Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Yesterday, 00:33   #9151
JP Liz V1

Why have Ali back without Lorcan Jnr, is he in boarding school in the UK?
Advertisement
Yesterday, 02:26   #9152
freshpopcorn

There was an issue with the spoilers I shared earlier. Fixed now!
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 03:13   #9153
Nokia6230i

Ali saying she was on the phone to Lorcan; at Stupid O'Clock while tottering about with Caddle? He's 13 years old too to clarify a question asked earlier in thread.

I note Mondos kid, Ellie Barton in real life, Juliet/te, is launching a mental health charity; described as a Fair City star; been a while since she was in it to be fair.

Is it a case of only 2 "Child" Actors per storyline/episode; currently it's Ruth & yer wan who had asthma attack; in a while they disappear & Ellie/Elly & Juliette come back into it?

Caddle mentioned Jack & Alex who haven't been on screen yet either; my er, "theory" is beginning to stack up....

Callum says he was in minding Ruth; Ruth will have to corroborate & since she was likely asleep......Oisin is playing a dangerous game.....

As for DI Yates texting 'em all at same time & the 4 being in same building........ah here!
(2) thanks from:
Yesterday, 09:26   #9154
jippo nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokia6230i View Post
Ali saying she was on the phone to Lorcan; at Stupid O'Clock while tottering about with Caddle? He's 13 years old too to clarify a question asked earlier in thread.

I note Mondos kid, Ellie Barton in real life, Juliet/te, is launching a mental health charity; described as a Fair City star; been a while since she was in it to be fair.

Is it a case of only 2 "Child" Actors per storyline/episode; currently it's Ruth & yer wan who had asthma attack; in a while they disappear & Ellie/Elly & Juliette come back into it?

Caddle mentioned Jack & Alex who haven't been on screen yet either; my er, "theory" is beginning to stack up....

Callum says he was in minding Ruth; Ruth will have to corroborate & since she was likely asleep......Oisin is playing a dangerous game.....

As for DI Yates texting 'em all at same time & the 4 being in same building........ah here!
How did Yeates have all there mobile numbers?
(2) thanks from:
Yesterday, 10:14   #9155
channelsurfer2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jippo nolan View Post
How did Yeates have all there mobile numbers?
cos he is a super detective...
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 11:50   #9156
political analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
You actually see him coming back in a few minutes later - just after Paul takes the mysterious phonecall and walks upstairs, Donal walks past Pete and Mairead and heads upstairs himself. You only see a brief glimpse of him.
Well observed. It is, literally, a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance.
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 11:57   #9157
happyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by political analyst View Post
Well observed. It is, literally, a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance.
You could have it solved Sparko.
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 14:08   #9158
budgese
Budgie Translator

Send a message via Skype™ to budgese
I think it was Ruth.

Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!
(2) thanks from:
Yesterday, 15:34   #9159
Niall_76

Quote:
You actually see him coming back in a few minutes later - just after Paul takes the mysterious phonecall and walks upstairs, Donal walks past Pete and Mairead and heads upstairs himself. You only see a brief glimpse of him.
Good spot but Donal was doing the deal with Paul.. did he have motive in the end?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 16:46   #9160
JP Liz V1

I think it was Mondo or Callum
Yesterday, 16:54   #9161
Sparko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niall_76 View Post
Good spot but Donal was doing the deal with Paul.. did he have motive in the end?
I can't figure out any motive, I mainly threw his name out there due to how sneakily he reappeared and because the writers might pluck something out of left field.
Today, 03:44   #9162
Strazdas

Quote:
Given that Maher is terminally ill, he might feel he has nothing to lose by pushing Paul.
Today, 04:39   #9163
con747

The stairs are cordoned off with tape so nobody can interfere with the accident scene, and in the same scene is it Pete walks out of the elevator? That community centre must be massive.
Today, 08:59   #9164
Niall_76

Quote:
Originally Posted by con747 View Post
The stairs are cordoned off with tape so nobody can interfere with the accident scene, and in the same scene is it Pete walks out of the elevator? That community centre must be massive.
Yeah, and Jane was there for some class.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion