Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WFP waiting times

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

DuffA88 wrote: »
    hi I applied on the 1st of October. they registered my form on the 11th.. I'm hoping I get it by Christmas.. how many pay slips did people send I only sent the 1 as was eager to get the form in.. should I forward on more???

If you have them, do. Don’t forget to attach a note with your PPSN

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Mine is in the ninth week now, still no sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

macnug wrote: »
    Mine is in the ninth week now, still no sign.

Mine was 2 days short of 10 weeks from when they received it, 11 weeks since I posted it, but got backdated to first thurs after I started new job. Even though it took me 3 weeks to get forms posted to them.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Mine was 2 days short of 10 weeks from when they received it, 11 weeks since I posted it, but got backdated to first thurs after I started new job. Even though it took me 3 weeks to get forms posted to them.

Its a scandalous wait time isnt it. I can see now why people prefere to stay on dole rather than go for low paying jobs. I changed jobs during the year and should have let them know but didnt because I stupidly thought that once you had FIS you had it for the year. I only found out when I went to reapply. Because of that I will owe them more than the arrears so I wont see any of it :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DuffA88

splinter65 wrote: »
    If you have them, do. Don’t forget to attach a note with your PPSN

thanks I will so it in morning , best to just give them your right as I don't want to get a letter out in 6weeks saying they need more.

• Advertisement

DuffA88 wrote: »
    thanks I will so it in morning , best to just give them your right as I don't want to get a letter out in 6weeks saying they need more.

I didn’t send any more payslips after the first one and they didn’t ask for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DuffA88

I didn’t send any more payslips after the first one and they didn’t ask for more.

really ooo that's good maybe I'll hold off so.. the form just said up to date payslip I'm pretty sure it never said 2 or 3 I'm just struggling really don't want it delayed more than has to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Has anyone done renewals lately? Ours is up for renewal in January , so I’m expecting a renewal form soon, do they take as long to process?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Please what is the waiting time for fis I apply in first week of September . And they said they got it on the 10th of September how long to wait please if any one know.

Please what is the waiting time for fis I apply in first week of September . And they said they got it on the 10th of September how long to wait please if any one know.

I posted form on 1st Aug, they received it 8th Aug and my money came into account fri night 12th Oct, you might have another 3 or 4 weeks to wait still.

• Advertisement

I posted form on 1st Aug, they received it 8th Aug and my money came into account fri night 12th Oct, you might have another 3 or 4 weeks to wait still.
    Thank you for the reply appreciate.

Thank you for the reply appreciate.

Mine was the 14th September and got it on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 19 nedelosion

They receuved my application 24th august and are still saying 2 weeks when you eventually get thrpugh to someone

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Cinderella3

I posted my application on September 30th and have not heard anything back at all.
    I’m starting to get concerned plus I am also 57 Euro down every week now as a result of taking on the work

Hi, started new job 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for employer to give me back my filled out WFP form. Employer in Dublin, I work in outlet in the West. So already 2 weeks behind, hopefully get it tomorrow. Does anyone know how long waiting times are at the moment? I’m only working part time so not much wages to live on till it comes through, thanks

Ridiculous at this stage im a week short of 3 months with same answer every time i ring for 5 weeks ( 7-10 days you should receive a letter)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Nesc80

I posted mine on the 14th of September, they received it on the 21st. I got an email last week saying I should get a letter in the next week to ten days. Is this just a generic answer they seem to be giving everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 happy12 3

I posted mine on the 15th of October, I called them this morning to see if they received it. They said they received it on the 23rd and at the moment there is a 6-7 week backlog.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Had anyone had a renewal lately? Are the time frames the same?

Can someone post uo the email as im sick of ringing and been on hold for 40 min

nedelosion wrote: »
    Can someone post uo the email as im sick of ringing and been on hold for 40 min

For some reason I can't post the email address, if you go back to page 2 of these posts you'll find it. When I mailed them I was waiting 2 weeks for a reply.

• Advertisement

Have you received yours yet? I posted mine 14th of September, haven't heard anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 5678

They received my application 24/08/18

They were processing the 18/08/18 as of last Thursday, only moved forward 2 days processing in a full 7 days. Ridiculously understaffed.

I'm expecting at least another 2 week wait.

5678 wrote: »
    They received my application 24/08/18

They were processing the 18/08/18 as of last Thursday, only moved forward 2 days processing in a full 7 days. Ridiculously understaffed.

I'm expecting at least another 2 week wait.

Id ask to talk to a supervisor if I was you. Mine took about 10 weeks. I asked to talk to one after 8 and they said they would priorities me. At the time I thought it wouldn't make a difference but looking at your wait, it might have.

Hi, I sent my application on 15th August (new claims). They received it on 20th August. Meantime I sent another two emails to them. On 31st October they responded that they're dealing with claims that they received 17th August therefore it will be another 1-2 weeks before a decision is made for me. Today I received letter that stated that they want two more recent payslips. I hope that it won't take long.

Received application 24/08/18

Just off the phone they are dealing with 21/08/18 as of this morning just for anyones information.

45mins waiting on phone to het through.........

5678 wrote: »
    Received application 24/08/18

Just off the phone they are dealing with 21/08/18 as of this morning just for anyones information.

45mins waiting on phone to het through.........

Thanks for the info, hipefullt hear next week then but i wont count on it 🀣

I wouldn't either, id be expecting it by Thursday week if no hiccups.

After reading above about them requesting 2 more recent payslips from someone's claim they got to processing I took the preemptive move of emailing my last 2 weeks payslips to them asking them to add them to my paperwork to avoid adding another couple of weeks delay onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 happy12 3

Hi does anyone know what date they are up to now? Thanks

happy12 3 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know what date they are up to now? Thanks

Working on the 24th august

• Advertisement

Update:

Application received 24/08/18

Received request for more payslips and letter confirming hours from employer 13/11/18

Sent the 8x payslips and letter 19/11/18

First payment received today 24/11/18

From application received to first payment 13 weeks.

No back payment yet just 1x weekly payment today so hopefully a back payment next week to catch up on bills.

Advertisement