Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Not The Trivial things that make you happy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Put the little lads new tricycle together, he loves it! Has only put a few dents in the car so far :)

Wait until he is older and decides to be helpful by washing the car door with a metal scourer. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Touring the Donegal coastline for the day in crappy weather with my best friend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Winterlong wrote: »
    I am hooked on this live cam of April the Giraffe from New York zoo. She is due to give birth this week. But taking her time about it.

http://www.aprilthegiraffe.com/

Giraffes make me happy, I love them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I got asked on a date by a hot Slovakian pilot today! I was so shocked that I panicked and said "maybe another time" and ran off, but who knows ... :) His accent is gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cream from the can straight into my mouth

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Aah, memories!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

whipped-cream-chunk.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

American Pie 2. It's on ITV now, huge nostalagia throwback.
    Great soundtrack and the "lesbian scene" is still brilliant with the cutaways "I'm not hungry"

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I got two text messages today that informed me that two out of my three jobs tomorrow have been cancelled. So now instead of a 10am start I won't be starting until 1.30pm!

Because of the early scheduled start tomorrow I cut short my visit to my parents (I usually overnight on Sat nights with the grandkids) so now I am back home.

A Saturday night in my own house on my sofa in my jammies with a glass of wine consumed, all loved ones young and old peacefully asleep AND without an early start and a long drive in the morning is such a treat.

PLUS tonight is hubby's night on baby duty!!

Complete TH luxury. :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

I chuckled at a post ...when you see it :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pink Pacific sunsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

a pause in the seemingly incessant wind.. I gather shortlived so all the more precious.. a day of solitude and simplicity... and food!

Graces7 wrote: »
    a pause in the seemingly incessant wind.. I gather shortlived so all the more precious.. a day of solitude and simplicity... and food!

You seem to be living in the wrong place, with all that wind.
    Calm here but raining.

The smell of frying bacon...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The blackbirds in the trees just outside my windows - what clear, wonderful voices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

I wasn't out last night so I woke up this morning fresh as a daisy at about 7.30. I ðecided to get up and drive to a park and went for a walk in the lashing rain, got absolutely soaked but it was lovely. The park was pretty quiet and just met a few runners and dog walkers. Got home, quick shower and into dry comfy clothes and slippers and coffee. Now I'm waiting for the fry up.

It's nothing exciting but it's a great start to my Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Up this morning, finally a break from the rain, so out with the dog for a walk, coffee now and an episode of Better call Saul.

Cinema this afternoon with my kid to see Lego Batman. Steak dinner afterwards...

Nice lazy Sunday.

That unexpected phone call , 'Come to dinner at 4?'

Why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Garlic bread. An uncomplicated, yet delicious snack comprising of simply garlic and herbs, butter and bread. Culinary perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

You seem to be living in the wrong place, with all that wind.
    Calm here but raining.

The smell of frying bacon...

Both living in the wrong place - calm and sunny here in Costa Del Donegal :D The birds are loving it - making soooo much noise. Who needs a radio when you have that to listen to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkPKmo4M-A&sns=em
    This song. Summer vibes. I love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

Searching for and finding the last 'what you ma call it' when you thought they were all used up when Mrs. Satts says she's feeling amorous. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Doing absolutely nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Small kindnesses. A friend just bought me a kit Kat. No reason, he just wanted to treat me.

Waking up in my own bed after a hectic but fantastic week of travel and work and snatching time with the family.

There's nothing like your own bed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Knowing that you actually are looking forward to going into work tomorrow. Priceless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I had a good work out last night and took a long walk into work this morning.
    Im bordering feeling euphoric now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Moon Day

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Knowing and certain sure that something sometime during the day will make me happy.. cos I aint right now :eek:

The knowledge and the promise are enough! ;)

An early stroll through a beautiful dry crisp frost. The air is fresh and clean. Lungs full and a smile is inevitable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

It's not lashing this morning :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement