Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

dobman88 wrote: »
    Peter Keane was on radio Kerry during the week and said "we have a few knocks" but didnt go into naming any players so not sure what to take from it.

Never get an easy game from Galway anyway so wouldn't have any money on Kerry.

Aaaaaaand that's why we dont gamble kids. Thank christ I've knocked the gambling on the head with shouts like this. Never gambled on the team I support anyway but 22 points, jesus. Lol me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭spurshero

MacDanger wrote: »
    I think these three (first two in particular) in D3 look like decent value at those prices:

Limerick @ 5/2 v Tipp
    Larries @ 9/4 v Derry
    Fermanagh @ 2/1 v Cavan

2 outta 3 not bad

Dublin -8 is as close to free money as you'll get.

21/20 bet365

Dublin -8 is as close to free money as you'll get.

21/20 bet365

Not quite free money but squeaked in all the same. They're some team to beat the handicap

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Donegal and Tyrone 6/4 pp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Tipp to win 5/4 on PP - Galway goalie and corner backs are sus.

Over 3.5 goals in the game 11/8.

Tipp oblige but goal chances didn’t come easy in the 2nd half.

Good luck all

Danick wrote: »
    Tipp to win 5/4 on PP - Galway goalie and corner backs are sus.

Over 3.5 goals in the game 11/8.

Tipp oblige but goal chances didn’t come easy in the 2nd half.

Good luck all
    Good shout

Roscommon look over priced at 7 to 4 . I liked bits of what I saw against Dublin . We being Galway were atrocious v Kerry and confidence is on the floor both player and management wise . Defo a 50 50 game for me at best .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Clifford to score a goal at 3/1 is too tempting not to take with pp.

spurshero wrote: »
    Roscommon look over priced at 7 to 4 . I liked bits of what I saw against Dublin . We being Galway were atrocious v Kerry and confidence is on the floor both player and management wise . Defo a 50 50 game for me at best .

Ya make a compelling case :)

Early doors, and hard to know regards form etc,,

So, with that in mind, I'm going on the basis that Ross could be a lot better than Galway at the minute... So done::

Roscommon win 13/8 4pts
    Roscommon (-2) 3/1 1pt
    Roscommon (-3) 4/1 1pt
    Roscommon - Roscommon (HT/FT) 10/3 2pts

HANN!!

• Advertisement

Ya make a compelling case :)

Early doors, and hard to know regards form etc,,

So, with that in mind, I'm going on the basis that Ross could be a lot better than Galway at the minute... So done::

Roscommon win 13/8 4pts
    Roscommon (-2) 3/1 1pt
    Roscommon (-3) 4/1 1pt
    Roscommon - Roscommon (HT/FT) 10/3 2pts

HANN!!

Best of luck .

spurshero wrote: »
    Best of luck .

Thanks... You too :)

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Clifford to score a goal at 3/1 is too tempting not to take with pp.

74th minute will do nicely.

Only took it as I knew he would take a penalty if there was one.

Thanks... You too :)

I just don’t know any more !

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭tranquilo

Derry to beat Cavan this weekend at 11/10. Decent price I think, they won their first two games by huge margins, beating Longford by 16 points and Fermanagh by 19 points. Fermanagh beat Cavan on opening weekend by 1 point and Cavan only beat Longford by 6 points last weekend compared to Derry's 16 point win. 11/10 seem very generous odds but you never know in GAA I suppose.

Offaly +1 against Tipp too at evens seem like good odds. They won their first two games against Wicklow and Limerick whereas Tipp were beaten by Limerick.

Clare +3 against Cork at 10/11 seem very good too. They beat Laois well on opening and beat Kildare by 3 points last weekend, whereas Cork lost to Kildare by 4 points on opening weekend. +3 seems very decent odds for that price.

Could be a nice treble on there

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Capt. Autumn

tranquilo wrote: »
    Derry to beat Cavan this weekend at 11/10. Decent price I think, they won their first two games by huge margins, beating Longford by 16 points and Fermanagh by 19 points. Fermanagh beat Cavan on opening weekend by 1 point and Cavan only beat Longford by 6 points last weekend compared to Derry's 16 point win. 11/10 seem very generous odds but you never know in GAA I suppose.

Offaly +1 against Tipp too at evens seem like good odds. They won their first two games against Wicklow and Limerick whereas Tipp were beaten by Limerick.

Clare +3 against Cork at 10/11 seem very good too. They beat Laois well on opening and beat Kildare by 3 points last weekend, whereas Cork lost to Kildare by 4 points on opening weekend. +3 seems very decent odds for that price.

I was actually thinking along the same lines on all three games above. Derry, in particular, are scoring for fun and look a decent bet here.

I'd tread carefully on the treble though, accumulators have a habit of tripping up when you least expect them to.

Great single shouts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

Excellent tipping! I know Clare v Cork is tomorrow but got a nice double up today. Thanks!

I'm looking at Wexford +4 vs Carlow at just about evens on Boyle.
    Expect a tight game here.

I'm looking at Wexford +4 vs Carlow at just about evens on Boyle.
    Expect a tight game here.

Allianz FL Division 4 South round 3
    Carlow 2-12 Wexford 2-11, Netwatch Cullen Park FT

Back of the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,270 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Cracking shouts so far, wish I saw them earlier.

Dublin -5 tomorrow, opinions?

• Advertisement

corcaigh07 wrote: »

Sails in. Will be done by half time.

turniphead wrote: »
    Excellent tipping! I know Clare v Cork is tomorrow but got a nice double up today. Thanks!

Ah brilliant stuff. Delighted it came good for you. You can often get good odds in the hurling and football leagues.
    I put a tenner on the treble myself so hoping Clare put in a good performance tomorrow

Louth vs. Sligo.

Sligo +2 on Boyle seems generous.

The form of both teams this year is almost identical. I'm going with that as my tip of the day.

Also Kildare -2 points at half-time at 21/20 is tweaking the antennae.
    Laois are notoriously slow starters have have been abysmal this year.

Louth vs. Sligo.

Sligo +2 on Boyle seems generous.

The form of both teams this year is almost identical. I'm going with that as my tip of the day.

Yeah good shout there. I could see it being a draw. Hard to call it so +2 seems good

L

Laois 0-4 Kildare 1-7, MW Hire O'Moore Park, 1,45pm HT

Get in my belly.

Some great shouts here lads this weekend well done

Delighted with that. Fair play to Clare, they lost by a point in the last minute, but they've come on an awful lot in football. Advance to the promotion playoffs now.
    A great weekends betting!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,888 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Great shout, stopped the rot after two bad weekends and i didnt have to do a thing :). Listened to last few mins on Clare FM, great excitement, you'd think they won the Munster final

• Registered Users Posts: 6,270 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Cracking shouts so far, wish I saw them earlier.

Won the game by 4, fack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,681 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Sails in. Will be done by half time.

Not quite

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Advertisement