Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a photo from your wedding

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

8db2813c-b93e-4042-b001-25793ff24074_zpsb7ed7e46.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Extraplus

What a brilliant shot Lucyfur, I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Robyn_14

Here is a shot from ours

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

These photos are all beautiful!!!!! I've said it before, I'll say it again, this is one of my favourite threads ever :):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

I'm loving all these photos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭fits

Cant see it! Can you attach to the post?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,091 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Oh milly fab pic! X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

fits wrote: »
    here's one from ours
    359333.jpg

All the talk around wedding photos is "hopefully they get the weather", but that's honestly one of the coolest wedding pics I've ever seen. I absolutely love it.

• Advertisement

Milly everything is fab! Love your dress. Love the groom in a cardigan! :D

the groom in a cardi nope that was a waist coat haha

Milly33 wrote: »
    the groom in a cardi nope that was a waist coat haha

Really? Sorry. Am looking on phone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Milly33 wrote: »

I absolutely love the bridesmaids dresses! (And your dress too of course! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭westernlass

Milly it all looked so good. Your dress was gorgeous. Everything matched in so well

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Amazing milly I love the whole vibe. Beautiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Lovely photo, Milly!

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

Milly ye all look fab. I love your dress, so different yet still bridal.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Milly, I love your dress! I have been dying to see it after all the discussion about it. The skirt is gorgeous! Congrats again.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

Love this thread, Here is one from our special day, Wish I could do it all over again!

• Advertisement

thank you all.. The bridemaids dresses were loverly on the day the girls loved them. Got them from Oasis which never order from them online but if anyone is looking I have a size 12 here never worn

stunning lainycool congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Aw Milly you look gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Milly you looked fab! Love your dress. I was looking forward to seeing it.

Gorgeous photo too lainey, the red of the roses really pops out fab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

lainycool wrote: »
    Love this thread, Here is one from our special day, Wish I could do it all over again!

Wow what a gorgeous bouqet, love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

Milly saw your photo (downloaded on my phone @home randomly) Wow your dress is amazing. I love the bust/sleeves of it. You look amazing very tall, slim, fairy princess looking nearly. For some reason I think of Rapunzel or something! Your Mum did a fab job on the flowers. ..& she's looking very glam herself didn't just
    opt for traditional MOB rig-out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Oh wow Milly! Very Unique. Love the bridesmaids dresses and of course yours too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭maryfred

Milly saw your photo (downloaded on my phone @home randomly) Wow your dress is amazing. I love the bust/sleeves of it. You look amazing very tall, slim, fairy princess looking nearly. For some reason I think of Rapunzel or something! Your Mum did a fab job on the flowers. ..& she's looking very glam herself didn't just
    opt for traditional MOB rig-out!

One of the nicest dresses I've seen, loved the bridesmaids dresses and your flowers were gorgeous. Almost a '40s feel to your dress. Stunning!

maryfred wrote: »
    One of the nicest dresses I've seen, loved the bridesmaids dresses and your flowers were gorgeous. Almost a '40s feel to your dress. Stunning!

Are we looking at the same pic?!
    I'd say 70s for the dress, and 50/60's feel to the bridesmaids.

Milly what was your inspiration for it all?

• Advertisement

Wow thank you ladies!! Really wow I didn't expect responses like that... Inspiration mmm well we just wanted something fun really. We wanted everyone to be able to wear the dresses/suits again. The same with our outfits.. Himself has already worn his suit again and I have the dress upstairs ready for a few photos with my nan and then I think ill bring it back and see what I can get made from it.. Just so it is not hanging there.. It was made by Ernest Perryman so it was... I was so afraid that we all would not fit in but me thinks we done it nicely now...

Advertisement