Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loo roll of choice?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Chris___ wrote: »

Theres absolutely no need for filth like that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Baby wipes all the way :p

P_1 wrote: »
    Baby wipes all the way :p

I hope you use flushable ones because you'll block your toilet if you don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭happysunnydays

Andrex and Kittensoft,

Companies that use puppies and kittens in their advertising have to be the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

After 20 years of serious study and assiduous experimentation, I can assure you that the best toilet papers are:

1) Nicky

2) Regina Impressions (NOT Regina Softis)

You want to be looking for a price of 50c per roll for either of these premium brands and buy in bulk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Robsweezie wrote: »
    the daily mail
    Doesn't that ADD ****e to you?

I had to use Nicky a few days ago and it was truly useless. It's so thin that it breaks the minute you apply it to the anus so if you don't use loads your hands will be "soiled"

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I had to use Nicky a few days ago and it was truly useless. It's so thin that it breaks the minute you apply it to the anus so if you don't use loads your hands will be "soiled"

Something wrong there - are you sure you know what you're doing?

BTW, great news: 16 rolls of Regina Impressions for €7 in SuperValu at the moment - got some funny looks as I rolled the trolley out with about 20 packs!

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Something wrong there - are you sure you know what you're doing?

BTW, great news: 16 rolls of Regina Impressions for €7 in SuperValu at the moment - got some funny looks as I rolled the trolley out with about 20 packs!

Its just so thin in breaks up almost instantly

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Its just so thin in breaks up almost instantly

That's not the Nicky I know! Top quality toilet paper - far better than Andrex/Kittensoft etc. Having said that, I haven't bought it in about a year with Regina being so good and always on special offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement