Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

we were meant to be together on gmail chat!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

imz followin round your threadz too :P

i love how by 6pm nz time, i usually have more irish people on my facebook chat list than kiwis...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

we were meant to be together on gmail chat!
    :D
    we is meant o be together
    imz followin round your threadz too :P

i love how by 6pm nz time, i usually have more irish people on my facebook chat list than kiwis...

You iz love , you is heaven

My face book chat don't work

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

MORE DRUNK PEOPEL THAN SOBER KIWIS EH CRUMBLE? :d

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    :D
    we is meant o be together

You iz love , you is heaven

My face book chat don't work

ah, mine does, but any more than 10mins and fcuks up my computer.

and drown your dreams in alcohol, underneath the breath you hold, it's true...
    MORE DRUNK PEOPEL THAN SOBER KIWIS EH CRUMBLE? :d

sounds quite plausible tar.

*cough*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

We fear change

/Garth

Who are you people?! Welcome none the less fellow nocs ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any more text-speak and there will be bannings :cool:

It's great wearing internet sunglasses at 5:22 in the morning!

i been letting the caps beast go free it seems
    hear him rawr!

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    We fear change

/Garth

ooh, i just remembered that's on telly tomorrow night. *sets alarm*

Who are you people?! Welcome none the less fellow nocs ;)

im a me, what are you?
    Any more text-speak and there will be bannings :cool:

It's great wearing internet sunglasses at 5:22 in the morning!

aww, i wanted internet sunglasses, but i just got the crappy dial up ones.

Like my good hand I
    tatooed E.V.I.L. across it's brother's fist
    That filthy five! They did nothing to challenge or resist.

i been letting the caps beast go free it seems
    hear him rawr!

hard not to with all that SHOUTING!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm strangely happy that such esteemed posters as Tar, Crumble Froo and cHaTbOx are posting in this forum. And D4rK OnIoN too, I suppose :pac:

I think I'm getting delusional, should really go to bed...

So esteemed:pac:

I had never heard of this til I read the title a min ago, is it for the youngins?
    /glances about forum

I'm strangely happy that such esteemed posters as Tar, Crumble Froo and cHaTbOx are posting in this forum. And D4rK OnIoN too, I suppose :pac:

I think I'm getting delusional, should really go to bed...

loll! i was actually quite a fan of this forum before it got the go ahead, but just never really got into it. think im just a little bit old for it to relate properly, plus, wrong country. plus, im just so bad at talking about things im not supposed to talk about.

Just so ye know, it's the teenage and young adult forum. I'm not really sure when you stop being a young adult. I'm guessing... 53...

haha yeah, hands up anyone who's made it to 23 and isnt still convinced they're a teenager...

nobody? nobody?

At 21, I'm usually considered the grandfather of this forum. Still feel young and insecure far too often though!

ooh, ditto on the 21.

also... insect overlord... an fhile?

Yup! I fixed the error to make it An File for the best part of a year as well, before going for my current comedy styled name :)

im 23 and Im so damn mature :pac:

Yup! I fixed the error to make it An File for the best part of a year as well, before going for my current comedy styled name :)

ah, yes, i remember that alright. still writing? ive really loved some of your stuff i've read, i used to keep an eye out for your posts in the evenings.

im 23 and Im so damn mature :pac:

still making inyourendo jokes like a 15 year old :pac:

• Advertisement

in your...

head! what's in your heaaaaad! zombie! zombie! zombeh-eh-ehhh!

endo

the story?

no i think you need to connect my two posts!

It's too late. They are now divided for all eternity. Sorry...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

the story?

Toy Story

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

head! what's in your heaaaaad! zombie! zombie! zombeh-eh-ehhh!
    Learn how to spell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

SO anyone else thinking C&H has gotten more childish since these old fogeys moved in? :pac:

• Advertisement

/rattles pram

Advertisement