Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

An anti-Irish racist degenerate coward blaming Britain's loss of empire on Muslims.

Tommy Robinson is on record claiming that the Irish and former British colonies should have his "culture" forced upon them by violence, usually before he moans about other cultures living in England.

Two bit hooligan.

Could you support the "on record" part of your statement and provide me with a link to the record?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

thebull85 wrote: »
    Source?

You made a claim with no source and when a poster gives a different account you demand a source. Then a page later you dump an infowars video link with lies in the first few minutes from a known liar, a man who called Sandy Hook child victims crisis actors.

Can you back up your first claim with actual facts?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

That’s a bit rich coming from you.

:D Again, not able to address anything that has actually been said on the topic. Again to be expected, its how thing go with posters like yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

You made a claim with no source and when a poster gives a different account you demand a source. Then a page later you dump an infowars video link with lies in the first few minutes from a known liar, a man who called Sandy Hook child victims crisis actors.

Can you back up your first claim with actual facts?

Have you watched the video?

Attack the source if you want thats your right. Ive provided a source to back up what i said.

Why would anyone watch a video from a know conspiracy theory outfit, that harass the families of victims of mass shootings, claiming that there "crisis actors" etc. Personally, I wouldn't want to support such vile and disgusting people like infowars by watching there videos and providing them with views and ad revenue, so that they can harass victims of mass shooting some more.

Sure you may as well post videos from the flat earth society, they have as much credibility as infowars.

• Advertisement

wes wrote: »
    Why would anyone watch a video from a know conspiracy theory outfit, that harass the families of victims of mass shootings, claiming that there "crisis actors" etc. Personally, I wouldn't want to support such vile and disgusting people like infowars by watching there videos and providing them with views and ad revenue, so that they can harass victims of mass shooting some more.

Sure you may as well post videos from the flat earth society, they have as much credibility as infowars.

Yeah how many talk show hosts out there have been caught lying? So we will just discount every single guest they have ever had on their show also?

Thats your logic.

I watched the first few minutes. But to be honest you could write something in MS Paint and post a screenshot and it would probably be a more reliable source than something that appeared on InfoWars. And the guest was either an idiot or deliberately misleading because it is certainly not unusual for reporting restrictions to be imposed on child sex abuse proceedings.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

:D Again, not able to address anything that has actually been said on the topic. Again to be expected, its how thing go with posters like yourself.

I’m just calling you out on your hypocrisy. You’re the one that gets loses the head and gets thread banned from a certain type of thread. Surprised you made it this far here to be honest.

I watched the first few minutes. But to be honest you could write something in MS Paint and post a screenshot and it would probably be a more reliable source than something that appeared on InfoWars. And the guest was either an idiot or deliberately misleading because it is certainly not unusual for reporting restrictions to be imposed on child sex abuse proceedings.

At least i provided a source dont attack me for it, whether its true or false who knows.. nonetheless its a source to back up my original statement.

Im still waiting on ohnonotgmail source for what he said, why dont you go attack him?

Yeah how many talk show hosts out there have been caught lying? So we will just discount every single guest they have ever had on there show also?

Thats your logic.

I don't want to support people, who claims the families of victims of mass shootings are crisis actors. I refuse to take them or anyone who goes on the show of such profoundly evil and vile people seriously. Clearly anyone who chooses to ignore what Infowars has done, is not someone who can be trusted. Infowars bull**** has resulted in these families receiving death threats and are now being sued by these families.

Infowars are vile and quite frankly evil people, and I could care less about there videos, and I would question anyone who would go on a show of people, who again and I can't stress this enough have claimed that the families of mass shooting victims are crisis actors. So no I won't watch a infowar video and support these vile and evil people.

You can watch there videos all day and every day, but I refuse to so and give them money or views, as I don't want to support people who claims families of mass shooting victims are crisis actors.

• Advertisement

I don't want to support people, who claims the families of victims of mass shootings are crisis actors. I refuse to take them or anyone who goes on the show of such profoundly evil and vile people seriously. Clearly anyone who chooses to ignore what Infowars has done, is not someone who can be trusted. Infowars bull**** has resulted in these families receiving death threats and are now being sued by these families.

Infowars are vile and quite frankly evil people, and I could care less about there videos, and I would question anyone who would go on a show of people, who again and I can't stress this enough have claimed that the families of mass shooting victims are crisis actors. So no I won't watch a infowar video and support these vile and evil people.

You can watch there videos all day and every day, but I refuse to so and give them money or views, as I don't want to support people who claims families of mass shooting victims are crisis actors.

I never watch Alex Jones, i know little about him i posted the video to back up what i posted last night. Just to show that i didnt pluck the statement out of thin air.

Whether you or anyone else believes it or not i dont really care.

At least i provided a source dont attack me for it, whether its true or false who knows.. nonetheless its a source to back up my original statement.

Im still waiting on ohnonotgmail source for what he said, why dont you go attack him?

Info Wars is not a source. It's just entertainment. In the words of Alex Jones lawyer

the conspiracy theorist is merely playing a character when he speaks via his InfoWars channels. “He’s playing a character,” attorney Randall Wilhite said during a recent pretrial hearing. “He is a performance artist.”

I’m just calling you out on your hypocrisy. You’re the one that gets loses the head and gets thread banned from a certain type of thread. Surprised you made it this far here to be honest.

Care to address anything I have actually said on the thread on the topic, as opposed to continuing personal attacks started by other posters?

Seems pretty clear, you want to make things personal, which again is a tactic used by people who know they can't argue there case. Only hypocrite here is you, care to address the topic of the thread?

Info Wars is not a source. It's just entertainment. In the words of Alex Jones lawyer

Captain you are missing the point here, it is where i sourced the information about tommys court appearance. So i posted it to show where i sourced the information do you understand what the word source means?

I never watch Alex Jones, i know little about him i posted the video to back up what i posted last night. Just to show that i didnt pluck the statement out of thin air.

Whether you or anyone else believes it or not i dont really care.

First of all, there's no way I'll believe you didn't know who Alex Jones was or know much about him, especially considering your politics. Second, if you are going to stick with that line then maybe you should start vetting your own sources.

First of all, there's no way I'll believe you didn't know who Alex Jones was or know much about him, especially considering your politics. Second, if you are going to stick with that line then maybe you should start vetting your own sources.

I wanted to show where i got the information from, which i did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Care to address anything I have actually said on the thread on the topic, as opposed to continuing personal attacks started by other posters?

Seems pretty clear, you want to make things personal, which again is a tactic used by people who know they can't argue there case. Only hypocrite here is you, care to address the topic of the thread?

I wasn’t arguing anything. I felt the need to pull you up on your post and did, that’s all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,209 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

from post 542 in this thread. My source is from an actual journalist not Info Wars who i imagine would struggle to spell the word journalist.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

I wanted to show where i got the information from, which i did.

Right and we are pointing out to you that your source is not worth a dime. So either you are going to look for a new source that tells the truth or you will happily accept any source that confirms what you want to be true.

I wasn’t arguing anything. I felt the need to pull you up on your post and did, that’s all.

You are engaged in a personal attack and going off topic. Now how about your address anything I have actually said on the topic of the thread? I am not the one makings things about another poster, that is all you.

So again, care to address any points I have made on the topic, or are you just having a go at me?

• Advertisement

Captain you are missing the point here, it is where i sourced the information about tommys court appearance. So i posted it to show where i sourced the information do you understand what the word source means?

well then perhaps you should stick to using journalists as a source instead of Info wars.

from post 542 in this thread. My source is from an actual journalist not Info Wars who i imagine would struggle to spell the word journalist.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Who is this journalist what is his/her name?

Who is this journalist what is his/her name?

did you even bother to open the link? It is literally in the first line. There is a link to a local newspaper that covered his sentencing. Here is a direct link as you are too lazy to do it yourself

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/tommy-robinson-jailed-couldnt-report-14704946

did you even bother to open the link? It is literally in the first line. There is a link to a local newspaper that covered his sentencing. Here is a direct link as you are too lazy to do it yourself

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/tommy-robinson-jailed-couldnt-report-14704946

I read down as far as "nazi themed protest" that was enough for me.

And LOL at Leeds live any relation to Dublin live?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Are you 'real'

This has to be parody or maybe pantomine.

You are putting on a show, right ? :confused: :eek:

So your source is the biggest right-wing troll on the planet and mine are journalists that were actually in the court but you still think you are in a position to sneer? sweet suffering jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

I read down as far as "nazi themed protest" that was enough for me.

I don't see the phrase "nazi themed protest" at that link.

Or the word Nazi, or Themed.

So your source is the biggest right-wing troll on the planet and mine are journalists that were actually in the court but you still think you are in a position to sneer? sweet suffering jaysus.

No my source is Caolan Robertson.

• Advertisement

I don't see the phrase "nazi themed protest" at that link.

Or the word Nazi, or Themed.

Sorry ill correct myself, Nazi themed march.

The link provided by ohnonotgmail, the secret barrister.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement