Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Double clean sheet for Sheffield United and Liverpool blanking along with Antonio should mean I move up again, even with captain Mane. KDB to come. Wish I was doing as well in the FPL game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Anyone have Sterling? I thought he was gonna match Antonio there. I brought him in today in FPL so some consolidation.

Up to 37th now but only have DCL today.

Up to 4200 now, only Jimenez and Auba today cos I guess Traore won't be playing. 363th for the month which is as near as I am going to be winning anything. :D Undecided for the captaincy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

That Soyuncu red and goals conceded will hurt a few. Some will have captained him too. I don't want to look at the rankings all the same. Hopefully can claw back a little with triple United tomorrow

• Advertisement

Delighted to see DCL managed to get 4 today. Feels almost as good as Antonio getting 4 goals yesterday!

manual_man wrote: »
    That Soyuncu red and goals conceded will hurt a few. Some will have captained him too. I don't want to look at the rankings all the same. Hopefully can claw back a little with triple United tomorrow

Yea a lot of people have Soyuncu. A - 4 from your captain would hurt.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Delighted to see DCL managed to get 4 today. Feels almost as good as Antonio getting 4 goals yesterday!
    giphy.gif
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Will be making 2 transfers tomorrow night. Soy red not ideal that’s him for the season now

I'm gonna get Greenwood tomorrow, probably 2 weeks too late. I'll have Ings, Maguire and Fernandes so should move up from 50th. I might go with Greenwood as captain as I don't expect Fernandes to be on penalties and Greenwood is a better differential.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna get Greenwood tomorrow, probably 2 weeks too late. I'll have Ings, Maguire and Fernandes so should move up from 50th. I might go with Greenwood as captain as I don't expect Fernandes to be on penalties and Greenwood is a better differential.

Interesting , many transfers you left now ? Need to
    Watch my back you are flying up the leaderboard.

Last one which is risky. I'd be doing well to avoid injuries over the next 2 rounds although I haven't had one in a long time. I'll be looking at low ownership now for captains as I'm gonna take more risks to try catch up.

Last one which is risky. I'd be doing well to avoid injuries over the next 2 rounds although I haven't had one in a long time. I'll be looking at low ownership now for captains as I'm gonna take more risks to try catch up.

Fair enough you have nothing to lose by going with differentials. I will be going with Bruno tomorrow. Can’t afford to go to differential. If I don’t captain him and he bags I’m in trouble.

Fair enough you have nothing to lose by going with differentials. I will be going with Bruno tomorrow. Can’t afford to go to differential. If I don’t captain him and he bags I’m in trouble.

Yea I'd do the same if I was you. Plenty of time left for you to close the gap on the leaders without taking risks.

I'm half thinking of going differential captain tomorrow too. I'm 70+ points off money finish in money leagues. My other options are Martial, Maguire and Ings. Martial has been pretty solid at home.

Yea I'd do the same if I was you. Plenty of time left for you to close the gap on the leaders without taking risks.

Hoping most top 10 don’t have transfers left to take soyuncu out. I’m 6 th now buy really tight And I think I have most transfers left in top 10

There's 10 captain days after tomorrow, for perspective

There's 10 captain days after tomorrow, for perspective

I have 9 of them days covered.

• Advertisement

Bruno 95.7% owned in top 1k. That's probably the highest % ever

I have 9 of them days covered.
    Yeah same. West Ham Watford the only one i don't. Could possibly have that covered if i use last transfer on Antonio, though half had my eye on getting in Mahrez(if he starts) on Wednesday for Pulisic. Would give me 3 City for last few games, though you always have Pep rotation.

Yeah same. West Ham Watford the only one i don't. Could possibly have that covered if i use last transfer on Antonio, though half had my eye on getting in Mahrez(if he starts) on Wednesday for Pulisic. Would give me 3 City for last few games, though you always have Pep rotation.

city fixtures looks very juicy. Fearing lampard could be doing some rotation with squad against norwich. With fa cup semi coming up.

city fixtures looks very juicy. Fearing lampard could be doing some rotation with squad against norwich. With fa cup semi coming up.
    Doubt it. He'll want to guarantee Champions League qual.

Doubt it. He'll want to guarantee Champions League qual.

It’s against Norwich at home. Really fearing Hudson odoi will start.

Just watching motd now. He did an interview saying he won't react to the defeat and they are in with a chance of champions league qualification so I don't see many changes apart from maybe in defence.

It's possible. But there's 5 days between league game and fa cup semi. I reckon Pulisic and Willian both start. Giroud up front probably.

Willian and Pulisic both 10% owned top 1k. With so little transfers left in general they'll be a differential (to some degree). Some will get them in obviously. But we're probably looking at less than 25% ownership for either even then. A big captain haul could see some good ground gained.

Up to 3900 thanks to captain Jimenez. Only Bruno today though. 1 transfer left so that is for Willian or Pulisic and a striker out since I have no other way of doing it! Covering tomorrow means I will have 9 out of 10 captains covered.

• Advertisement

claw wrote: »
    Up to 3900 thanks to captain Jimenez. Only Bruno today though. 1 transfer left so that is for Willian or Pulisic and a striker out since I have no other way of doing it! Covering tomorrow means I will have 9 out of 10 captains covered.

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1282667983534526470?s=19

I think I might have to save my transfer for tomorrow night in case Pulisic is given a rest. There is no way I'm going into that match without a captain.

Advertisement