Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post a photo from your wedding

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Just got word that our album is ready and remembered I never put any of our 'proper' pictures up here! :)

Just got word that our album is ready and remembered I never put any of our 'proper' pictures up here! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

A couple of highlights

Wow they are stunning pictures!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Wow the outdoor seating arrangement is so unusual!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭pooch90

Great photos, good choice of photographer!
    Your dress was beautiful. What venue was it? Looks like Boyne Hill House?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭fits

Looks gorgeous muck warrior!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

pooch90 wrote: »
    Great photos, good choice of photographer!
    Your dress was beautiful. What venue was it? Looks like Boyne Hill House?
    Cheers, the photographers were navyblur and they were awesome. Apart from producing stunning photos, you couldn't meet two nicer people, which is important since they're gonna be spending time with you on your wedding day!

The venue was Ballintubbert House in Laois.

PS, I think you'll find I was wearing a suit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 duvetday

Well, all done and dusted for me too :)

wedding pic small.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I figured it was about time I shared...

437540.jpg

437538.jpg

437544.jpg

Also... our video is up on the videographers page so feck it, might as well share it! :D

https://vimeo.com/248639642

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Calling that a 'video' does it an injustice.
    What a fabulous piece of work.
    Beautiful, beautiful wedding.
    Congratulations!

Thanks! I'm so so delighted with it- highly HIGHLY recommend both the photographer (Elisha Clarke) and the videographer (Little Bear) too. SO lovely to work with and have around on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

That video is just beautiful. Lovely idea to include the speeches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,649 ✭✭✭✭fits

Aww congratulations. Beautiful video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So cute, b&c. You both looked incredible. Congrats!

• Advertisement

Gorgeous pictures and video! Congratulations :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

437540.jpg

437538.jpg

437544.jpg

Also... our video is up on the videographers page so feck it, might as well share it! :D

I’m actually bawling! So beautiful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭statina

437540.jpg

437538.jpg

437544.jpg

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Aw, B&C! I was welling up watching the video. I don't know ye from Adam but you're both so obviously mad about each other. Plus you've so many loving people sharing your day. Hope you had a wonderful day!

I've decided it's an e-motion picture.

I had no idea weddings could be recorded in such a fashion.

• Advertisement

Awww thanks everyone!

We fell in love with his video style when they randomly popped up on my google ads (good for something!!!) a while back when we were scouring the net for videographers!! We also got a 90 minute full day video with everything (prep, first look, ceremony, cocktails, speeches and dancing) included. It's amazing to have. I keep listening to my Dads lovely speech and getting emotional :o

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Gaia Mother Earth

The look of true genuine love :)

How lucky to be surrounded by so many people who love you both. Very emotional :'(:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Ealasaid

Thank you for sharing, that video is just sensational, what a totally beautiful wedding and gorgeous people. Huge congratulations to you both xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Awww thanks everyone!

We fell in love with his video style when they randomly popped up on my google ads (good for something!!!) a while back when we were scouring the net for videographers!! We also got a 90 minute full day video with everything (prep, first look, ceremony, cocktails, speeches and dancing) included. It's amazing to have. I keep listening to my Dads lovely speech and getting emotional :o

Absolutely beautiful, just watched it. Looks like it was a fantastic day.
    Congrats to both of you, wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Aww baby and crumble - that video was fab, loved all the wedding party outfits. All your guests looked like they had a ball. Thanks for sharing with us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Such wonderful happiness that beams from you both. Enjoy married life together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

B&C, apart from the fact that I blubbered like a baby at those photos and barely got 50 seconds into the video, I am INSANELY jealous that we didn't get a videographer like that. The style is absolutely INCREDIBLE and I had no idea it could be done like that!

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    B&C, apart from the fact that I blubbered like a baby at those photos and barely got 50 seconds into the video, I am INSANELY jealous that we didn't get a videographer like that. The style is absolutely INCREDIBLE and I had no idea it could be done like that!

You're so right ShaShaBear, the style is unreal! Maybe we should change this to 'post a photo/video' thread :D

Here's a link to ours, if anyone wants to see it. We used yourweddingvideo.ie and they were wonderful to work with!

https://vimeo.com/226625465

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

jellybear wrote: »
    You're so right ShaShaBear, the style is unreal! Maybe we should change this to 'post a photo/video' thread :D

Here's a link to ours, if anyone wants to see it. We used yourweddingvideo.ie and they were wonderful to work with!

OMG that is beautiful! We went with a local man and while we love our video, it's super cringy and a style like this would have been better suited! :eek:

Wow jellybear, another extraordinary keepsake.

They must use drones?

• Advertisement

Addle wrote: »
    Wow jellybear, another extraordinary keepsake.

They must use drones?

Awh thanks. Yeah ours used a drone- I didn't even know he would be! I thought it was just the normal hand held video camera!

ShaShaBear wrote: »

Awwww, thanks. He was so amazing to work with too. I just fell in love with his style as soon as we saw his other vids. he does usually use drones a fair bit too but because we were city centre he couldn't because of the laws around flying them. :(

I love the big smiley head on you walking down the aisle!!!

Ha ha yeah I do have a big smiley head on me don't I! :D I honestly didn't stop smiling the whole day. We'd had a good bit happen coming up to the day and I think with the relief of the day finally happening I thought feck it, nothing's gonna spoil my day!!:D

I was the same. Part of me wishes I got some of those cool serious like, sexy pictures you see some couples with.

But no. There I am, big derpy smiley face on me all day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Ha ha yeah I do have a big smiley head on me don't I! :D I honestly didn't stop smiling the whole day. We'd had a good bit happen coming up to the day and I think with the relief of the day finally happening I thought feck it, nothing's gonna spoil my day!!:D
    I was the same. Part of me wishes I got some of those cool serious like, sexy pictures you see some couples with.

Both of your videos are just brimming with happiness and everyone looks so relaxed and really enjoying the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I felt the same after our wedding, but I realised then that it really wouldn't have been us. In fact, the more "outtake" type pictures where we're laughing are my favourites because they really capture how happy we were. Your videographer does a great job of showing how delighted ye are and how much love you have, it's amazing!

Had this frame to fill.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Had this frame to fill.... :D

Great pictures that capture the moment perfectly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Bumping this thread, one of the happiest threads on boards, IMO.

• Advertisement

Aw I was hoping there was new pics!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

We had our big day on Saturday. Everything went so well, we couldn’t have asked for a better day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

We had our big day on Saturday. Everything went so well, we couldn’t have asked for a better day.

You both looked fab ! Congrats! Your dress and hair are so stylish and classy! Bon chance!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Congrats and very best wishes to both of you.

You are radiating happiness in that photo! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together.

My absolutely favourite thread on boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Congratulations, lovely pic.

Advertisement