Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post a photo from your wedding

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Minera

Serious dress envy here! You look stunning teggers congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Minera wrote: »
    Serious dress envy here! You look stunning teggers congratulations.

Thank you Minera and Milly..
    we trashed the dress today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

looks like fun a nice way to cool off

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭teggers5

Our cake made by my very good friend as a wedding gift. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭bluebell27

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

All looking gorgeous!!!

Love your dress bluebell! Is that a belt or part of the dress? Whatever it is, it's stunning :D

Thanks tread softly. I felt like a Princess for the day. It was part of the dress. Great to have some sparkle!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Amoureux

Oh Bluebell, you looked beautiful. Your dress is stunning, it's exactly the style I hope to get for myself, love the sparkle of the belt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Starrgrrl

I got married a few days ago and this is a photo our photographer took on his phone. I love it!

ye all look fab ladies congrats to ye...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Minera

Starrgrrl wrote: »
    I got married a few days ago and this is a photo our photographer took on his phone. I love it!

Aw ye both have THAT glow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

bluebell27 wrote: »

You look stunning!

All the guys with kilts (wasn't sure which one was mr. bluebell tbh) look fantastic as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭stickybookmark

starrgrrl and bluebell - both of your hair is gorgeous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭PhoenixParker

Bluebell we've the same reception venue!
    You both look amazing.
    Hope your day was as amazing as ours!

You look stunning!

All the guys with kilts (wasn't sure which one was mr. bluebell tbh) look fantastic as well :)

stickybookmark my Dad would love you thinking he looked young enough to be Mr bluebell!! the first photo is my dad walking me down the aisle. The second one is Mrbluebell in his kilt. He only wore it for the ceilidh since he isn't Scottish but everyone loved seeing him in it.

Bluebell we've the same reception venue!
    You both look amazing.
    Hope your day was as amazing as ours!

Thank you! It was such a wonderful venue. We had the best day. I was so excited in the lead up to it and the day itself was better than I ever could have imagined. Such great memories- can't wait to see the official photos and the video!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

bluebell27 wrote: »
    Thank you! It was such a wonderful venue. We had the best day. I was so excited in the lead up to it and the day itself was better than I ever could have imagined. Such great memories- can't wait to see the official photos and the video!

Bluebell small world but I knew Mr bluebell years ago when going to school. He was an absolute gent and such a lovely guy. I wish ye both lots of happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

We got married in Rathsallagh and one of my favourite pictures is under the tree at night. Also a pic of our cake and one of me and my dad just before we walked down the isle. I'll leave them up for a few hours.

Oh wow they are fab,

Cake looks so so tasty....Ill have to take notes and the pic of the tree is magical..

Looks like ye had lots of fun...

I am in knots this morning reading the trip advisor reviews on Rathsallagh there is another thread on this given out about the owner but in fairness he doesn't seem bad

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Wow those pictures are stunning, the cake looks so delicious!!! Congrats.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys, it was a magical day. I remember at one point in the day looking around wishing it would never end. Its amazing having all your family and friends in the one room.

@Millie33 I have been keeping an eye on that thread, we had a great experience with them, its a stunning venue. I'm glad Joe came on and gave the full story :D

Yes it is good to see that they aren't what the OP has said they are

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Kathy22 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, it was a magical day. I remember at one point in the day looking around wishing it would never end. Its amazing having all your family and friends in the one room.

@Millie33 I have been keeping an eye on that thread, we had a great experience with them, its a stunning venue. I'm glad Joe came on and gave the full story :D

Was Mark McGuire your photographer??
    They look like his style. He was ours too, amazing eye!
    I love the one of the two of you walking back down the aisle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Stunning, Kathy22!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

We got married in Rathsallagh and one of my favourite pictures is under the tree at night. Also a pic of our cake and one of me and my dad just before we walked down the isle. I'll leave them up for a few hours.

Nice pics. The missus adores the tree down there. Only problem is that our wedding is on Friday so it wont be nearly as picturesque as that. She hopes to incorporate it somehow though as its likeness features on our invites and mass booklets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Why won't Friday be as picturesque?
    It could be a fab daytime tree with bunting or vertical streamers on it.

pooch90 wrote: »
    Was Mark McGuire your photographer??
    They look like his style. He was ours too, amazing eye!
    I love the one of the two of you walking back down the aisle.

No we had a couple called wearethemastersons. I had a look at his website though and agree their styles are similar. I love from a distance pictures capturing the moment ::cheesy:: :D

Oh and thank you, my husband s rather pleased with himself in that one!

Nice pics. The missus adores the tree down there. Only problem is that our wedding is on Friday so it wont be nearly as picturesque as that. She hopes to incorporate it somehow though as its likeness features on our invites and mass booklets.

Is your wedding this Friday? In Rathsallagh? Of course you have every opportunity to get a nice photo too.

When we got married in August it rained on and off during the day and at night it poured for an hour. I put on my friends old cons, lifted my dress and made my way across the mucky grass to get those photos. I seen a similar picture years ago and I really wanted the photo. So glad I did as I love them.

pooch90 wrote: »
    Why won't Friday be as picturesque?
    It could be a fab daytime tree with bunting or vertical streamers on it.

Ment that as it's a July wedding it's not dark til much later, I just assumed that Kathys wedding was in Autumn/Winter as it looks quite dark!

• Advertisement

Is your wedding this Friday? In Rathsallagh? Of course you have every opportunity to get a nice photo too.

When we got married in August it rained on and off during the day and at night it poured for an hour. I put on my friends old cons, lifted my dress and made my way across the mucky grass to get those photos. I seen a similar picture years ago and I really wanted the photo. So glad I did as I love them.

I may tell her to break out the old cons so!

Advertisement