Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

wes wrote: »
    Not really annoyed, just not a fan of infowars for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

Yeah, Infowars is wrong about so much stuff that even if Alex Jones was right about something you can't can't use him as a source.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

A few Muslims true there must be only a few bad apples, Muslims can do as they please in the west, we go over to their countries are our girlfriends allowed to dress as they please are they? What happens if a woman is accused of cheating in this progressive muslim religion brought to court and divorced right of course they are because there's only a tiny tit! majority of them bad or are they brought out and stoned to death. Keep your heads in the sand and blame everyone that try's to bring a highlight to what's happening. For long enough the catholic church were telling the government here what to do same thing seems to be happening in England same cover ups. But everyone is glad to see the Catholic church loosing followers and loving the chance to jump on the band wagon while singing the praises of Islam.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Walter Bishop

What is with these 'it's easier to do things in the West' rants? Surely that's a good thing, that you have more freedom (within reason) to dress and act how you please, than in some medieval ****-hole like Saudi Arabia?

It is a good thing, what's the religion in these countries? What about sharia law only in Saudi Arabia and places like that. Anyone have any ideas where else it is or is that only far right tit nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

But everyone is glad to see the Catholic church loosing followers and loving the chance to jump on the band wagon while singing the praises of Islam.

The heatwave is having a toll on you I see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

thebull85 wrote: »
    Ok.... That doesnt change what he said, im sorry you dont like the source. I havent came on here lied like another poster has claimed. I made a statement and then posted a video. Why are you so annoyed?

Your source

:o

weisses wrote: »
    The heatwave is having a toll on you I see

Not doing much for you either. Stick your head in the sand it works for most people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

singing the praises of Islam.

Quote a single post

• Registered Users Posts: 13,168 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Grayson wrote: »

I said the victims were white working class girls.
    I never referenced the colour of the groomers and rapists.
    I never said anyone was brown, black, pink, etc.
    In fact in a couple of the cases some white people, including women, were involved.
    I couldn't care less what colour they are, but the fact that other women and girls colluded in this makes me sick.
    jmayo wrote: »
    Hundreds of perpetrators - child rapists, 90 something percent of them muslims, who have left thousands victims of gang rape and sexual slavery.
    And usually the victims are white poor working class young girls.
    Now if that isn't racist targeting then what is?

But why were only white girls targeted ?
    Is it because they are considered easy meat, they are considered sluts and they are not cared about by the powers that be, nor the dogooders who fall over themselves for some other groups lest they be seen as racist.

Just imagine how long these gangs would have existed if it was muslim girls being abused by some other group ?
    The cops would have swooped in within hours of knowing.

Then again muslim girls and women are discriminated and even abused every hour of every day by fellow muslims and shag all is done about it.

But I guess that is multiculturalism. :rolleyes:

Just very recently we had the first case of a mother being charged and found guilty of basically selling her daughter into a forced arranged marriage in Pakistan so maybe there is some hope.
    But he is a thicko and a racist ... What part are you not getting ?

He might not sound the most eloquent, might not have a good education, but I would hardly say he is a thicko.
    A load of people are always saying look at the racist, but has anyone heard him saying anything about black people, Sikhs, Hindus, Jews in Britain?

Now I am not saying he might not have been racist in the past, but then the question are people capable of change.
    He claims he has changed and that was why he left EDL, the very organisation he founded.
    How come we can take other people at face value that they have changed, but not him ?
    Can we consider Maajid Nawaz to have changed, but not Tommy Robinson?

There are loads of examples of people drastically changing their political and social opinions.
    Hell isn't there an adage that states "there is none so zealous as a convert" ?

Robinson as he has said will never be the leader of a new movement because of his past and his upbringing.

But if things keep going the way they are, there will be a leader of a far right movement, they will sound a lot more polished, wont have the prison and loutish baggage and they may well turn out to be pretty dangerous and a step to the worst for all.

See how the US has ended up with the moronic Trump.

Quote a single post

Quote a post I was talking about this specific thread, I'm talking about everyone that has an issue of someone talking about Islam and being branded a racist. Even a muslim talking about Islam isn't giving the time of day because he'll be branded Far Right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,303 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Quote a post I was talking about this specific thread, I'm talking about everyone that has an issue of someone talking about Islam and being branded a racist. Even a muslim talking about Islam isn't giving the time of day because he'll be branded Far Right.

People have an issue with Tommy turning up at an ongoing trial and doing his best to get a mistrial like the attention seeking clown that he is.

People have an issue with Tommy turning up at an ongoing trial and doing his best to get a mistrial like the attention seeking clown that he is.

Think you have Tommie mania, Tommie on the brain. You swear he's gonna bring the justice system crashing down. Mistrial has happened already? after all Tommie was Arrested and locked up all in one day sure that's speedy service, can't he get a mistrial now since people have been talking about him being arrested

Think you have Tommie mania, Tommie on the brain. You swear he's gonna bring the justice system crashing down. Mistrial has happened already after all Tommie was Arrested and locked up all in one day sure that's speedy service, can't he get a mistrial now since people have been talking about him being arrested

This is a thread about tommy robinson. What do you expect people to talk about?

Figured you were full of it. I'd be surprised if you could find a single post in this forum singing the praises of Islam.

Corruption

Figured you were full of it. I'd be surprised if you could find a single post in this forum singing the praises of Islam.

Full of what???????????????????
    Have I mentioned someone's name in a post. Id be surprised if you would and could say something bad about islam

Full of what???????????????????
    Have I mentioned someone's name in a post. Id be surprised if you would and could say something bad about islam

You're giving out about people singing the praises of Islam but you can't find a single example of them doing so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

listermint wrote: »
    You lied,

Then corrected yourself.

I commend you on correcting yourself but does not excuse the original post was in fact 'a lie'....

Can you point out to me please where i lied?

Again, Caolan Robertson was my source.

Can you point out to me please where i lied?
    Again, Caolan Robertson was my source.

this is the lie. the fact that you were willing to take somebody on Info Wars at face value is worrying.

So according to Caolan Robertson, The judge said "freedom of speech comes with consequences". He also didnt take into account Tommys suspended sentence it was just a straight 13 month sentence.

• Advertisement

this is the lie. the fact that you were willing to take somebody on Info Wars at face value is worrying.

According to Caolan Robertson.... i said...

So i didnt lie...

You're giving out about people singing the praises of Islam but you can't find a single example of them doing so.

I already answered that maybe you cant read or your phone didn't refresh properly. Like I asked full of what and can you say a bad thing about Islam I can say a good thing Islam is a religion of peace

According to Caolan Robertson.... i said...

So i didnt lie...

you repeated a lie without confirming if it was true. that is as bad.

I already answered that maybe you cant read or your phone didn't refresh properly. Like I asked full of what and can you say a bad thing about Islam I can say a good thing Islam is a religion of peace

First of all, I don't believe you are being sincere. Second, have a look back over my post history and I've been critical of Islam and all organised religion before. It's always dangerous to give people an impression that they have some superiorityover others and Islam is one of the religions that does this. Thirdly, if you weren't actually talking about anyone in particular then what point were you trying to make?

Well why didnt you say that instead of spending the afternoon calling me a liar.

Your pulling up articles by some "secret barrister" on the internet. Thats hardly credible either. We could argue about sources all day.

It was a mistake for me to post an interview from infowars with Caolan. But as i said earlier it was just to show i hadnt made it up out of thin air.

Any comment on the blatant lies from your source?

Well why didnt you say that instead of spending the afternoon calling me a liar.

Your pulling up articles by some "secret barrister" on the internet. Thats hardly credible either. We could argue about sources all day.

It was a mistake for me to post an interview from infowars with Caolan. But as i said earlier it was just to show i hadnt made it up out of thin air.

i also linked to a news report from two journalists who were in the court. We could argue about sources all day but it would still come back to you relying on terrible sources that ANYBODY who was interested in intelligent discussion would know were rubbish.

Any comment on the blatant lies from your source?

which were?

First of all, I don't believe you are being sincere. Second, have a look back over my post history and I've been critical of Islam and all organised religion before. It's always dangerous to give people an impression that they have some superiorityover others and Islam is one of the religions that does this. Thirdly, if you weren't actually talking about anyone in particular then what point were you trying to make?

I am sincere. I worked in Manchester and live with a muslim for a time sound lad never had a problem with him he was going through a divorce at the time. Tommie grew up in Luton it now has over 30 mosques in over 20 years and increasing. Point I try and make is anyone that is critical of Islam is a racist your shut down when you try and say something about it.

• Advertisement

which were?

So you didnt spot any untruths in the article no?

I guess not if you are looking to have them pointed out to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement