vape. An all day vape for me, going to order another 30ml bottle.
20-08-2011, 12:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by davequig View Post
What is the closet flavor anyone has found to the real thing? I smoke golden virginia roll ups
Found marlboro flavour to be the closest to the 'real thing'.A bit sweet though but i like that.
26-08-2011, 00:33   #19
derra

Send a message via MSN to derra
TBS Premium Strawberry 18mg 10ml.
This has has grown on me the more i use it. Plenty of vapour, nice taste and a decent throat hit.

TBS Premium Tobacco 18mg 30ml, not mad about it to be honest. Like it's missing something to go with it so got a 10ml 18mg of Tobacco mint for tomorow to blend in with it.
Had Tobacco mint before and is a fantastic vape altogether but too much put me off my food i felt. So will get a nice ratio of those two for a good vape.
Have plenty of 0mg Tobacco mint from before if that is required.

The TBS juice seems to be of great quality, have not bought from abroad yet.
27-08-2011, 15:55   #20

TW Titan fluids

TW Virginia tobacco 18mg, nice tobacco flavour and good throat hit

TW Cinnamon flavour 18mg, a tasty sweet flavour with not much throat hit.I wouldn't vape this all day, it gets sickening after a while.

TW Ice menthol, 18mg, I suspect this is dekang menthol re-branded, it tastes very like it.Good throat hit and was my all day vape for a long time.

TW coffee 11mg, very tasty but little or no throat hit so it's quite useless tbh.

TW Ice Mint 18mg, beautiful taste, very like silvermints, serious vapor production.The throat hit isn't great though.

TW RY3 18mg, this is like RY4 without the sweet aftertaste, good throat hit.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
27-08-2011, 20:16   #21

TW cinnamon and TW virginia tobacco mixed together (30% cinnamon and 70% virginia) WOW!!!!!!!!

It's like RY4 on steroids!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!, it's real nice with a pleasant aftertaste, there's not even a hint of cinnamon, just a very nice vape.

/Legs it to the patent office.
Thanks from:
30-08-2011, 14:42   #22
Eoin

This will be quite brief, as I'm pretty new to the scene so don't have much of a benchmark to compare these against.

I just bought some 18mg tobacco premium flavour and some 24mg Ruyan 4 flavour from TBS, along with some dual cartomizer thingies.

I found the Ruyan quite bitter and harsh on the throat, though perhaps the bottom of the cart was still a little dry when I tried it at first. The tobacco flavour is a bit smoother, but not a massive amount of flavour. At the moment though, it feels like a pretty good substitute for cigarettes, which is really my priority at the moment.

As an aside, if the cartomizer really lasts a couple of days then I think it's a great invention. I tried dripping directly onto the standard atomizer previously, but it didn't seem to work too well.
02-09-2011, 12:48   #23
mrplop

I've just started to use RY-4 as my regular vape, previously I had bought the Premium version from Bestshop. The premium RY-4 is a PG/VG mix and is manufactured by Hangsen as opposed to Dekang - they taste COMPLETELY different.
The premium version doesn't really taste like tobacco at all, more of a Raspberry flavour. The taste tends to stick around long after it's been used and makes me feel a bit ill even thinking about it. The Dekang version is closer to smoking tobacco (still nothing like an analogue though) with a nutty/caramel taste - much nicer!

Dekang Dr pepper; Like vaping a really heavy industrial cleaning fluid.

Dekang Cappuchino; Sweet/burnt taste. I'd imagine coffee mixed with burnt paper tastes very similar.

Dekang almond; Tastes almondy, too sweet and overpowering.

Dekang Virginia; Not too far from the real deal but a little harsh on the throat.

Dekang Winston (Winson); Not as sweet, good tobacco flavour but a little harsh on the throat.

Dekang Marlboro; Not sweet and very much like tobacco, a little flavourless but not bad. Harsh on the throat.

Dekang Coffee; I used to really like this, it's like the stuff that comes with pre-filled carts used on cheap E-cigs. The last two batches that I got from ecirettesolutions (€3.99 and free post for 10 ml) gave me really bad head cold symptoms. I presume I had some kind of allegic reaction to one of the ingredients in it.
The Bestshop stuff is Dekang too but didn't effect me, maybe a newer or an older version?

I suspect I'm not the only person that has a load of Eliquid sitting unused in the cupboard...

Last edited by mrplop; 02-09-2011 at 12:54.
02-09-2011, 13:03   #24

I just received 30ml of the Bestshop standard menthol, I haven't even loaded into a carto and I don't dare either, I'm trying to see if I can exchange it for something else because the stuff literally smells like antiseptic menthol.
(like the stuff in saunas)

I'm officially done with Dekang liquids, everytime I stray from the Joye liquids I instantly regret buying. I did love the Halo Torque 56, but that stuff would suck the humidity out of the Sahara!

I'm really hesitant to try new liquids as a result but each time I do I'm faced with the same disappointment.

Last edited by Samba; 02-09-2011 at 15:17.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
02-09-2011, 14:26   #25
mrplop

I think the Bestshop premium menthol is Hangsen as opposed to Dekang.
I have this flavour too, it's too sweet for me but not completely awful.

ALL Hangsen liquids are sweeter than their Dekang counterparts which is worth bearing in mind if you don't like the sugary stuff.
Thanks from:
02-09-2011, 14:57   #26

Sorry posted wrong info, it was standard (Dekang) liquid.
05-09-2011, 19:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrplop View Post
Dekang Dr pepper; Like vaping a really heavy industrial cleaning fluid.

Dekang Cappuchino; Sweet/burnt taste. I'd imagine coffee mixed with burnt paper tastes very similar.

Dekang almond; Tastes almondy, too sweet and overpowering.

Dekang Virginia; Not too far from the real deal but a little harsh on the throat.

Dekang Winston (Winson); Not as sweet, good tobacco flavour but a little harsh on the throat.
LOL how many industrial cleaning fluids have you vaped?
Thanks from:
05-09-2011, 21:21   #28
mrplop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sink The Banana View Post
LOL how many industrial cleaning fluids have you vaped?
The Dekang Dr Pepper tastes so vile it's frightening -kind of super artificial.

I did accidentally get Airfix glue in my mouth as a child - not quite industrial cleaning fluid but it does give you great insight into the world of rotten tasting stuff...
(3) thanks from:
06-09-2011, 02:06   #29
Esel
Not your ornery onager

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrplop View Post
I did accidentally get Airfix glue in my mouth as a child...
A bit of experimentation going on?
06-09-2011, 11:34   #30

Understandably the bestshop wouldn't entertain a swap for another liquid, for safety reasons, but they were good enough to send me out a 10ml sample of the tobacco mint.

It was a another world apart from the Dekang menthol and a huge improvement but not really my thing if i'm honest, i'm now back to vaping my Joye liquids, tobacco and menthol.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion