Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If this was AH I would be able to force her to flirt with me with the flirt mod button dammit. :(

/moves on to our new insect overlord. long may your reign continue

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Yeah, but he doesn't even want to mod that place anymore!

yeah I have asked to be removed as mod for like over a year lol, I do nadda, guess I'm stuck with the gig :P

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I think it's my favourite boards.ie joke at this stage!

By the way, I love that button. *Goes to Christmas to press the button at Kateos...*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

yeah I have asked to be removed as mod for like over a year lol, I do nadda, guess I'm stuck with the gig :P
    Pfft, you can have your Holy Grail. I'm training myself up for the Poison Chalice* :cool:

(*That's After Hours btw, and I insist that one day it'll happen!)

[pokémon voice]An interesting opportunity appears![/poké-voice]

Oooh a level 1 lesbian! Easy to capture!

• Advertisement

[street fighter voice]A new challenger has entered the ring![/street fighter voice]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Oh soz Tar... *giggles*...
    You're so cute and.. lovely. I want for two to become one.

THAT OK?

(There are too many people on boards who could be seen around college... Hopefully our LOVE won't be awkward when we run into each other :P)

Haha that's better! I don't care if they see our LOVE right there..in the middle of the cricket pitch, that's right phlems, the beloved cricket pitch is now a den of filth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Damn it's almost half 4 in the morning

He knows all about how filthy it all is... I once caught himself and Craguls at it in our beloved Pavillion.

Just remember Taz bbz,

• Advertisement

The wild things! Must a been marriage celebrations loike.

I <3 that song(and didnt realise how lols the vid is) apart from the lies...I mean it says you are not my toy which you clearly are... and then it claims we is not hazing the true loevs!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ooh, that reminds me, I promised a good friend of mine that I'd assassinate La Roux.

BRB...

Yes kill the cooked mixture of wheat flour, fat and clarified butter!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

So, it's half 4 in the morning, and I'm just about finished catching up with boards. Off to Fake Dog I go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Yes kill the cooked mixture of wheat flour, fat and clarified butter!

Clarified butter? :confused: As opposed to vague, unclarified butter?

eVeNtInE wrote: »

My avatar is not from bleach... I think it is just some random 'eve' from an avatar collection sold to vBulletin forums. My signature at the time was from bleach and the girl in my sig was Shiba Kuukaku.

Clarified butter? :confused: As opposed to vague, unclarified butter?

Well somebody doesn't know how to cook. :p

Well somebody doesn't know how to cook. :p

Hey I'm not one of you veggie freaks, I eat normal person food. Why would I to know how to what clarified butter is when I can fry me up some dead pig products? :p

Speaking of veggies, tell your insane vegan pal electro~bitch to come back sometime. She's up for a jizzler (hur hur) but doesn't post here as much as she used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Colpriz

I make it 4:37, cant sleep. On the lash the night before last and slept in till 17:30 yesterday. What to do?

• Advertisement

Genuine question here, is the Nocturnal Forum dying or what?

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    In fact here is my old sig with her:

Tar.jpg
    Hey I'm not one of you veggie freaks, I eat normal person food. Why would I to know how to what clarified butter is when I can fry me up some dead pig products? :p

Speaking of veggies, tell your insane vegan pal electro~bitch to come back sometime. She's up for a jizzler (hur hur) but doesn't post here as much as she used.
    It's used for meat and non meat foooods, l2cook :pac:

Ah <3 electro so much! think I visiting her soon down in cork for our crazy veggie meets. SHe hasn't been on much the last whille after being home for xmas I think.

Actually think i'mm make that my sig again..

Don't you kids [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarified_butter] sauté [/url]?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

It's used for meat and non meat foooods, l2cook :pac:
    Pfft...why would I learn to cook food when I can just buy food?
    bythewoods wrote: »
    Don't you kids [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarified_butter] sauté [/url]?!

No, I'm afraid I don't sauté. It's my secret shame and I was hoping no-one would ever find out. :(

DAMN YOU!

*sobs hysterically*

Ah, but I think you told me that my avatar is from Bleach and I was just wondering which character it is, I just picked it randomly aaaaages ago. Thanks for going through all the effort to find your sig tho. :o
    Oh lol /puts down whiskey bottle and actually reads what was written :/

Your character is Ichigo Kurosaki, the main character of Bleach and that is when he can half turn into a hollow..whcih you won't understand. It's a great series :)

oh and bythewoods link failed, don't let her get away witht hat everybody ! :p

Well, it's ten to five, that's late enough for me.
    Squigloo, keep an eye on the kids for a while, once you've stopped sobbing!

G'night ladiez and gentz.

nn overlord!

I already got a PM saying my sig is awesome, which is hilarious...I jsut put it on a second ago.

• Advertisement

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME TAR, POINTING OUT MY FAILURES TO THE WORLD?!
    I'm nothing but nice to you!

Also, Knifey, I won't tell anyone. I'm sure the people I live with would laugh if they heard me using words like saute.... I live on tesco brand ready brek made on boiling water most days. Mmmmm

Advertisement