Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Poor game of hurling, overs never at the races at all tonight. Well done unders backers!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kilkenny34

Good end to the year,reinvested a bit on Galway minus 4 v the Dubs 3rd of January but that's for another day.Happy xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭ciaran1988

kilkenny34 wrote: »
    Good end to the year,reinvested a bit on Galway minus 4 v the Dubs 3rd of January but that's for another day.Happy xmas.

Games not going ahead now

See PP have Dublin to meet Kerey in the All Ireland at 14s.Surely they are due to meet in semis?only reason I can make out for it being so big.

See PP have Dublin to meet Kerey in the All Ireland at 14s.Surely they are due to meet in semis?only reason I can make out for it being so big.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Semi-finals are Connacht play Leinster, Ulster play Munster afaik.

I see the max stake is €28.

yabadabado wrote: »
    Semi-finals are Connacht play Leinster, Ulster play Munster afaik.

I see the max stake is €28.

Typical to have a max stake but that is a massive price in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭spurshero

Typical to have a max stake but that is a massive price in my opinion.

Isn’t there super eights this year though . Both teams would have to win there province win there groups and then there semi finals . Even at that still looks a decent price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

spurshero wrote: »
    Isn’t there super eights this year though . Both teams would have to win there province win there groups and then there semi finals . Even at that still looks a decent price

No super 8's, provincial winners into QF where they play qualifier winners, Munster and Leinster Champions on opposite sides of the draw, its a cracking price.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Where is this bet? I can’t see it..... I think it represents reasonably good value.

• Advertisement

dibs101 wrote: »
    Where is this bet? I can’t see it..... I think it represents reasonably good value.

Would you believe it's actually gone.It was in Gaa specials,under power prices.

spurshero wrote: »
    Defo somebody from powers following on here . Anytime somebody posts something up price changes very soon after .

Think so.

Any idea the dats when All Stars are announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Any idea the dats when All Stars are announced?

Back in September, it was said they would be named in February if the the Championship was finished in December as planned.

Who are your player of the years?

razorhead wrote: »
    Back in September, it was said they would be named in February if the the Championship was finished in December as planned.

Who are your player of the years?

On Kilkenny and Hegarthy double. Hegarthy is a certainty,will be close in the football I'd say with Fenton an obvious chance.

On Kilkenny and Hegarthy double. Hegarthy is a certainty,will be close in the football I'd say with Fenton an obvious chance.

Sorry 2 singles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Just spotted a bet on PP and thought it be worth sharing. It’s one of Mullanes picks.
    De Burca, TJ Reid, T Kelly, S Bennett & Barron all to get an all star
    That’s evens

I think that will come in
    Think TJ & Tony have done enough.
    The Waterford boys should be ok as is but if they get 7/8 out performances in the final that should seal it.
    Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Hatch1989

Will much effort be out into the league this year ? Be hard to pick some winners !

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Hatch1989

Any tips the weekend ?🀪

These are the weekend tips Mark Boylan put up on the Racing Post. Someone in here used to track the results from the paper.

Over 3.5 goals in Kilkenny v Dublin
    2pts Evs Paddy Power

Over 4.5 goals in Kilkenny v Dublin
    1pt 9-4 Paddy Power

Tipperary + 3
    1pt 11-10 Paddy Power/BoyleSports

Tipperary +4
    2pts 10-11 Paddy Power

No Limerick goal
    5-1 1pt Paddy Power

Under 1.5 Limerick goals
    11-8 1pt Paddy Power

Under 50.5 points in Wexford v Laois
    3pts 5-6 Paddy Power

Waterford
    2pts 11-10 general

• Advertisement

Hurling League Outrights

Tipperary to finish top of Division 1A
    1pt 4-1 general

Clare to finish top of Division 1B
    3pts 11-4 Paddy Power, Betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I should have posted it yesterday, Antrim were 8-1 to beat Clare today and +8 on the handicap. With lockdown easing quicker in the North and Antrim's past in opening league games in Div 1, I thought they had a good chance of at least covering the handicap.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    I should have posted it yesterday, Antrim were 8-1 to beat Clare today and +8 on the handicap. With lockdown easing quicker in the North and Antrim's past in opening league games in Div 1, I thought they had a good chance of at least covering the handicap.

Jaysus Corcaigh, be careful.

There's lads on this thread who totally lose their **** over anything that even approaches what they call 'aftertiming'.

Strange that some Karen hasn't mentioned it already...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

There's lads on this thread who totally lose their **** over anything that even approaches what they call 'aftertiming'.

You're the only Karen here complaining about the fact people would complain...even though no one has complained!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

corcaigh07 wrote: »

:mad:grrrr aftertiming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Anyone with any info on how their counties are going etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

JeffKenna wrote: »
    You're the only Karen here complaining about the fact people would complain...even though no one has complained!

No one has complained. Okay. Must have dreamt it so.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,322 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Mod Note

If you, or any other poster, have an issue with a post report it.

Kindly don't refer to posters as 'Karens' or anything else or you will be carded and banned.

Take this as your only reminder.

Post about GAA betting, or don't post at all.

Been a while since we've had games but, as always, no aftertiming please.

Don't quote or reply to this post. Any issue, PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Anyone with any info on how their counties are going etc?

Peter Keane was on radio Kerry during the week and said "we have a few knocks" but didnt go into naming any players so not sure what to take from it.

Never get an easy game from Galway anyway so wouldn't have any money on Kerry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭MacDanger

I think these three (first two in particular) in D3 look like decent value at those prices:

Limerick @ 5/2 v Tipp
    Larries @ 9/4 v Derry
    Fermanagh @ 2/1 v Cavan

Advertisement