Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Well, it's ten to five, that's late enough for me.
    Squigloo, keep an eye on the kids for a while, once you've stopped sobbing!

G'night ladiez and gentz.

Oh well that's just typical. Here I am, slaving away at home all day and you still leave me look after the kids so you can go off gallivanting.
    Little phlegms came in home drunk tonight, and yet I'll be the one who has to deal with him. :mad:

*sigh* Sometimes I wonder if we rushed into this. Maybe we should have waited a few years before we had a forum...
    bythewoods wrote:
    Also, Knifey, I won't tell anyone. I'm sure the people I live with would laugh if they heard me using words like saute.... I live on tesco brand ready brek made on boiling water most days. Mmmmm

Oh la di da, Miss Tesco Value. Bit posh are we? Real students go hungry, rummage through bins or shop at Aldi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Im going to go get sick in my sink. I live such a wonderful life...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bythewoods wrote: »
    WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME TAR, POINTING OUT MY FAILURES TO THE WORLD?!
    I'm nothing but nice to you!

Also, Knifey, I won't tell anyone. I'm sure the people I live with would laugh if they heard me using words like saute.... I live on tesco brand ready brek made on boiling water most days. Mmmmm

Ready brek is surprising good for you! :p

I'll teach you to hide woman, knew I'd get outta your hideyhole somehow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

phlegms wrote: »

funny-pictures-cat-on-vomiting-person.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome home honey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I do not like being awake this late.
    I blame stupid boys and Canada and talking on msn making my mind overactive.
    Grrr.
    (rant over)

So we're all awake then?

Urghh. Someone hold my hair back while I throw up. That would be at least somewhat useful...

you have...like no hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

I reckon i broke my ankle today go-karting and can't sleep with the pain... Would love some sympathy....

• Advertisement

you have...like no hair.

I just want to feel your warmth tbh. Sleep tiem now. i'll talk to yis tomorrow when I am notably more sober, bAI..

*hands over the Solpadeine*

megapixel wrote: »
    I reckon i broke my ankle today go-karting and can't sleep with the pain... Would love some sympathy....

that sucks, SYMPATHY

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭megapixel

Thanks..:)

I feel like a lion right now.
    I'm sure I'll regret these posts when im sober tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I got sick on the train today.
    BEAT THAT PHLEGMS.

AND the cinema. And my garden. And my friend's garden.

AND I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN.
    Ready brek is surprising good for you! :p

I'll teach you to hide woman, knew I'd get outta your hideyhole somehow :D

Ready Brek is unsurprisingly tasteless and bland though, but a week of meals for €1somethin' ain't bad !
    (The Tesco brand is cheaper than the Aldi equivalent KnifeWRENCH, so why don't you go suck it? )

Also, there's nowhere to hide on the internet from you anymore, no matter where I go I know you're watching...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Aldi is only cheaper for fruit...in my experience anyway!

BEAT THAT PHLEGMS.

AND I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN.

Ready Brek is unsurprisingly tasteless and bland though, but a week of meals for €1somethin' ain't bad !
    (The Tesco brand is cheaper than the Aldi equivalent KnifeWRENCH, so why don't you go suck it? )

Also, there's nowhere to hide on the internet from you anymore, no matter where I go I know you're watching...

I dontt think I'll ever beat that tbh :(

BEAT THAT PHLEGMS.

AND I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN.

Nope I have conquered your internet! Now I must stalk your trinityness and home and then nowhere is safe..and if you say beetlejuice 3 times or use a vowel i appear!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

BEAT THAT PHLEGMS.

AND I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN.

Classy lady.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

So.... tired....

why am i awake?

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Classy lady.

Tell me about it..I look at that post and the heart just grows fonder.

god the days where I used to puke everywhere oon the way into town to drink more. memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Colpriz

So.... tired....

why am i awake?

Sleep..perchance to dream!

i only had nightmares last night, what a disaster. at least i had sex with an alien in one >_>

Not the avatar alien btw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Colpriz

i only had nightmares last night, what a disaster. at least i had sex with an alien in one >_>

Watching too much V!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Tell me about it..I look at that post and the heart just grows fonder.

god the days where I used to puke everywhere oon the way into town to drink more. memories

Nah, today's pukeage is linked only to last night's excess consumption of alcohol on an empty stomach lulz.
    I'm just not sensible.

NOT the avatar alien?
    WTF Tar? I thought you loved her...?

Nah, today's pukeage is linked only to last night's exess consumption of alcohol on an empty stomach lulz.
    I'm just not sensible.
    Ah very nice.. I was not the most sensible once upon a time...downing 2 litres of devils bit cider and walking to town puking everywhere lol...or downing a shoulder of vodka...getting in a taxi sober...and by the time i got out fell flat on my face on the ground and went and hugged a toilet for a while. Not the best !
    NOT the avatar alien?
    WTF Tar? I thought you loved her...?

I suppose I do...just for you I'm off to fap over that pic :pac:

I dont remember making any of those posts..
    I did get sick on my windowsill though, I think that beats your getting sick on a train Bythewoods!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I dont remember making any of those posts..
    I did get sick on my windowsill though, I think that beats your getting sick on a train Bythewoods!

Hers was in public though....

Advertisement